It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Fryazino (UFO over Fryazino" Stihiya, NTV channel)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Found a new one on youtube. (new to me)
Not sure if it has been discussed before . But this one has a news report to go with it .
Here is the video

And here is the report. Titled: "UFO over Fryazino" Stihiya, NTV channel

Ran a search and found nothing . Let me know what ya think . I know its kinda out there but it has n news report with it , I'll leave it up to you to decide.
(I have no speakers so if the video is in some weird language i'm sorry)

Mod edit: (foreign characters removed from title)

[edit on 1-28-2008 by worldwatcher]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Only thing i can find on it to translate is this . (By the way its russian)

"Пацаны сняли НЛО над своим домом: Pacany filmed UFOs over their home: "

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

Well it's very interesting I only watched it once, but it sure looks real.

good find.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I didn't notice any shadows appearing in front of the building as CG images often do. I analyzed this video...You may have the real deal here..But I'm no expert on videography.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies . Where are the video experts? Flag this up if you think it needs more discussion

It doesn't seem to have the "predicted tracking" issues i see allot where the cam goes to a spot almost in prediction to the ufos movements which is typical of a fake.
I think this one may be a good documented sighting.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
Thanks for the replies . Where are the video experts? Flag this up if you think it needs more discussion

It doesn't seem to have the "predicted tracking" issues i see allot where the cam goes to a spot almost in prediction to the ufos movements which is typical of a fake.
I think this one may be a good documented sighting.

Consider this flagged. There may be more than meets the eye here. It appears genuine, but I don't know. Hopefully a videographer will be able to analyze this soon, preferably in english.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Thanks, I have been looking for a transcript or text related to this . But like most things in Russian . It eludes me . Maybe we have a
Russian/Brit/American that can translate for us . Hopefully one pops in

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Funny, I know the locality in the video.

Apparently (according to the second clip) the authors of the video are anonymous. Is it not a little weird? It's a great find if true.

Some of the comments of the Russian UFOlogist (second clip) regarding the effects of inertia on the vehicle don't make sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
Maybe we have a
Russian/Brit/American that can translate for us . Hopefully one pops in

I can help with the language. There is nothing to write home about, as far as the presentation is concerned. A few points of potential interest:

a) UFOs often appear in locations where a natural or industrial disaster is about to take place.

b) there are a few defense and other factories in the area

c) Russian UFologists did not find any artifacts in the video that would lead the to believe it was a fake

d) Movements of the saucer are hard to explain as it would tilt during abrupt stops (something I totally disagree with, but that was said in the video).

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

wow. you seem to everywhere
And for someone who according to your profile registered 1-26-08 you really caught on quick

Anyway, the video looks really convincing. But so did the Haiti video, and that was proven to be a hoax, right here on ATS.
Deffinately hope one our resident CGI experts takes a close look at this .

Where's Internos? I haven't seen him in awhile?

Starred and flagged

Edit to add link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
[edit on 28-1-2008 by highfreq]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by highfreq]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Thanks i have been an avid reader . Finally thought it time to contribute . The way this year has started off. I'm sure allot more will be brought to the table .

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks good.

I just want to know how they were able to extract and enlarge the UFO and it be so much clearer then what we see on the video?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I just want to know how they were able to extract and enlarge the UFO and it be so much clearer then what we see on the video?

I suppose you can auto-correct contrast and what not, in that cutout frame. Sure it will make things look nicer.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A video such as this almost does not need to be judged on it's content in order to be found out to be utter bunk. Just use common sense, reason and logic surrounding the recording and presentation of it, and you will have your answer. Some are going to cry about me saying this, that's for sure, but I'm right whether you like it or not. The video, any video, itself is a part of the evidence. The facts surrounding the videos are what makes or breaks them.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I took stills of it and tried and it didnt make it look crisp and clear - like the extracted one.

However, im only usuing photoshop and am not an expert.....id be curious to what the experts here have to say on it.

To me, it just looks fake. Like a cheesy little RC toy. However, ive never seen a real one up close *shrug*

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah im not sure where they got that . Maybe it was after cleaning it up a bit ?
I will try a few things myself to see what it WOULD take to get it like that .

Thnx G.E.L.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm a little skeptical of this clip. The movements of the camera-person seem too "robotic" to me. If I was to create my own UFO "sighting" video, I can see trying to add some realism to the background by adding "shakiness". This, however, just screams INTENTIONAL to me.

Hopefully I'm wrong...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Maybe the poor guy has Parkinson's disease or something of that nature? I can hardly discount this video on account of it being shaky .
Matter of fact i haven't took a un-shaky video in my life lol :p

[edit on 28-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That one looks like this sucker from Mexico City:

And I believe the Mexico City vid was proven to be a fake. Now I'm not saying the OP video is, but there are some similarities in the way it was filmed and the object itself.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The object has that "grey" tone and that "pulsating spiral efect" that reminds me of the bulgarian ufo:

www.youtube.com...

I think is CGI. I dont like that greysh tone, the pulsating efect and the forced phisics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join