It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I AM A 100% BLACK FEMALE WITH RHESUS A-NEGATIVE BLOOD GROUP, MY 3 SISTERS WHO ARE ALSO BLACK POSSES THIS BLOOD TYPE, DURING MY RESEARCH I'VE FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS NOT A BLACK PERSON'S BLOOD TYPE, SO THE QUESTION IS HOW COMES I HAVE IT?
THANKS IN ADVANCE

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hello,
I am a female 19 USA, I have been Rh- O- My whole Life, I have a really Pale complexion, Dark Hazle eye color, and medium Blonde hair, My mother who also has Rh- O- Is the Exact opposit of me, She has Dark Olive native American Skin tone, Dark Brown Hair, Dark Blue eyes. So the blood type has absolutly nothing to do with your apperence on the outside just the missing Protien on the surface on your blood cells. No alien or mutated substance. Just the lack of a protien that may cause you to become more anemic than others during the course of pregnancy or menstrual cycle. Trust me I know this Because I Have asked every perfessional that has ever seen me and even those who have not. I have researched many history books, medical books, medical records, and internet references , along with speaking to those who have Rh factor and other blood types. There are many people im my family that are DR's, Nurses, RN, LVN, and Lab Techs... Thus I know what I am talking about. Who ever started this page and said that Aliens, and Weird things have caused a mutation in the blood, you are WRONG!!!! The reasons why this blood is rare is because of the cross breeding of cultures. Not everyone had the same blood type at one time and where ever you found this information they have lied to you... every blood type that we have today has been around forever, it wasn't until 1901 that they even found out that we had blood types, because of many deaths after blood transfusions. when the people thought that everyones blood was the same they thought that they could use any human blood on any human until they realized that the blood would either kill off the transfused blood with antibodies, or it would clot, rupture, then release toxins that killed the person. When a scientist came along and started analyzing different peoples blood he realized that there were differences between them and labled them accoriding to the protiens that were found atop of the cells. thus causing safer transfusions and set up the basic foundation for DNA, Blood types, And RH Factor amoung cultures. Feel free to ask your dr about blood history or where you can find history about blood and Rh factor next time you visit them and when you find something that disproves anything that i have stated here let me know.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm going to guess that somewhere in your family history there was an introduction of european blood. I found a link that may get you started in search of an answer. www.madsci.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. I am assuming from your opinion you were unable to read the whole of this thread, I'm not sure I would have gone through all 29 pages.

I opened this thread in order to invite opinion and possibilities. Your information from medical professionals however does not explain the many questions raised here.

Why such a concentration of negatives in only few parts of the world?
Our quest for where this mutation had it's beginning is on going. To explain it away as just a different blood type is what the vast majority of medical professionals would like to do, but some of us are not happy with reducing our many questions to one simple explanation.

The negative factor is recesive and can show up anywhere, two positives can produce a negative but two negatives only produce negative.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

thanks for your opinions, but you need to read what we all have posted before yelling at us that we are wrong; this is a discussion forum for a meeting of the minds and the sharing of personal experiences and thoughts.

many of us have differences from other genotypes, and the running course of this discourse helps to seperate and confirm that the supposition of some blood types having different attributes sometimes holds true, sometimes not, and is not a structured research endeavor.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am RH negative and I dont have any like supernatural abilities. an honestly, i pretty much suck at sports. and i have normal brown eyes.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by unique01

I can vividly remember as a child always looking to the night sky. As young as 2 I kept wanting to go outside at night to see the 'dits' couldn't say light yet. Always felt that 'Out There' was home, not here. I have O- blood.

Nancy

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My mother is O - and has pale gray-blue eyes & light brown hair. I believe her father was of German descent and my Grandmother is of Dutch/German descent. She had to have the antibody shot when I was born as I have A+ blood type. Both my Mother and I have uncanny psychic precog abilities. Just thought I would share.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have AB negative blood brunette vegan . I was told by my ND my bloodtype is rare and that I'm most likely hypersenstive and healer of some sort ...all of this is true . I'm extremely psychic I can approximate things by sight and by energy it is just me all of by siblings have the same ability we all dream things that come true , we all have lots of spiritual dreams We chalk down to DNA and are ancestors were
highly spiritual elevated type. A consistent practice of yoga and Meditation and chantings seems to rocket us to a higher state of consciousness ..we thing the DNA is just getting charged with high frequency and reacts favorably

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Im still waiting on my blood results
It has been week's maybe I am an alien and they are making all sorts of lab experiements with it.

(
My Mum is O+ and my Dad (although he is of mixed ancestry(Irish, English, Spanish from what I know) I don't know what his blood type. He is a poet and eccentric, and really not in touch with the rest of people. So it could suggest he could be -. But I don't understand genetics and which blood type would be compatible.

So from this evidence could I be a Rh negative?

My abilities are really opening up, and I have trouble centering them. To the point im damaging my health

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
. I have researched many history books, medical books, medical records, and internet references , along with speaking to those who have Rh factor and other blood types. There are many people im my family that are DR's, Nurses, RN, LVN, and Lab Techs... Thus I know what I am talking about. Who ever started this page and said that Aliens, and Weird things have caused a mutation in the blood, you are WRONG!!!! The reasons why this blood is rare is because of the cross breeding of cultures. Not everyone had the same blood type at one time and where ever you found this information they have lied to you... every blood type that we have today has been around forever, it wasn't until 1901 that they even found out

RH- minus blood types have not been around since forever, it was only introduced 20,000 to 30,000 years ago. It originate in pocket areas of Spain and france at the time. 7% of the population have Rh -. It is not a direct result of mixing of cultures. It's an actual mutilation or breeding of other Ape man species at the time. There is no proof to your nonsense I'm afraid. It really isn't as simple as you put it to be quite frank.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Nancy is that you? from yahoo blood groups?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Faerygirl1984

Faery Girl,
The Nancy from the Yahoo Group is A-....

To all rh negative people.
Check out this url for valuable info on rh negative blood.
rhnegativeblood.ning.com

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Both my mother and father had the RH factor and were warned by the doctors. Both my parents have parents from Spain. There were 5 of us (all boys) and luckily were born healthy. However, I'm the one always looking at the stars.

[edit on 12/6/2008 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticore
reply to post by Witness2008

Both my mother and father had the RH factor and were warned by the doctors. Thankfully 5 of us (all boys) were born healthy. But your thread makes me wonder. Hmm.

If both of your parents are rh negative, then you and all of your brothers and sisters are rh negative too, and there would be no danger of hemolytic disease.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I AM A 100% BLACK FEMALE WITH RHESUS A-NEGATIVE BLOOD GROUP, MY 3 SISTERS WHO ARE ALSO BLACK POSSES THIS BLOOD TYPE, DURING MY RESEARCH I'VE FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS NOT A BLACK PERSON'S BLOOD TYPE, SO THE QUESTION IS HOW COMES I HAVE IT?
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Being Black has nothing to do with it. Most Americans, regardless of ethnicity, have the "usual" bloodtypes (A,B,O,AB), including rh negative factor. So, yes, it is a "black persons" type.

As an aside, one thing I have found interesting is the U negative blood type. It is strictly limited to the Black population. 1 in 250 Black people in America has this type, which makes it approximately 1 in 2100 Americans.
I hope this helped you.

Izafyre
rhnegativeblood.ning.com

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Izafyre

My mother Is O positive I'm not sure what My dad is, I don't think it's O, and it could be RH -

Could I have a chance of been Rh -.

I'm waiting weeks for my blood results. Oh it's Ireland.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Izafyre

My mother Is O positive I'm not sure what My dad is, I don't think it's O, and it could be RH -

Could I have a chance of been Rh -.

I'm waiting weeks for my blood results. Oh it's Ireland.

Absolutely. Two Positives can bear a Negative Child. It all comes down to alleles. The prominent blood typing system is deceptive to the general public. There is much more to it than appears, and I believe this is for simplicity's sake. For example, there are over 400 possible blood types for humans, and more being discovered as we speak. That can be overwhelming to the layman.
A person can be rh positive, but still carry the rh negative allele (or trait), thus two positives can make a negative. The only absolute in the system is that two negatives will always produce a negative child.
If you are tired of waiting for your results, you can order a home blood test for under $10. Google it, there are many vendors out there. You can get immediate results.

Best wishes,

Izafyre

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Izafyre

Cheers for clarifying that

I've been really interested in this whole blood type blunder with Rh -.

I feel like a RH -. In the sense, I do feel different to most people. I have all the traits of an RH -. I heal faster and I have psychic abliities etc. Piercing blue eyes.

Funnily enough today I managed to point out two Rh - people from guess. How I got it was the eyes. Don't ask me, but I just instinctively get that they have hybrid alien blood
I was right for both of the guesses. Could be just coincidence.

I would be actually shocked if I turn out to be Rh +. I ain't from this world

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join