It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Irish....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Surely I cant be the only one??????The more Irish in this place the better, cause I'm noticing a distinct lack of humour in this place, a lot of these post's need to be takein with a pinch of salt if you know what I mean!(not sayin there wrong just that people get very defensive)
Don't Irish people just rock, we really do!

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Pro-genetic]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
yes Pro-genetic

i am from portadown:w:

its nice to see someone else likes the humour

but i will say one thing,. keep that damn needle away from me (in your av) i detest them. if i was that rat, i would have chewed threw your hand long ago.

where ya from m8

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A fellow Irishman here as well.

Well, only half Irish, but it's the good half.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Gotta love you Irish folk, I'm an Aussie, and love some humour as well. A toast it you guys from Austrailia.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Question: Why do Americans of Irish descent seem to keep their ties to their ancestors homeland?

[edit on 31-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Question: Why do Americans of Irish descent seem to keep their ties to their ancestors homeland?

[edit on 31-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

cause we are the greatest race on the face of the planet!There is no argument or logic that can be used against that statement, cause it is like a universal fact!

To Chickenfeet: im from way down south in cork the real capitol!you betta recognize

To Acesinthehole: Doesn matter if your great grand mother once saw a picture of Ireland, our greatness was telepathically transmitted through that picture and the entire Irish psyche impregnated yo moma's moma

[edit on 2-2-2008 by asala]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am Irish!

and German

and Scottish

and Dutch

and....... lot's of crap. I'm a mutt really!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

yeah i think in this day and age your called anglo saxon or english!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I love the Irish such a fun, jolly group always a good laugh or cry. With fire in their blood, I have to say they are my favorite (along with the scottish) whats not to like?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paigcal

Exactly! well said! And for any ladies out there our penis's arn't to shabby either! This post is well gonna get deleted id say!
Oh ya i forgot to mention that i have yet to meet a sane scotish person!yer all mad bastards!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am Irish and German.
It's nice to have so much heritage.
At least not the shameful ones.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think my great grandad was german!not to sure though, never really paid attention to those stories!Germany rocks!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm so Irish it's Titanic,
I'm from Belfast

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I should be stopin off there next week or the week after, goin up to see the Giants causeway simply cause ive never been, I know ill be drivin for hours and ill only be there for about 20 minutes,take a few photos, and get bored!Should be fun!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hey Pro-genetic Im from athlone in westmeath!
Very few irish members around here who are actualy FROM ireland lol

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'm Irish.Ancestor wise anyways.My family history was traced back by my grandfather to County Cork.
Irish Rock!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ah sure and me grandmother was full Irish. Last name O'Reilly, flaming red hair, 6 brothers. I forget exactly where abouts in Ireland they were from. My mother has it all written down in a book and documented. Interesting story.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pro-genetic

i have been in cork a few times, years ago, its like stepping back 20 years.

we spent a week just outside cork (icant remember the name) but the post office was also a pub, bloody great

you lift your money from the PO and step back a few feet and spend it in the pub

i could retire there nicely

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Full of plastic paddys alright!(To any plastic paddys, it's not a derogatory term, well it is, but light hearthedly)

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

HAHAHA!a post office and a pub, thats brilliant! Only in ireland could you get two essential services like that rolled up into one package, collect your dole at the post office and drink it!LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join