It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Fryazino (UFO over Fryazino" Stihiya, NTV channel)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Well you have to admit . We don't know everything about physics. And i dont know if i quite understand what you mean by "forced physics"
But i do see your other points.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It does look very artificial to me also.

The movement is so precise and horizontal like an animation.

I can't say whether it is real or fake, but I'm leaning towards a hoax.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Yes...very similar....The mexico city video is actually quite funny to watch, the way the "craft" wobbles, no doubt a fake, as I am sure the OP video is as well.

Oh yeah, OP, nice avatar. Claire is smokin'...sorry, couldn't help it..LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
From what I understand, the "wobble" lends to the realism.
Granted I'm not someone who can truly describe how these ships fly, but if they are rotating and wobbling then it's inherently suggested that they are repelling from the energy of the Earth.
Or simple put, antigravity.
Gravity is energy, energy is a waveform so a ship repelling from such energy with slow isolated movement would seem to exhibit a "wobble".
Like a cork water.

I really haven't seen a video of another UFO ship type that has this wobble.. Only the round disc ones.

Cool vid.. goes right along with the Bulgarian, Italian, Chinesese, and Swiss videos. I'm not sure if I've seen an American disc yet.
b

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its fake.

Why?

The tracking of the CG object into the frame is off, meaning it "slides" about in relation to the background. A sure fire giveaway of bad tracking in premiere or whatever software they used to comp it in.

thumbs down on this one..

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nice find and interesting spin to to it, but it does seem to have problems with gravity in it's movement like a swaying pendulum.
This meens we have to be weary of fowl play but none the less it is worthy of investigation by "experts" on this matter not wishfull speculations with words and comparisons.
Again great find

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
Its fake.
The tracking of the CG object into the frame is off, meaning it "slides" about in relation to the background. A sure fire giveaway of bad tracking in premiere or whatever software they used to comp it in.

thumbs down on this one..

I've looked for this "slide" you are talking about.. at what point because it looks spot on top me..

Regarding the pendulum movement: that's a close description except a pendulum is anchored from the top. The way this wobbles demonstrates no hinge point. It's more like the cork comment I made earlier.

b

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Looks pretty genuine to me!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
IM tending to think its a fake.... Ive sena few videos of UFO's in russia... and my conclusion is, why is it in Russia, they seem t get extradinary views of ufo's, while here in the states, best we can get, is lights in the sky, with shady detail? I think its a fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
oldworlddisorder,

rad post. totally real and legit. (imho)

flagged. AND starred!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Kudos to any future videographer who holds the gd camera still so we can actually take a good look at the subject. Fifty years of blurry, shaky footage is getting old.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
the movement of the UFO seems a bit strange. but then again, what do we know about alien technologies? Interesting video, although I think it will turn out to be a fake

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hey there , could You please provide concrete(sp?) evidence of why you think this video is fake , saying "use common logic and you will know" is not an answer that is satisfactional to debunk any video .

Its funny , whenever there are blurry (I hate those) out of focus ufo clips , all the sceptics (with you in front most of the time
) rush towards the thread and bash it that its to blurry , no evidence of anything unearthly , etc ... But when we get a somewhat decent clip of something that might be (not saying it is ) a geniue UFO , the only thing you can use to debunk the video is ..... umm.. your own words ?

Now thats funny , dont get me wrong but I seem to recall all the sceptics always saying that pure words without any scientific backing are usually a bunch of crap

Just to clarify ,no offence mate I really appreciate your (and all the other scpetics) work , because it helps out with all the fakes but please stick to using research , and science (like a good scpetics) to debunk videos instead of words and personal opinions

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think we've all seen enough ufo videos to immediately identify this bad of a fake. The over-blurriness and blown out levels that are intended to make it look like it's far away are way overdone. The "craft's" movement is almost as unnatural as the spaceships on strings of early film. And finally, the way the craft steadies itself and creeps out of the frame, behind the building to end the film is a common theme of many fakes.

edit: i'm embarrassed that a reply like that was necessary

[edit on 29-1-2008 by jamesder]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Oh my god!!! This is real! It's happening guys!! We are going into a new era! Disclosure is coming soon!

This is REAL!

Oh and to anyone who said this isn't real you should see how big our universe is! Especially to IgnoreTheFacts (how ironic your name is) You can't be that ignorant and arrogant!

The universe in infinite so all possibilities has happened is happening or will happen! In a way this is REAL! How anyone can deny this?

[edit on 29-1-2008 by BobbyLazer]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There is something strange about the jerky movement of the camera. Almost as if intended so a clear view of the lines would be obscured. He far enough away to cause that much sway with the zoom IMHO. I'm not saying it's not real, I'm just saying that I personally don't believe it is. I do believe in UFO's for the record.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyLazer
How anyone can deny this?

because we're modern beings who are exposed to a large amount of media and special effects and we have a learned ability to identify bad fakes at glance.

Being able to identify the crying of wolf is important.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by jamesder]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In the report that you posted they say that they've analyzed the video and found no evidence of CG. However they also mention that they do not know who filmed the movie, which leads me to believe that it's probably a fake because I'm sure the person that filmed this would not remain anonymous.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by InSanE1]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My opinion is that this is CGI. The movement, the self-rotation... I must admit they're making those videos more and more realistic every time, of course, damaging a lot the serious study of this phenomena. You don't need cover operations to hide and fool the UFO community... tha very same people with some digital graphics knowledge do the job just for fun. Well, we find stupidity in all the society levels.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
Found a new one on youtube. (new to me)
Not sure if it has been discussed before . But this one has a news report to go with it .
Here is the video

And here is the report. Titled: "UFO over Fryazino" Stihiya, NTV channel

Ran a search and found nothing . Let me know what ya think . I know its kinda out there but it has n news report with it , I'll leave it up to you to decide.
(I have no speakers so if the video is in some weird language i'm sorry)

Mod edit: (foreign characters removed from title)

[edit on 1-28-2008 by worldwatcher]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

Nice video I must say, but what got me was...and sorry to ask if it's someone special to you, but - who on earth is the girl in your profile banner? WOW!

Way off topic sorry, so I will add that I found the video interesting and will be lo0oking for any evbidence in it that may help me as far as fact finding goes.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by smans]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join