It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What UFO evidence couldn't be Debunked?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Good stuff Gazrok!It's amazing that the powers that be can get away with that type of suppression of a nationally televised event,and then on top of it intimidate the networks enough to not even cover the original suppression!Crazy.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Crazy, but true... I was on the phone with my best friend, and we were chatting about it all during the show, and then poof! They went to an infomercial, and no mention on the news...nothing in the papers, and the tv station's answer was simply "no comment"....when asked why it was cut..

I saw a site where you could order the video, same search as I mentioned...Google it,

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i didn't realise you could get a buy a copy, I gotta see this!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As far as my two post go on here, I was speaking of TWO different sightings. The 1952 one seems to be the first one that I posted, my second post is of a totally seperate incident.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Somewhere online I once saw a photograph or still frame from the purported UFO landing at Holloman AFB in 1964. It was unusually well done if it was a fake. The photo showed a craft shaped like an upside-down pie baking pan hovering a few feet over what appeared to be a vast expanse of white concrete. There was some detail on the surface of the object, but I can't recall the exact nature of it. I immediately found the photo intriguing because the scale, detail level, lighting, and camera focal depth all appeared consistent. I copied the photo to my HD but lost it when the drive crapped out. Since then I've searched for the photo online without success. From the previous posts here it sounds like it may have come from the "UFO Coverup Live" television show, which I haven't seen, and which I've been unable to find for sale online.

Does anyone remember this supposed Holloman scene from the TV show, or know where this still frame can be found online?

p.s. it was NOT the AvroCar

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I did in past see such photos and yes I have not seen them in a long time. I wonder too what happens to material as it seems to surface then disappear only to reappear again?

If I am not incorrect, Holoman AirBase was rumoured site of major ET and Human meeting. Is it possible that the photos that you speak of were related to that event?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
Somewhere online I once saw a photograph or still frame from the purported UFO landing at Holloman AFB in 1964. It was unusually well done if it was a fake. The photo showed a craft shaped like an upside-down pie baking pan hovering a few feet over what appeared to be a vast expanse of white concrete. There was some detail on the surface of the object, but I can't recall the exact nature of it. I immediately found the photo intriguing because the scale, detail level, lighting, and camera focal depth all appeared consistent. .

Does anyone remember this supposed Holloman scene from the TV show, or know where this still frame can be found online?

p.s. it was NOT the AvroCar

now this sounds like something else I gotta see!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If I am not incorrect, Holoman AirBase was rumoured site of major ET and Human meeting. Is it possible that the photos that you speak of were related to that event?

Don't get your hopes up, that particular photo was a fake (and yes, it was used in either I or II of the specials...) The shadow gives it away... There's a post here on ATS about it, I'll try and dig it up....

As for the special, (at least the first), you can buy it here....

www.ufovideocoordinator.com...

PS-Yes, the date, and the base, are where the supposed meeting took place....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is this the one shown on the TV show? Scroll down the page.

alienade.tripod.com...

I suspect this is the photo I remember. The shadow on the ground is cast by something very tall behind the photographer. The sun is very low near the horizon so the hovering object casts no shadow on the ground. Contrary to my memory, the field below looks like it might be sage or tall grass.

Anyone care to comment on the photo?

My thoughts: Probably a fake, but who knows? The object shows an uncanny resemblance to Lazar's "Sports Model" and to the better Billy Meyers saucers. I'd be more inclined to believe it was Holloman if the UFO looked like the one Lonny Zamora saw a few hours earlier a few miles away at Socorro.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If I wrote the story of my life, it couldn't be debunked. I know the dates, legal records, circumstances of my birth, locations, etc. I have to get someone to help me write it.....someone who lives in my area.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There were numerous sightings on March 8, 1994 in my area in Michigan, reported to 911 by multiple witnesses and confirmed on radar by the National Weather Service. As far as I know, it has never been explained. Here is a link to a transcript of the 911 and NWS calls and also a wav file of the actual calls.

www.michiganufos.com...

www.michiganufos.com...

It was featured on local news shows, and also a couple of national shows, including "48 Hours".

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
...has anyone actually found any undeniable proof that aliens exist?

All the incidents you all are reporting are well known in ufo circles, and are indeed interesting.

But, if the question is, has there been "undeniable public proof" of alien existence, then sadly the answer is no.

Another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... it was suggested that a rich benefactor spring a few million$ to whomever can actually provide such proof, a interesting concept.

But even If such knowledge is known within a smaller group, perhaps cold hard cash isn't sufficient to obtain 'proof'. We already have tons of testimony, proof requires it to be publicly scientifically verifiable somehow.

As such, even with a 10$ million reward, you can't throw the bugger on a trailer and tow the disc to CNN's office...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
No one has mentioned what is probably the most provable unexplained sighting - The Rendlesham Incident, by Bentwaters USAFE base ,Suffolk,UK, in Christmas 1980.

There were multiple witnesses, declassified MOD documents and physical evidence (radiation and scorches) found after the event.
No real explanation has ever been found.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by minimi]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

As for proof for the masses, it will take a public landing, an official release by the government, or a personal experience to convince most people... The evidence is out there, especially in alien tech and debris, in addition to that already mentioned..

There will be lots of people, that even thou they experience an inexplainable sighting, they will try to label it as either something natural, or they will quickly label it as something demonic.

i think a lot of people find the idea of there being more intelligent lifeforms that are not human as a threat to their "status quo." Some people want to keep, and they would not give up for any reason, their status as the "most intelligent lifeform."

It could also happen that if the government ever comes forth to say that there are extraterrestrial aircraft and there are ebes that exist in other planets and have been visiting us, it will also affect many religions. How does it make the bible look when everyone finds out that there are intelligent lifeforms that have been in existance for tens of thousands or even millions of years old?

Or when the evidence comes forth that there is a high possibility that humans have lived on Earth for millions of years also, and that natural catastrophes have erased most of the evidence of these civilizations?

Ancient cultures and sacred texts tell us that this is what happened, but they are mostly viewed by the "accepted scientific circles" as just myth, even thou even today we see those same objects that were described by the ancients.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The Pheonix lights were never debunked.You mean for the idiots who believe lies!!Have you ever seen the footage from that incident?The object(s) stayed over Pheonix for over hours, military flares only last a few seconds.The lights came on one by one as if the craft was powering up.People reported seeing the craft itself as lightning flashed and it was definitley a solid craft, reported to be over 10,000 ft in lenght.Many military personnel testified to that!So before you say debunked, you should say they fooled me in particular!!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Crop circles are one of my favorite forms of evidence. I like the way they seem to be deliberately evolving into greater and greater complexity and with even more anomolous aspects surrounding them. It's almost as though who/whatever is making them (the genuine ones) are purposely making sure that no human can duplicate them. Now crop circles are not absolute proof, but it is highly supportive evidence. The Belgium sightings and ongoing Mexico City sightings and film footage are also highly credible and the evidence is indisputable that these discs exist (but who/what is operating them, and where did they come from?).

But, what I prefer to do even before looking at the details of Ufology is to ask myself (and others) this question: "If ET's were actually visiting earth, what kind of evidence would you EXPECT to see?"

The answer to this question is very simple. We are already seeing the kind of evidence we would expect to see. These are...gov secrecy/threats/disinformation, global sightings, historical sightings and ancient manuscripts detailing highly advanced technology and flying craft (eg. vimanas), contact stories, possible abductions/experiments, military aircraft intercepts, airline pilot sightings, radar returns, incredible maneuvers, possible ET crashes, space sightings/footage (see numerous Space Shuttle footage), various forms of communication (eg. crop circles, vivid dreams and unexplained memories), legends/myths/lore from primitive groups around the world mentioning visitors from the stars and exchange of knowledge as well as genetic origins from these visitors, lots of camera and video footage, unusually advanced ancient architecture and other archaological discoveries (eg. the Great Pyramid, the walls of Machu Pichu, Easter Island, the Crystal Skulls, etc.), gov officials and politicians being kept in the dark about UFO's/ET's...etc..etc.

Can we not say then that if ET's have been, and currently are, visiting us, that we have exactly the kind of evidence we would expect? I'd say YES indeed. And the high level of gov secrecy and disinformation concerning UFO's is almost more of a smoking gun than actually seeing a real flying saucer or ET up close. Would we expect less than such behavior coming from the closely guarded, corrupted, and very controlling gov's leading the world today? Absolutely not.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Umm.. Haven't crop circles already been debunked? At least a few circles in the middle of wheat fields, right? Didn't those men stamp down the crops with the boards and ropes?

The larger, more complex and amazing ones couldn't be from the same people though.

Now that you mention it, I believe I asked John Lear about crop circles once in my thread about the Krill Papers. I'm pretty sure he said they are man made, but it's people testing out technology. I can't really remember I might have to dig it up. Just check my old posts. It's the only thread I've ever made.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Not ALL crop circles have been debunked.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by Oswald
The Phoenix Lights is one great example, that does not fit any "reasonable" explanation by the government. Not to mention it was seen and reported by thousands!

This was debunked. The lights were military flairs that disappeared behind the mountain, which couldn't be seen in the footage because it was dark.

NO! there swamp gas! The government is always right. Either that or they were floating clown balloons.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Rendlesham, as mentioned, is another good example of a case involving military officers.

The '52 DC flyovers are likewise a good example as we have acknowledgement by the government, radar returns, jets scrambled and unable to intercept, as well as Blue Book leaders saying this is when it went from investigate to debunk sightings at all costs.

The "Battle of LA" also as mentioned, another good case showing government acknowledgement, radar returns, and even firing on the object, with an effort serious enough to warrant 6 deaths on the ground of US civilians due to the shelling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join