It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izafyre
A person can be rh positive, but still carry the rh negative allele (or trait), thus two positives can make a negative.

This actually was on my mind today. It's pretty much like any gene when passed on, the result depends on the dominnt and negative genes to factor. I.e like brown hair colour dominant over blonde etc.

So this raises the whole debate (in my mind)
If my other carries the RH - allele, does this not make her hybrid or mixed aswell?

I'm not fairly knowledgeable on the genetics side of things. But If I turned out to be positive, I just can't imagine that im fully human, rEally I have alien knowledge, or at least I'm been shown infomation via the cosmos.

I know thats a pretty controversial thing to say.

But even scientist can agreee, that RH - blood is "alien" regardless.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

It's not uncommon for us to be able to do that. I used to do it all the time, but it freaked people out, so I'm a little gentler with my approach now... LOL...

My father is rh positive, but he carries the negative allele. He also has all of the "traits" of an rh negative person. The military used him as a human electricity sensor, because he was much better at finding buried devices than any machine they had. He was right 100 % of the time. If I didn't know better, I would say that he was a neg. He would be considered an O +/- , in the simplest and most general of terms.

I am glad I could help you,

Take care,

Izafyre
rhnegativeblood.ning.com

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The prominent blood typing system is deceptive to the general public. There is much more to it than appears, and I believe this is for simplicity's sake. For example, there are over 400 possible blood types for humans, and more being discovered as we speak.

I knew it! ! ! ! lol.
More information kept from the public inrelation to this topic. People have to admit there is a big air of secrecy about the blood types.

We all know that RH - mother who is pregnant to a RH + child, will obviousy be attacked by her blood, it's widely known about this. But this is as far as the medica and scientist of this area will talk about.

Now there is 400 types discovered as you've just explained, how come this information is not widely distrubuted like any other medical subject.

Scientist know Rh - blood does not orignate from human's. We know there is a missing link. But I just cannot understand the secrecy and the lack of media attention onto it.

It really baffle's me!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

I just can't imagine that im fully human, really I have alien knowledge, or at least I'm been shown infomation via the cosmos.

I understand having knowledge that goes beyond what people consider to be the norm. Truly. BUT, the jury is still out on the alien hybrid theory. Really. I know there are some that would argue this, and i've heard most of the stories... But I tell you this, there are scientists that believe that O negative blood was the original blood on the planet, that all others are offshoots. Of course others argue this vehemently. This is the nature of science. The fact of the matter is, no one knows for sure.

Are we

Alien hybrids?
The true children of Israel?
The offspring of the biblical nephilim?
Fallen Angels?
Or, are we simply a genetic mutation?

Some religions classify us as abominations.

So what's the truth? Who knows. But it certainly is fun to research all the options! It's the greatest adventure of my lifetime, for sure.

Best wishes,

Izafyre

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I knew it! ! ! ! lol.
More information kept from the public inrelation to this topic. People have to admit there is a big air of secrecy about the blood types.

Now there is 400 types discovered as you've just explained, how come this information is not widely distrubuted like any other medical subject.

This knowledge is not hidden. I am not a scientist or a medical student, I just have the burning desire to know as much as I can. The information is there, you just need to look for it.
The difference between what is generally known about blood types is like the difference between basic math and calculus. It's a matter of how far you wish to extend your knowledge of a particular subject.

Izafyre

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I just can't imagine that im fully human, really I have alien knowledge, or at least I'm been shown infomation via the cosmos.

I understand having knowledge that goes beyond what people consider to be the norm. Truly. BUT, the jury is still out on the alien hybrid theory. Really. I know there are some that would argue this, and i've heard most of the stories... But I tell you this, there are scientists that believe that O negative blood was the original blood on the planet, that all others are offshoots. Of course others argue this vehemently. This is the nature of science. The fact of the matter is, no one knows for sure.

Are we

Alien hybrids?
The true children of Israel?
The offspring of the biblical nephilim?
Fallen Angels?
Or, are we simply a genetic mutation?

Some religions classify us as abominations.

So what's the truth? Who knows. But it certainly is fun to research all the options! It's the greatest adventure of my lifetime, for sure.

Best wishes,

Izafyre

Well there is alot of deception and secrecy been created about this. That's my point.

That tickles my sense of smell about the true nature of blood types and what info we are been told by the "scientists"
I've read many of the theories and my gut tells me that we have been visited by E.Ts and it all started from there. It's alarmingly obvious, since it's all around Spain, France, Isreal and the celtic seem to only have the intial RH -. Why.

Bibical, Past civlisation and present religions state many times that we were visited before the great civlisations that rosed and perished over time. God or whatever you call it, came from the sky and created man in the image of himself.

Why Israel?

Why the Jewish?

I would even say, some scientist already know "exactly" what happened 35,000 years ago. But will not say. The same way as all secret societies and the powers of be and Never a word of out them, keep the people like sheeple and keep them distracted. Same as all other conspircaies with the government, keeping the trap shut on truth.

What's your opinion of this blood? what's your belief on where it came from?
There is far more evidence to say that we were genetically tampered, than for the evidence of RH - just mutated into our blood. Scientist who say that the universal orginal blood in the beginning was Neg 0 is another deception to me or say that we are an abomination etc. An idiot would know that that this is just deception.. Human's wouldnt just majickly evolve and have Neg O blood. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest so. So any scientist that say's that are just creating conspiracy from the actual truth. The scientist's who spew that crap darn well know what they are doing by creating nonsense to misinform the public.

Something happened 35,000 with our blood and DNA. There are so many question's to the point, I feel science is dilberatley ignorant of the information to us.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
The negative RH factor that roughly 14 percent of the worlds population has intrigues me. Where did this supposed mutation have its beginning? Could there be some truth to the testimony of some that their blood somehow gives them traits that others do not have such as greater psychic abilities, eye color, hair color and even alien contact.

This board is full of curious people and I am sure that some of you will type in the proper search term on any search engine and will come back with much meaty converstion. It is a subject I have researched for a few months now, and it has some pretty frightening implications.

Utter nonsense. First off, psychic abilities have neve been proven. Some skeptical organizations even have large cash prizes offred to the first who can demonstrate to them psychic powers, and so far no one has collected.

Secondlythe alien contact..are you serious? So the aliens have a blood scanner an scan people and find a negative blood type and the say "aha! lets contact him" youve got to be joking.

Mutations are inevitable when something reproduces. When ever something does, and the genetic code is being copied, it makes mistkaes some when ever you reproduce you get genetic variance.(the avg. human zygote contains 128 mutations) The Negative Rh factor in some was a result of this process a long time ago, and its a very s,all portion of humanity, mainly the Basque.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Mind,

I no longer have an opinion on this subject. At one time I did, but my opinion changed every time I discovered something new. I find it best to explore this subject with an open mind and no preconceived ideas. Actually, I find it best to live my life that way.

Take care,

Izafyre

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
[

Utter nonsense. First off, psychic abilities have neve been proven. Some skeptical organizations even have large cash prizes offred to the first who can demonstrate to them psychic powers, and so far no one has collected.

Secondlythe alien contact..are you serious? So the aliens have a blood scanner an scan people and find a negative blood type and the say "aha! lets contact him" youve got to be joking.

It's 2008, that's all I'll say. The government either are hiding the real information or they want people to believe that psychic abilties dont' exist.

Serously I'd be willing for them to do test on me.

But ontopic,
I never said, that ppl with Rh - blood would be contacted by aliens, where on earth did I say that

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Most of your posts qualify as utter nonsense and aren't even entertaining; makes me wonder who you work for as you spew their close-minded and redundant propaganda straight from the PTB;

and as far as James Randi and his posted reward for proof, I seriously doubt anyone would come forth; I wouldn't, for the mountain of ridicule and feces they would lay out on anyone would not be woth any amount of money.

also, the figure is 14% of us ( I happen to be negative myself) are rh-; at 6 billion population, that is 740 million people, so, yeah, there are a few of us around.

But you go ahead and sit back and spout your dogma from your soapbox.

seeker

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Does anyone have hyperhidrosis with an RH negative factor?? I am finding many unusual things about myself?? unexplainable??

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Guys I have been waiting over a month for my blood test.

Not been sarcastic but WTF are the alien's doing with my blood. There maybe alot of history in my blood. But's it's my blood and Iwant to know what my blood is?

This is turning out to be a joke.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
also, the figure is 14% of us ( I happen to be negative myself) are rh-; at 6 billion population, that is 740 million people, so, yeah, there are a few of us around.

You make a very good point, Seeker_713g. I have a hard time believing that there are 740,000,000 abductees on Earth. This is why I also have a hard time accepting that blood type is the basis for selection (I don't know what mine is so I'm in no way biased here). I'm more inclined to think that putative abductees have been selected on the basis of less common traits (otherwise, why would they take the same people over and over?). While there may be some basis to the notion that selection patterns could be hereditary, I think we need to look deeper-- within ourselves.

Superficial comparisons, no matter how you choose to segregate us (as people) leave us with abductee populations that are simply too large to be viable. Only 2% of the world's population would be accepted into Mensa but no one seems willing to raise intelligence as a possible selection factor! Why? Not common enough to appeal to a wide audience? Hair/eye color is meaningless in the absence of the sorts of evolutionary selection pressure which retained these traits in the first place (geography/sun exposure--> vitamin D production--> resistance against fractures).

Why don't we pick something even more selective? Better yet, let's choose traits which could be EXPLOITED in some way so as to benefit the abductors? If your body is synthesizing a useful substance, they aren't going to care what you look like! Since there are people here who hint at being abducted and revealed that they are rh+, we should at least consider the possibility that we're on the wrong track here. What do ALL alleged abductees have in common? Should we just assume that rh+ people are being dishonest? Seriously!

I don't see how anything short of a detailed medical history is going to be remotely useful here. Blood type is one of the items that would be included, to be sure, but clearly, it isn't the most important characteristic (if it even matters at all!).

[edit on 14-12-2008 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

Let's break it down into a series of filters; part of it is based on blood and recessive/dominant traits, plus other factors in the blood such as Kell, etc.; but the the next layer once you filter the first set of characteristics is obviously Dna, which makes more sense in repeat abductions and why certain family groups are targeted; the building blocks that make us what we are.

seeker

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Guys I have been waiting over a month for my blood test.

Not been sarcastic but WTF are the alien's doing with my blood. There maybe alot of history in my blood. But's it's my blood and Iwant to know what my blood is?

This is turning out to be a joke.

Tis not the first time I have heard of late of how difficult it is to get a valid blood typing; I've been using the same set of DR.s' for 15 years, have had numerous sets of bloodwork done for my pro-times and glandular output levels, yet they claim that they don't have my BTA on any of my charts anywhere in my records.

seeker

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Okay, then let me ask all of you this: what potential applications for rh- blood could there be? Are there any traits linked to rh- blood that could be exploited for some purpose? If genetics is the primary selecting factor, then doesn't it make sense to collect data with possible applications in mind? Since not everyone who claims to be an abductee is rh-, then what could that mean? Are they using rh- carriers to narrow the pool (in search of what it is they're really after)? If so, then why are there exceptions to the rule? Could this exception be giving us a really big HINT here? I am intensely curious about motives associated with this phenomenon.

Even if we assume that most alleged abductees are not genuine (i.e., fantasy, affected by some other past trauma, sleep disorders, etc.), we are still left with a considerable number of people whose experiences cannot be explained through conventional means. Perhaps there is a medical explanation which could be explained by the constellation of shared characteristics. If aliens really ARE abducting a subset of individuals who believe that this is what happened to them, then don't we owe it to ourselves to understand why they are being taken?

I am simply not satisfied with religious/spiritual explanations. I realize that many of you utilize faith-based coping mechanisms to insulate yourselves from the raw, gut-wrenching pain associated with the loss of your own personal security. However, clinging to the spiritual realm to the exclusion of hard science is not going to allow our study of this phenomenon to progress in a meaningful way. The possibility exists, no matter how remote, that discovering why this is happening, might yield the means necessary to stop it.

ATS attracts people from around the world who are searching for answers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how satisfied are you will the answers you have received here thus far? Did you learn more from others than you brought to the table yourself? If not, why not? I would hate to have people posting information that isn't true just because they want to feel included and accepted in an online community and yet, I'm sure it happens in this forum more often than others.

Can we please address this issue through an applications-based approach? Why don't we start here: If rh- blood is an indicator for some sort of linked trait, what are those traits? Are any of them useful (just create a list; we'll worry about the circumstances for usefulness by an alien species later). Of the rh+ abductee population, what do they have in common? Again, are these common traits linked to anything useful? Is there an overlap between useful traits demonstrated by the rh- and rh+ groups?

... or would we rather just rely on our own versions of "the truth" and not even bother with trying to make sense of this?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

1.) Racial heritage-Irish/Greek-German/Cherokee+Choctaw/Saxon

2.) Denser bone structure/muscle mass

3.)High metabolic rate

4.) lower average body temperature-96.6

5.)lower avg. blood pressure/pulse rate

6.) changeable eye color with mood-normal brown to glittering black

7.) tested IQ range thru 4 generations-140+

8.)100% ambidextrous

9.)cuts,scrapes, broken bones heal much quicker than norm

X, these are traits that run thru both sides of my family, and as far as I know we all are negative except for one grand father and one of my grandkids, all are either A,B, or AB, no O.

just a little food for thought

seeker

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Why is every one making a fuss about RH- blood??? Lots of people around the planet have this blood......
The only "special" blood that is rare is O-

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Why is every one making a fuss about RH- blood??? Lots of people around the planet have this blood......
The only "special" blood that is rare is O-

Really? Last time I looked, less than 3% are AB-; guess my group must have had an increase. Did you read any of the thread? O- used to be the most prevalent of all the negative types.

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join