It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board tips!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I've always, always heard Ouija boards are bad news, especially when you are inexperienced in what you're doing. .

I pretty much vow never to use one.

Does anyone know, do the same rules apply to any other similar medium - such as Tarot cards or Rune stones etc?? I do use the Tarot but nothing 'bad' has ever happened. . .

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When I met my latest Girlfriend she had one and tried several times to get me to try with her. Im refuse to go down that road . The way I look at it LEAVE THE DEAD ALONE!

We recently sold our home and I purposley left it behind.
I do tough wnat to know more. I know Im probably jumping to conclusions and probably just need to be more educated about them
Any links to knowledge on this would be appreciated
Keep Smiling Keeps them all fooled!

reply to post by Juicy

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've heard so many bad things about them. I'm still going to try it though, Ill let you all know how it turns out.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
In my young and foolish days on ghost hunts we had one we would take anywhere we felt there was a haunt. I know better now of course but at 14-17 I did not. Then again there were not resources like this when I was that age. Mine got to the point where it would move after you stoped touching it. It was much jerker and we never let it spell anything it was so feaky. We would just move the pointer to good bye seperate the board from the pointer and put them away seperatly. It got so bad that you could not even be around it without being tired. We mostly kept it in the trunk of the car at its end days but sometimes brought it in.

When things started to get the worst stuff would come up missing you would always see stuff running in the corner of your eye. I see stuff sometimes but never this much this often. Stuff would just fall down and some of us would wake up bruised and or scratched. Then I saw the black hooded figure I post about often. We finally burned it and started telling anything we would see to go away. I drew a pentegram around my bed and set a circle every night for weeks. I have been to many bon fires and burned a lot of trash but Have never seen anything burn like that Faces would flame up on it then disapear then another one would flame on another part of the board. Fire would stream out on the edges in pencil sized streams that lasted about 3-7 seconds a few longer. We burnt it on a pile of brush and it seems like it took it over an hour to burn. The plastic pointer went up right away though.

I do not blame the board completly for everything that happened and trust me you got the short version. We had many other ways to disturb things that were best left alone as well. I don't think there was any power in the board that we did not put in it or spirits did not put in it through us but all things occult should be taken with caution and if you are knowledgeable about things like this it is your duty to help those who are not and ask for help. It is sad to watch someone hurt because of something they did not understand and if they let something bad enough out it can hurt many more people than just them.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Juicy

how did yu get it to work with out a #ing suicidal 68 year old?! that claims its stupid?!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I am one of the people who push a little harder and make words so people get scared, there's one in every group. We have a secret society controlled by an evil board game maker but i am trying to get out of it , its too full on. We all separate and join sessions and control the outcomes, believe me why do you think people still buy them. The creators of the board pay us to do this.

Usually people just ask questions , so i type out Y - E - S

Or occasionally S-A-T-A-N. That gets a good laugh

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Bare With my spelling, i am sorry for all the typos, just hard 2 type when ur worryed, anywho, i had a few questions or other words, we need major help...well me n a few friends was useing a Ouija Board and well, i think some used it way wrong, some say u cant lift ur hand while its moveing or untill after u say goodbye, well 2 people lifted there hands while it was moveing, n after that the board was keeping track of how many mistakes we made, after a while, well we started hearin things, feeling things, smelling things, and started 2 hurt really bad, n we dont know wat 2 think of it, all us omost went insane, im the only one pullin through for now, we just dont know wats going on now, we did everything we was ment 2, just thay lifted there hands and many many people where asking questions, next we knew it was moveing faster n faster on the same 3 letters, r u n over n over saying run run run run run untill we heard a loud noice n found out there was a guy on the lose here, it was like the spirit was running from something and trying 2 warn us, and now i think, wat ever was after little amy, is now with us....any ideas for help? we just small town cowboys and cowgirls so we aint the smartest in the world, i really would like ur help idk who else 2 really turn 2, i think we took it 2 much as a joke at first
may think we are really stupid, but we know wat we saw, heard, smelt n felt. no more games n wat really scares me, my friend clams 2 hear the scream of the board even though we dident burn it, so we dont know wat 2 think

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Redneckcg]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
o and another thing, no i dident use the game myself i just sat around watching, but i still felt n heard things i really didn't want 2 hear, then like i said before some say if u burn the board who ever hears the scream will die in 36 days n from wat a friend says he heard it, even though it wasn't burned, even with me standing there watching, a spirit asked 2 hear some jokes, so my stupid edneck friends made some black jokes the first one he laughed at, the second one it went all crazy saying no more no more no more then went 2 goodbye on its own, after that, that same spirit did not want 2 leave, and i really do think thay let something in, idk if im in the same boat as them cause how i dident play, but just in case, i do bleave big time about this n i said over n over i WILL not play with the dead, well see them when its our own time, but now it just feels like, someone is here with me at all times, it was 100 down the hill today and i was cold like i was in the snow, n i live up at 9.000 feet where there is snow n im use 2, but dont think i ever been that cold, so all i ask, is for some ideas, tips n wat we can do, well wat i can do for myself and my friends, this happend last night at nov 20th, i would really like it if u did hurry on a responce if the scream is really true, tell ya the truth, its got my shakein, n i aint a cowboy 2 get scared over nothin, but this, i feel thay/ me for watching, messed with something we should have never done...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by missa_wiccan_chick

Here's a tip.
Don't do it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by missa_wiccan_chick
Ouija boards. Is it a game??? Or it a tool to open a gate to the spirit world???

Here's OT's TIP, don't do it!!!!

Here's why? www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by missa_wiccan_chick
Ouija boards. Is it a game??? Or it a tool to open a gate to the spirit world???

Here's OT's TIP, don't do it!!!!

Here's why? www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by OldThinker]

You're using admitted fake video shorts by art types as evidence of demonic possession?

Come on OT, you can do better than that surely.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneckcg

If it was me that all that happened to, I would be praying to God about it. I don't know what else to say. If you want to talk to someone to help you maybe call around to churches in your area and explain to them what has happened. You might find one willing to cast out the demons and pray over you, stuff like that. I really am not sure what to say other than that. My thoughts are with you and I am saying a prayer for you now. Don't be afraid, evil feeds on that.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimoire017
Ok, so about the only information I have on Ouija boards I learned here or by listening to Coast To Coast AM, but it seems to be nothing but trouble.

On response to Ketzer22 who asked if objects like bibles and rosaries help (I apoligize I don't know how do insert quotes), there was an interview on Coast to Coast AM around 1997, I believe, although it could have been a bit later with Father Malachi Martin, a priest (he passed away a few years back). Father Martin's interview was called "Perfect Possession" and he said that a strong demon could perfectly possess a person, and holy water, rosaries, etc would not have any effects on it. This type of demon would have no problem walking into a church or anything of that nature. That leads me to believe that those types of items would be ineffective when used as protection from true demons. Of course I don't know if a demon such as this would use an oujia board to find a victim or if they have other ways of making their choices, but the thought was very frightening.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific with my information, I haven't heard the interview in quite awhile, although I have the interview on a cd at home. You may be able to find a reference to it somewhere on the C2C website. Art Bell did the interview. I can't check the website though because the site is blocked on my work computer.

Missa, I think it was very good of you to put a warning out to other people, I think you were lucky to avoid any real harm over your years of using the boards.

I believe I listened to that show. What Malachi Martin said was that "perfect possession" is when the person who is possessed has given up fighting the demon (or has been willing to be possessed to begin with). In that case, no exorcism will help. Most cases of possession you see, though, are the cases where the person is still putting up a fight, even if they're getting weaker and weaker. So, no, not every possessed person will be able to "enter a church" or whatever, only the ones where the demon has completely taken over. But for that to happen, you as the possessed would have to surrender to it or otherwise give your consent. At least that's how I understood it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

i didnt know...

how is my link faked, was the crying girl on the right 'in on it' too?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
reply to post by Goathief

i didnt know...

how is my link faked, was the crying girl on the right 'in on it' too?

Yes OT, see other vids of theirs, descriptions and channel page. Think they also have another site somewhere.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
my friend veronica(name changed upon adults request)and i wher useing a ouija board(me against my will) she said it would be safe because one im a satanist and two she was wearing a cross.now veronica isnt herself she might be possessed,now i feel its my fault for letting her keep that horrid thing can you help me please

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Its one thing to read about demonology, quiet another thing to call upon demons. I told my story a few weeks ago in another thread so I won't repeat it - but I will repeat the warning - stay away from them! If you have one get rid of it, the best way would be to thown it over a bridge into the ocean or large body of water. Do not burn it!!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The power lies in what you believe. Maybe it lies in your faith? If you believe you've called a demon, your beliefs make it real. If you believe you've summoned a clown-clothed stormtrooper... I bet you don't see that.
Anyhow, it has power over you because you believe it does. Even a small amount of doubt is enough to influence your mind and make it real, at least seem real.

Place your hands in front of you, maybe just above your lap. Put your dominant hand (left or right handed?) on top and the other hand below with about 2" or so between them. Concentrate on the space between your hands until you envision a blueish light between them- this is where your demons will go.... When you see the light, consciously banish the negativity to that place between your hands, say it out loud if you have to banishing it to the light between your hands. You should feel your arms start to relax as it happens, starting at the shoulders and flowing to your hands. When you're done, clap your hands together once then spread them as far apart as possible.

Then believe the bad things are gone.

[edit on 8/20/2010 by abecedarian]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join