It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's BRA Size at age 20 linked to future Diabetes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What they seemed to have found is that girls with A cups have a lower chance of getting the disease. B cups were 1.3 times higher than A cups and C cups and D cups was 1.7 and 1.6 respectively as compared to a woman who wore an A cup bra. The differences between B, C and D cups are very small. The only real difference seems to be in the woman who have A cups.

That must have something to do with the types of tissue that make up the breast? The breast having more fatty tissue in it? I don't know.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by zerotime]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

What they seemed to have found is that girls with A cups have a lower chance of getting the disease. B cups were 1.3 times higher than A cups and C cups and D cups was 1.7 and 1.6 respectively as compared to a woman who wore an A cup bra. The differences between B, C and D cups are very small. The only real difference seems to be in the woman who have A cups.

Smaller boobies? hhmmm?

So the 'Meek shall inherit the earth'?

My Double DD Bad...sorry folks!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm posting the below pic for 'represational'(Big Breasted images) purposes only.

Disclaimer...The below pic has been represented as 'big breasts', by the member 'TheDuckster' and does not in any way, interpret to mean VULGARITY in any way shape or form. Nor does this image represent the General Consensus of ATS/BTS or any (sexuallly implicit dialog/picturesque respondings of ATS/BTS members

Ahem.

This image was taken from this ABC News Site

Here is ABC's thoughts as well:

After suffering through decades of bra-cup envy, those with diminutive décolletages in their late teens and early 20s may enjoy a lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes later in life than their fuller-chested counterparts — or at least, that's what a new study suggests.

ABC NEWS

Hmm...news travel fast....

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

It comes down to weight at the end, its very possible to be a teen with a small AA cup to turn into a C or D cup later on in life as age tends to pack the pounds.

So at the end if you weight more during your pre menopausal years due to over weight the chances of having diabetes will increased.

less fat means leaner body mass so you will not have problem with adult onset diabetes.

It makes sense actually.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Sounds good to me?

I'm also looking at what our other member 'TAYGA' and myself: 'Trying to Corrulate: 'Essential Fatty Acids' to Big Breasts via Diabetes.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ducky,

That pic you posted represents the healthy size i like. Anything more than that and i would definatly go under the knife.
Its a known fact that back aches and trouble later in life is a result of humongous breasts AND the greater the chances of cancerous cells too, if i remember reading correctly.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Todays Hollywood starlets cant get anywhere unless they point north with a big set.

I just wish they werent such an influence on society and fashion! Not all of us can afford the boob job, although i do hear there's a special financing company that caters to body reconstruction. $99.00 down ONLY! Low monthly payments and easy qualifying!

Don't EVER get a boob job, makes boobs disgusting, (no offence if some boob job girl read this) I really dont get it, its soo fake and stupid looking.

Anyway most men love boobs mostly ALL sizes, big medium or small, as long as they are natural who cares, you could say the same about girls height or hair colour, most men love all kinds of girls. Getting a boob job is useless. Because men prefer natural women.

A boob job looks good underneath clothes, but once the clothes are off, well not so good lol

[edit on 29-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ducky,

That pic you posted represents the healthy size i like. Anything more than that and i would definatly go under the knife.
Its a known fact that back aches and trouble later in life is a result of humongous breasts AND the greater the chances of cancerous cells too, if i remember reading correctly.

those breats are humugus in photo if she put her arms down.:-) and my ex.. was not fat had abs.. man;... she just had huge baaazooca's.. she was all muscle. wasn't healthy though to be that big and u could tell it was not easy on her ha.. sorry.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's nonsense.
There is no causality.

-Proud F

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join