It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake 9/11 Evidence from the Moussaoui Trial.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Doesn't her drivers license say DUPLICATE 6-29-01 to the right of the expiration?

Wouldn't this possibly imply that she did apply for the name change after her latest marriage, but it just simply was a screw up at the DMV in Florida to keep the rest of the info unchanged?

I've seen weirder things screwed up when being issued ID's before regardless of the policy.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zarlaan]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I find it needlessly disconcerting when people make false accusations. It is false when accusations cannot or will not be proved.

Exactly what home computer programs allow someone to alter facial pose, hairlines, hair,and glasses frames? What about addresses and dates as well? What home computer program can do that without being detected it was done on a computer? While some people may be expert, can anyone be that much of an expert it cannot be detected anyone else?

How does one have a photo appeared ripped without being detected as fakery? Doesn't someone have to have a different photo to lift from somewhere to be inserted over another photo, or cut out the photo and replace that photo?

How would someone in these discussions have access to the gentleman's personal belongings? I know the US bureaucrats can have access to anything they please. Fakery can be the name of the game in covert operations. But ordinary people on the Internet?

Could we please discuss the anamolies, and leave the false accusation and other disparaging personal comments out of all discussion?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My drivers license does not have my current address on it. On it is the address I lives at several years ago. This is proof that the moon landings were faked. As my father used to say, you can't argue with logic like that.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sigh...im going to have to speel it out for some I guess. IvanZana took a picture of Mr Tagliani's license, did some research, and then entered the address he thought accurately represented Mr Tags address. Its not an attack, its just expounding on what Ivan himself posted. Unless, of course, Ivan found that on another website, which would then mean someone ELSE did it....

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, since we all know that no plane crashed in Penn. on 9-11 in Shanksville the evidence there that was supposedly found there was in fact all plants. It had to be,logically. No plane, fake debris. The debris containing planted stuff that would confirm the official story to those who do not look closely enough was presented to make it seem that a huge jet hit the ground and disappeared on 9-11.

There is always a report of a ' whooosshing sound' and then scremaing and then silence. That says a missle from a fighter took the plane down; there was another confirmation of the same thing, a sound of wind blowing hard and then silence.

The perps had to have evidence planted in quite a few places for realism and this is just part of it. Remember the CIA planted the switch at Lockerbie that convicted two men from Libya when all along it was a black op gone bad..or good depending on the story you believe.Planted evidence is comon in these things, necessary. Just like the POD of debris that appears on video exiting the Tower, shaped like a cone and depositing the ' evidence ' below on the street.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So two people's driver's licenses were out there all by themselves? They were not in a wallet, credit card holder, purse etc.? Pocket of clothing? Nothing? Just lying in some non-identified location looking completely recognizable all alone? Not just one or two but three driver's licenses, and all coincidentally from the state of Florida. Two, just coincidentally from the same person, with a large number of obvious comparable discrepancies between them. I wonder what the odds, of that happening before or after 9/11/2001, would be. A gazillion (infinite/infinity number probability) to one maybe?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

I see it did no good, that or Orion has iggied me. There was ONE license found with Mr Tagliani's remains, just one. The other pic was created as a means of illustrating yet another "conspiracy".

So two of the IDs found were from Florida...WOW. Maybe we should call the company that helped catalog and return to the families, that personal effects that were found in Shanksville. Im sure they could probably tell us how many different states were represented or not represented by the passengers that died that day. Or maybe how many Visa credit cards were recovered as opposed to Master Cards.....oh wait....if there was more than ONE Visa card that would be ANOTHER proof of conspiracy.......

Someone might want to check to see if maybe someone had put options placed on visa or mastercard that day........

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Who had access to the gentleman's personal belongs to show not one but two different facial poses, expressions , hairlines, and glass frames? Because that is what it would take to avoid any fakery being self-evident.

Two different actual photos? Who would have access to two different what looks to be authentic driver's license photos? Has anyone proved they were not authentic photos, taken at two different times and used on two different licenses?

There are people who wear nothing but the same style clothes every day of their lives, and in the same color. The same shirts are not actually suspicious. White is the best color to show off a tan for contrast in photos.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
I also have a drivers license displaying an address I moved from 30 years ago, and I carry it every day (I have my own reasons for this). I challenge anyone to find anything connecting me to that address, where I lived as a student. This does not mean I do not exist. It just means I have a drivers license with an old (very old) address.

I have done a person search on myself recently. EVERY single place I have ever lived came up. Also, any person associated with those places came up. Unless you lived there illegally, I would assume that somewhere there is data on you that you lived there.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So if there are not two authentic licenses from the state of Florida, why was the gentleman carrying around the one with the wrong address (to be too conveniently found) for ID not the correct one?

I recall someone pointing out that the state of Florida has new issue dates, if someone replaces a license due to loss or theft, when it happens during a period between original issue and expiration date. Did I understand this correctly? If so, why is the same issue and expiration date on both licenses, with so many other blatant discrepancies between them?

Too bad holograms were not embedded in licenses prior to when the dates appear on all three licenses. That would stop all fakery, or prove it was done by bureucrats, with acces to the equipment and private records needed to do that fakery.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater

My drivers license does not have my current address on it. On it is the address I lives at several years ago. This is proof that the moon landings were faked. As my father used to say, you can't argue with logic like that.

Did you know that legally you are going against the law?

You might want to update that license before you get pulled over.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

That is very very suspicious indeed.

PS

Griff, I've not been able to find some info I want, and I've also failed at finding my own data on the web, could you suggest some sites for me to search? Thanks in advance, xeno

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thats funny, when I talked to my brother, who works for the Florida DMV, he said its common practice when a lady comes in to update her last name, they simply make the name change and reissue the license as a duplicate with the other information on it unchanged.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenogears

That is very very suspicious indeed.

PS

Griff, I've not been able to find some info I want, and I've also failed at finding my own data on the web, could you suggest some sites for me to search? Thanks in advance, xeno

I gave a Florida DMV office a call this week. I did not mention this exhibit.. just asked a couple questions.

The first woman I talked to said that when ever a change is implemented, whether it is name change, address change, correction of errors, that the issue date changes.
She also said that the DL number changes when there is a name change, as the number reflects (begins with) the first letter of the applicant's last name.
She brought one up on her screen that she had just done, and said that the proceeding numbers after the first letter of the last name do change, and that any previous DL numbers associated with the applicant are electronically linked.

I got off the phone and realized I'd forgotten to ask whether a "duplicate date" would also be displayed on a new license of someone reporting a name change, such as getting married, so I called back, got a different woman who said 'no' that it is not a duplicate license, that a person would bring in their marriage license, their present license, and they issue a new one as if it is a new license.
I pressed her to confirm whether "Duplicate & Date" would be displayed on the new license, and she said no, it is a new license, not a duplicate.
So if what these 2 women are telling me is correct, there are 2 discrepancies on CeeCee's license.. the issue date and the display of "Duplicate 06/23/2001"

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenogears

This is the one I used.

www.usa-people-search.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Good research guys! So I think we could probably agree that something funny might have happened concerning these liscenses. What however do you all think it means? Do you think these people may or may not have been on the flight at all? I am just not sure what to make of it all.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If this evidence is fake I have to ask.... was it faked and planted on purpose to create conspiracies?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If i remember a couple years back, a few people were running social security numbers of some passengers from each plane. There were a large amount that were missing, no record, and some who had been dead for years prior to 9/11. I recall this man being one who had been dead. Not sure though, but I know a while back there was a huge discussion on this guy. Im sure finding records like that today wouldnt happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Im leaning towards fake passenger or faked evidence to fuel conspiracies.

The whole Moussaoui trial exhibits all seem fraudulant especially the flight 93 crap.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Good one.

We got Kojak over here! The devil is in the details

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join