It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sciebtology- and their secret vault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
youtube.com...

this is strange the talk of the vault is about half way through the vid. i would like to know what you think sounds alot like another wako tx to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
here is another link on the subject this one gives maps and a lay out of the base "Trementina" as its called

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15pmu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

So they encapsulate Hubbard's writings (using the term loosely) in titanium capsules underground. So, in 10k years when we have been long since gone and the next wave of civilization discovers it will they think it's all BS as well?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How do they have the money to build that vault? Oh yea Nancy Cartwright 11million dollar donation! When I read this I was shocked.... All profit for the high ups in the religion

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

the cnn vid also said that they had farm animals and crops at the base. i tried to dig up a little more on the subject but couldnt find much.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.rickross.com...

kinda of a cool story. not much info but a quote from Hubbard "if you want to get rich envent a relgion."

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this "vault" is in the middle of nowhere and seems to have a run way attached.

im starting to wonder when we will see a mass migration of followers move to the base and a waco type event happen..

its just a matter of time in my oppinion..

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
How many of you remember Jim Jones and The Peoples Temple? If you were too young to know about this great American Tragedy or you can't remember it, then here's a link.

www.religioustolerance.org...

Over 900 ppl died at the hands of that maniac, forced or coorced into commiting suicide, via poisoned Koolaid or injection of Cyanide. Almost 300 of those ppl were children. Jim Jones didn't start out being a Teranical dictator, or a nut case, he was a charasmatic preacher who cared about his congregation. He reached out to those in his community that had long been rejected, and as a result built a congregation of followers that had real dedication to him, but along the way something happened. I don't know if he became drunk with power, had a mental illness that was left untreated, or what turned the tables for him, but at some point his ministry became distorted and eventually that congregation allowed him to isolate them down in Guyana. The details are in that link. Are we going to let this happen again? I'm personally outraged at what I'm learning about Scientology! I just keep thinking of the images I saw on the news back in 1978 of the massive amount of ppl laying dead at Rev. Jone's feet. Families holding each other, as they died! I'll never forget that! I have been doing research on this subject and I can see that thousands are equally as outraged, and lot's of ppl are doing what they can. I personally will join them in spreading the word to stop these evil men before they are able to isolate more masses and we have another Peoples Temple on our hands.

top topics

join