It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Fryazino (UFO over Fryazino" Stihiya, NTV channel)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by smans

Emilie de Ravin
www.imdb.com...

How the heck has no one here seen LOST? lol I'm gonna have to add an amendment to my profile so people know lol

Back to the topic.
I don't think all videos are faked. I also know that not all are real .
And theres very few that i haven't seen posted here over the last year or so.

There are some great arguments either way . And like most videos/pictures i know without the original it's hard to make a call . Thats what interested me most about this as it has "research" done on it and it was reported on .
Generally it seems cgi and bad fakes don't hold enough water to make it to tv. Well at least around here . Don't know about Russia.

So i guess this goes in my "Defiantly interesting" pile.
Heres to hoping someone comes along with either a firsthand account . Or maybe the guy will run across this and drop in . (Last i checked this thread was the first hit on google for this file name)
And we can maybe get some better answers.

oWd

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

I don't think the person who filmed this will come forward, it was submitted anonymously to the network. In Russia UFO's are not all that much of a secretive topic, people generally aren't looked down upon for discussing them. So I'm not surprised that the video made the news.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

This is a hoax.

If you zoom in on the ufo while it goes behind the building you will see a remarkably clear vertical line that happens to be further to the right than the building actually is. The artist on this one really should have put the boundary behind the building instead of trying to match it up with the building.

Nice one though.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

Thanks , Its near impossible to know what passes for news in other country's .
I guess assuming isn't always the best route . But i have seen Anons pop in from time to time to defend there vids . If they feel there being misrepresented.
Can't give up hope can ya ?

Anyway sweet Avatar. FF has took up many hours of my life. Such an enjoyable story in every game.

reply to post by Quazga

Hey you mind trying to get a screen shot of what your describing? Sounds like you may be on to something . I would like to see it . Its one of the more noticeable traits of cgi. I'm just wondering how we all missed that .

[edit on 29-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Looks pretty genuine to me!

Which is why you are not a credible source on finding hoaxes

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Maybe I'm just going to piss some off...But, maybe some who toss their expert word and skills need to some how be confirmed? Cause it's getting a bit smugged on the boards by people who say they are a expert when they are just pissing in the wind on this subject like most of are. Which makes A.T.S. more and more look like a joke and I have seen some very interesting pieces on this site to let some turn this into a damn three ring circus.
...(censored) with the middle finger!

[edit on 29-1-2008 by tsloan]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I don't understand . Are you attacking the video, Me , The de-bunkers, The supporters or the site in general ?
I'm here for stimulating conversation on the unknown . After a year or so of viewing what the site has to offer i decided to chime in with some stuff of my own (I have no clue what I'm defending here but i feel the need to )
Sorry if these vids arn't good enough for ya . I hope like everyone else here to bring something to the table that makes people think . And i am defiantly open to being wrong

I guess i'll see how ya reply before i defend everyone else here .

oWd

[Edit: I use the term "attack" loosely. And am not accusing you. Just a question]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Was the person that filmed that video, balancing on one leg on an incline? For the love of God, why can't people actually hold the camera still. That was bad. Like, not wanting you to get a good look at it. I know I could do better than that. The Haiti video looked good to. If that was fake, I think this one is.

But then again, last time I checked, I wasn't an expert. Go figure.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Quazi176]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the video, it is certainly interesting.

I have to say that video's like this make me get very skeptical. Mostly due to the fact that the quality is sharper than most alleged UFO videos (some of which are classified as unknown) and those are the ones that tend to be hoaxes.

There are aspects of it that seem somewhat staged and the movement of the alleged craft is a bit odd. I'm not sure of course but this one doesn't seem authentic to me.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

This is a hoax.

If you zoom in on the ufo while it goes behind the building you will see a remarkably clear vertical line that happens to be further to the right than the building actually is. The artist on this one really should have put the boundary behind the building instead of trying to match it up with the building.

Nice one though.

That is normal in a digital image. If you look at the pole below you will see the same line on the right. It is a result of the sharpening either in the camera or in post work. If anything it enhances its realism.

My problems are different. The little trip behind the tree seems to be to say look at me I'm real. The camera shake appears to me to have been added after the fact. Even so the UFO does not appear CG. It has the appearance of a large size quite a bit further away than the building. The motion of the object seems too smooth. Nothing obvious to call it a hoax is apparent but it just does not feel right.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

There are some very qualified people on here. Fakes are not always obvious even to the experts. Sometimes people get pissed when something they think is real is found to be faked due to the emotion they have invested in the belief. They direct their anger at the person who proves the hoax instead of the hoaxer.

I'm going to leave it at if you knew who a couple of people here really are you would be shocked. ATS attracts the artistic type.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is old stuff. Seen this vid online years ago and was debunked little later. Sorry, I'm too lazy to search for the original vid.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Horusnow

Awesome claim . Wanna buy a bridge? Its really shiny and new .

Please find us the proof . It could save us all debating for 3 more pages . And probably win you a few stars to boot.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It looks like this video suffers from the ol' poor 'Key Framing' syndrome. Where the viewing frame is endlessly oscillating in unnatural directions almost at a rythm. Similar to a poorly done CGI effect like what was done on the Dominican Republic video.

Also, be aware of UFO's that are filmed going BEHIND things. It used to be a clever way of making things look real, by it "enteracting" with the real enviroment. This video can be done in less than an hour.

and thirdly, any sighting such as this would make a guy run in whatever direction was required to get a better view of this thing as it dissapeard behind the building.

Forthly and finally, videos that end with the UFO still around usually are fake. No reason for the filming to stop unless the UFO dissapeared in the distance.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was posting to those who "always" seem to pop up to say "it aint' so"...I mean it might not be so but as a novice in anything but orthodontics and seeing how big A.T.S. has gotten since the 2 years I have been on here I get a bit tired of random nickle debunkers who seem to almost always never have any thing to say other than when anything U.F.O. related is brought up...as if there sole purpose is to try to de-bunk anything alien,or U.F.O. And I just think it would be a cool feature to add to A.T.S. spot lighting members who are for lack of a better word "accredited" in any given field other than just saying I'm a expert and having a random buddy or posting pal back them up.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I belive this is the original video.

Listen to it with headphones on really load, you can here it humming, and it charges up when it moves.

I think this video shows it better than the edited one in the OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Adding this vid to the first post . Will give ya credit and thanks for the extra video .

Edit: Guess its too late to add to that post . But thanks again for the added longer version.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Looks really good if for the fact that I don't have a salad plate/bowl that looks EXACTLY like this thing. Serious.

I know that's a lame argument, but damn, it's the exact same dish. The bottom half is what I'm talking about, and I can't really see any top half. I really didn't watch it but twice though.

But again like i said the movement, the camera work ect, it all looks pretty authentic. Just wish it didn't scream "salad bowl" at me. Also wondering why he didn't zoom in on it. That too; seems rather odd to me.

Nice find either way.

Probably gonna need Johnny Anonymous(sp?) for this one. What did he say a good quick check for CGI again? Somehow he extends the borders of the video, and he usually can catch the quick CGI fakes, by objects breaking that border. At least that's how he quickly debunked, more like slice and diced that one video of the ship doing a quick pass and turn over the pond, that looked so real.

Ah too bad I don't have the tools or the know how to check things like that out. But ya, Johnny would be the one who could give the best guess on this, imo. That's "*if* the video even gets to "This could be the One" status. I think he's a busy man.

We do have other good CGI people here too, like some already mentioned. I'm sure they'll get it worked out. Flagged for now though.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

I'd would really like to see you reproduce the video I posted, and I'll even allow for more than an hour. I'll give you a week.

I have a college diploma in computer programming, systems analyst, networking, etc.
I do CG as well, and play more than my fair share of the latest games with pretty excellent CG.

If this is CG, then this video deserves a reward. I'm still looking for as to whether its real or not... but its pretty damn sweet.

BTW. I to thought the video in the OP was faked but not so much this one.

THX. oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR for the thought and the star, maybe a mod can add it or replace the edited one in the OP?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I personally think that the movement looks a little unusual... but in saying that we have little idea on what an alien designed spacecraft would move like...

Good find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join