It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am an Rh AB- female - very interested in this subject

My mother was A- father O+, my daughter is B-

Hair colour - dark blonde hair & green / grey eyes

I have extra bones in both feet & very slightly webbed toes (both feet)

I have polymorphic light disorder - allergy to sunlight - if I am out in it too long I develop what looks like severe chicken pox (not attractive)

I am normally very healthy - my only problem is that I suffer from cluster headaches - which are excrutiatingly painful - the possible cause of this is an abnormally large hypothalmus gland. (if anyone knows of any alternative treatments for cluster headaches - please contact me)

I consider myself sensitive - not psychic. - above average IQ - and on a personal quest for knowledge / truth (as I think everyone on this site is)
Had a few "paranormal" experiences when I was young - nothing alien

I donated blood a couple of times (and they were very appreciative due to the rareness of the bloodtype)- however on the third trip to the blood bank, I was made to fill in a very detailed form - when they found out about my headaches (back in the early 90's) they told me to leave and added that they no longer required my blood - I think that they believed I had CJD - mad cow disease - which was in the headlines at the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'll go along with that.....no matter what you or I believe, the Illuminati is getting it ready to do us in. Americans don't realize that our own government even since Woodrow Wilson to now, have been setting this up in phases. Obama will do as he is told by Brzezinski. He is the puppet that they have been training to lead us into the Communist one world government.

It's going to be a wild ride.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am stunned by all this info! I am Rh neg and B negative, blonde hair and blue eyes. When I was pregnant I had to have shots. None of my doctors seemed concerned. My son is happy and healthy. Alien visitations? ESP? Ancestors of the gods? Any proof behind these stories? I would like to believe but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by tgambill

Just more to discuss and not agree on; you say nephillim and sons of god, I say enki and his renegade alien tribe;

the only difference is you believe they are angels and demons,i.e. supernatural beings;

i say they are not supernatural, just extra-terrestrial and highly advanced and evil;

either way the cards are stacked and apparently soon will fall;

we wil all know soon enough without a war of words, for no one has conclusive proof in the matter.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. Not only that, but the renegades have been ruling this world, and crippled our dna to keep us as slaves. They've also harmed many others in the galaxy and a reckoning is being arranged for them.

RH- is considered an et hybrid dna, and is used by black ops in their monitoring programs. Women with this need to keep themselves safe, because our cartel/renegades use them horribly. This is very what I believe.

We need to shine our lights and withdraw from the renegade rulers, wars, and money systems and slavery, and behave cooperatively with each other.
This economic collapse should be the sign that dog eat dog, mad max survival of the fittest, should yield to cooperation amongst the struggling, and a unified cooperative effort to survive as communities, following the Hopi and Native North American ways, but perserving technology. Then universal/galactic law will ensure we will not get in the middle of this galactic police action against the cartel/renegades that was made posssible by the nuclear advances, as they are not allowed, that will occur soon enough.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
How could you have a nail in your brain and not know it?

I think a person would remember that don't you?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is a fascinating subject. I am Rh neg, I believe my son is Rh neg (only because I didn't have the Rhogam shot after he was born even though I had been pregnant before), my daughter is Rh+ (I did have to have the shot after her), my father is AB-, and the rest of my immediate family don't know what they are.

As far as the other characteristics: My family is of European descent, both my father and I have always had lower than normal blood pressure, I have blue/green/black eyes that change with my mood (black only a few times when I was very very angry, blue and green change daily back and forth sometimes, and sometimes they have a mix of blue/green), my father has blue eyes, both of us had strawberry blonde hair in younger years which tuned to dark auburn/brown, everyone in my family heals fast compared to most but my father especially (he cut half of his finger off before Christmas, the wound itself healed in a week and, in less than a month, the entire finger was totally back to functioning normally (although shorter lol) with no pain at all. This is normal for him thankfully. He is in perfect health at the age of 87 and I have only seen him sick a handful of times in my lifetime.

As far as psychic abilities, we don’t really talk about that in our family and although I personally believe very strongly in those with psychic ability I’m sorry to say I don’t have any that I know of. Also, I’ve never been abducted to my knowledge although I don’t remember very much of my childhood except for overarching feelings of it (good feelings btw
). I could go on but you get the picture…

Ok, so the one thing that has caught my attention is that the vertebrae structure is different in Rh neg. people? Seems like I read somewhere (I’ve read 10s of web pages on this topic) that the lowest vertebrae is different and also that there is a bone structure like a tail attached. THIS is what got my attention. I had a pretty severe snow skiing accident in my 20s resulting in a broken my tailbone
. One thing the doctor told me at the time was, although rare, some people had a bone that protruded from the tailbone about 1/8 to 1/4 inch, similar to a small tail! He told me that the x-rays showed that I had had one of these and that it was this bone that had been broken off in the accident. I never really thought about until I read this thread. Hmmm.. ok, I know I’m not a reptilian lol. But this really has made me think that there may be substance to some of the explanations here… I just don’t know which ones…

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This thread is pretty amusing. Some parts make me crack up and some are pretty interesting. I am HR negative and so is my mother. I think Jesus was HR Negative. My decedents all came from Basque Country.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

do us in? what do u mean by that?
rh people?
i am ab negative?
i just recently found out
i am learning more about my blood type as my children are also negative
what do u mean do us in?
sounds scary to me!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Have a search for The Basques of Spain and the blood type... I think you will find it intersting.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Jesus had DNA from the Royal line to Mary. The male DNA was God himself as he willed by the Holy Spirit his seed into mary as she gave Birth to Jesus as a Virgin.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Jesus had DNA from the Royal line to Mary. The male DNA was God himself as he willed by the Holy Spirit his seed into mary as she gave Birth to Jesus as a Virgin.

nowadays we call that artificial insemination; but, since you mention it, if that is Yasheuh's blood on the shroud of Turin, just for arguement's sake, it tested out to be AB-; hmmmm; I am AB- negative. Reckon maybe we have some common ancestors?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
it was willed there in the same way the willed the universe together..he has command of the particles and creation. simple answer.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
it was willed there in the same way the willed the universe together..he has command of the particles and creation. simple answer.
Very ambiguos, sir; considering this topic was about alien bloodlines and a possible connection to human Rh negative blood, I still fail to see how any of your statements are of any relevance to the original discourse.

Religious items do have their own forums and quite a few threads pertaining to your points of view, for I see very little to discuss with you here.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
"Very ambiguos, sir; considering this topic was about alien bloodlines and a possible connection to human Rh negative blood, I still fail to see how any of your statements are of any relevance to the original discourse."

*****Its easy. The Aliens are not aliens from Space. They are Angelic beings that lost their place in Heaven, given human form by the will and power of the creator. Becoming human, was a step down. When they received human form they also acquired DNA and the need for blood is the driving issue throughout the days of old and the differences between the Spirit world and the son of man, or humans.

"Religious items do have their own forums and quite a few threads pertaining to your points of view, for I see very little to discuss with you here.'

******This fact of spritual beings is the main root of UFO's, so called "aliens" and the link with man. Genesis 6 tells all about the link of these spiritual beings as does their destiny as spoken about in Ezekiel 32. They were Nephilim/Giants that we will see again. They are the source of the occult, supernatural on Earth, UFO's, and scientific knowledge. The Illuminati is commanded by the "sons of God" or these spiritual beings that can come into and out of our dimension. It has EVERYTHING To do with this discussion. It is the discussion and the source.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok I am O-... Until I read this thread I didnt realize that carrying the - aspect was supposed to be with above normal "powers". I can attest that I have something most people dont have. I have an uncanny ability to see small things that normal people wouldnt and use these things to piece together the truth about anything. People call this their gut instinct, I have an uncanny gut instinct as that nothing that my gut has ever told me has been wrong. Everytime I get that feeling my brain starts to go into overdrive piecing together every single thing that it can grasp and comes to a conclusion, and these conclusions have never been wrong. I also have extremely good reflexs, and although my eyesight and hearing are both below average according to tests that I have every year, I hear and see just fine when it comes to things that require those. Like driving, I am a great driver. I have been in a fear situations that I should have not got out of while driving but I have. My mind has a way of literally slowing down time. When something is going on that is detrimental, everything literally slows down and my brain seems to function super fast and I find a way to avoid what is happening. I know that people say when something bad happens everything seems to slow down, but for me it literally slows down to the point that I can look all around me, think and avoid the problem. I have on a few occassions been able to slow down time when just normal things were happening but I have no idea how I do it. What does it all mean, I do not know, maybe there is something about having RH-. These are just my personal experiences. Just wanted to shed some personal light on what has been said in the previous posts.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have been very patient and read all your opinions on this matter; now I ask for more research and proofs to your statements than what you have read in the bible, considering there are a wealth of much older, better written, and highly detailed accounts of human history that predate your reference book by many thousands of years.

First, let us take into consideration that what is widely accepted as 'the bible' was contrived in it's present form by the council of Nicea in 325AD;
that the "holy roman emperor" Constantine ( who was neither holy, nor roman) decided that the 4 books of Matthew,Mark,Luke, and John were the only 'authenic' gospels; and they can't even get the man's name right?

Now tell us, have you ever seen or talked with an "angel"? Have you ever died and travelled to the other side?

How many versions of your book have you read? For there are several, including a couple that were never edited and re-written.

Primitive people tend to classify anything above the level of their societal/cultural leval as being supernatural; just as Ezekiel described seing 4 beings in a vessel; if they were angels, they wouldn't need a noisy craft to fly around in, but he had nothing in his paradigm to judge it against.

Discussing different traits and inherent repetive attributes across a wide selection of people does in no way shape or form have any religious connotations.

in the old days when a child was still born it was " an act of god". Wrong answer. the majority of stillbirths caused by bloodtype can and are treated and largely prevented, by human doctors, not angels or divine intervention.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am O- have reddish hair green eyes etc...but also a reversal of the DNA strand -counter clockwise- which resulted in dextrocardia situs inversus- mirror image of internal organs- heart on right side appendix on left - any info on any link between dextrocardia and blood type?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"I have been very patient and read all your opinions on this matter; now I ask for more research and proofs to your statements than what you have read in the bible'

*****The search for the one True God is a personal one when the soul is ready for truth. As it is written, God will send a delusion to the person if they do not really seek truth. When one asks for proof, it is a lot of times a means to take the "evidence" or "faith" and make an attempt to debunk it instead of allowing the Holy Spirit to work the truth into the soul to bring alive the spirit.

"considering there are a wealth of much older, better written, and highly detailed accounts of human history that predate your reference book by many thousands of years. "

*****This is the trick. Its not the age of the inspiration, its the source. The source is Satanic and he inspires, and works with his following on this plane and he can come in and out of his dimension to ours with the knowledge of the ages that the masons and the Black Nobility and the Vatican are hiding. Satan knows that the Messiah will be born and that this would be his downfall. Since the beginning Satan has been a deceiver.

"First, let us take into consideration that what is widely accepted as 'the bible' was contrived in it's present form by the council of Nicea in 325AD;
that the "holy roman emperor" Constantine ( who was neither holy, nor roman) decided that the 4 books of Matthew,Mark,Luke, and John were the only 'authenic' gospels; and they can't even get the man's name right?"

******The true word of God comes from 40 eyewitnesses, who wrote 66 different books, over a period of 1,600 years and no contradications. The errors are made of number differences and twists of scriptural meanings. King James was the one that was in the period of time that God put this together by inspiration, prayer and direction to translate. Since the 298 versions are questionable, like the NIV,. American, New King James Version with the Occult symbol on the front cover by the way, and the rest have very cleverly changed key words that does change meanings.

"Now tell us, have you ever seen or talked with an "angel"? Have you ever died and travelled to the other side?'

*****Don't have to. I've got the testimony from the other side to give me the view.

"Primitive people tend to classify anything above the level of their societal/cultural leval as being supernatural; just as Ezekiel described seing 4 beings in a vessel; if they were angels, they wouldn't need a noisy craft to fly around in, but he had nothing in his paradigm to judge it against."

*****Fallen angels were given human form in Genesis 6:4 and Ezekiel 32. They were human in form and had hybrid DNA. They are the originators of the Nephilim/Giants and men of renown, the aliens that people wrongly think are from other planets. they are not.

"Discussing different traits and inherent repetive attributes across a wide selection of people does in no way shape or form have any religious connotations."

******Not going there on this one.........

"in the old days when a child was still born it was " an act of god". Wrong answer. the majority of stillbirths caused by bloodtype can and are treated and largely prevented, by human doctors, not angels or divine intervention.'

*****God knew you exactly at before creation. He knew your decisions and he say your future long ago. This does not overide free will. He just knows what decisions that you will make. this is the origin of the phrase, "God never gives you more than you can take" and "God closes a door and opens up a window" for opportunity as he loves all of us and wants us all saved but he has standards called sin. JUST ONE SIN, no matter how small, will bar us from crossing over into Heaven. This is why Jesus took that punishment and that we should believe upon him a sinless human, God incarnate, and repent, we are saved because he paid the price. Romans 10:9...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Friend, the whole is point you are bringing a religious issue to a thread about alien issues; you can talk all day about your beliefs, and that is fine; just put it in the proper forum.

I have already been dead once, been met by a spirit or energy being, whichever you prefer to call it, had the panaramic life review of every second of my life up until that moment, then held conversation with 2 glowing white beings and my long dead grandfather before I was sent back;

so don't stack and puff your beliefs at me, friend, I've already been there.
I have been trying in a very nice way to keep this thread on topic, but I see that is not going to happen without the mods playing a hand in it; so be it.

Until our researchers and scientists can develope a theorem or definitive work on where negative blood originates from this issue will not be settled;

And I aplogise to all the posters for having to endure this off topic confrontation.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its not off topic at all. You are trying to avoid bringing an uncomfortable subject into the topic. You may win calling this off topic, but you will be deceived into believing deception. The spirits you saw were not good spirits. Your grandfather was a spirit made to look like your family member as they are deceivers. The sons of God did take on human form. They did pass on DNA to the Daughters of Man by intercourse and produced Nephilim or Giants and mighty men. If this is not on topic I don't know what is......unless you aren't aware of the Birds and the Bees. Its through blood that these angelic humoids come to us and go to and fro in dimensions by special means. Call it what you want this IS what is going on.

The Demonic influences are picking up activity as if Gods army forming. Its all about this influence that also makes up this entire thread. It did as in the days of Noah. They are the Illuminati and the truth of their existence.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join