It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board tips!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ouija boards. Is it a game??? Or it a tool to open a gate to the spirit world???
It's actually both, depending on how you use it. You can ask it stupid questions like, "Am I gonna get married?" or "How old will I be when I meet my true love?" and you will get an answer. That doesn't mean the answers will be correct, but it can be a fun party game.
Or it can be a vicious device that can call up any spirit it wants. This spirit can be mean, lie, cheat, and tell you whatever it thinks you want to hear....or worse.
This is all up to the user(s).
Ouija boards are dangerous when not used properly.
When I was sixteen i had a fetish with Ouija boards. I had been studing demonology for a few years now, and i knew all the precautions of using an Ouija board. But just beacuse i knew, didn't mean others did, or that they took me seriously.
On my sixteenth birthday a friend of mine surpised me with a brand new Ouija board. ( i had one, but it was beat to hell, and i had had it for years) It is one of those glow in the dark ones. I was extreamly happy, and thanked him over and over again.
A few days later, he came over asking to borrow it. He had bought it for me, so ofcourse i said yes. But I warned him to be careful with it, and to follow all my instructions perfectly when it came to maintaning the board. He said he would....
Later on that night after he had returned it to me, two of my best friends ( i wont mention names) and myself decided to use my new board. Everything started out okay, we were talking to a spirit i knew and enjoyed talking to.
But suddenly Kris (my spirit friend) got booted out of the board by another male spirit ( or rather what we thought was another spirit). This spirit at first called himself "Caleb" and claimed that he was trapped on this earth because he was shot to death. He stated that he wanted our help.
Half way threw the conversation, i noticed that some of the things "Caleb" was telling us wasn't adding up. I knew alot at that point, for being so young, and i knew that demons can come threw a board, and they lie about everything. So i started to prevoke (pardon my terrible spelling) "Caleb". I was telling him to tell us the truth, who he really was, and why he was really there. I was really pissing him off, but i was doing what i was taught. There was suppose to be no way for him to leave to board.... except my friend who borrowed the board....didn't do what he was suppose to...
Apparently what had happened, is my friend conqured this demon into my board, and trapped it there. So when my girlfriends and I open the gate, he was able to break threw.
My best friend in the whole world ended up possessed....and exorcising a demon from your "little sister" isn't the most pleasent thing in the world, espically at my age a tthe time, and the fact that it was my house that it happened at. Six hours it took....
So if your gonna use an Ouija Board here are some tips and safety rules you MUST follow:
* NEVER EVER, EVER use an ouija board alone. This is an easy way to ended up with a haunting...or worse. The less active engery the easier the spirit engery can break threw.
* NEVER put the ouija board on your lap. The board itself has an engery of its own, and when you place it in your lap, the energies mingle, and it is easier to be possesed this way.
* NEVER leave the eye on the board. A spirit can pass threw when ever the eye is on the board, for the eye is the gate.
*Only use the eye that comes with the board. Items themselves can some times hold spirit energy and in return can get into the board.
* When finished useing the board, take a wash cloth,(not wet) and wipe it clean. This will wipe out any spirit that maybe in the board.
* If there ever is trouble, CALL A MEDIUM!!!! They are the only ones that are gonna know what to do. Email me even, If your not in the area i will tell you what to do, or help find one near you.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why would you want to mess with a Ouija board? I have had some scary crap happen with one of those and I will not go near one.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't use them anymore....
did you read the whole post????? I will NEVER go near one again.
But, like my signature says, "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity....
No matter what I say, people will still use them, so rather than bad stuff happen, I share my knowledge with them. After that, it's on thier Karma.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by missa_wiccan_chick

I am interested in knowing what happens to a spirit when you wipe the board off with a rag. Does it end up in the rag? What if you wash the rag? Does it end up in your washing machine, and then your dryer?

How did you get to be such an expert, anyway?

edit to add:

Only 6 hours to get rid of a demon that posessed your friend, huh? That in itself is pretty amazing!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The rag wipes thier spirit energy out of the board, and as far as i know, it sends them to the astro plane.
Yeah it was "record time" I suppose.
How did i get to be so knowledgable? Books, my friend, lots and lots of books.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
lol, i've been soooooo tempted to use one.. I want to really bad, but i saw the movie The Exorcist.. don't wanna end up like Reagan. Anyways.. what are the chances of getting possessed? If you have rosaries/crosses/bibles around wil your chance of getting possessed be less? Thank you

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have a tip also they are dangerous.

Dont use them even if you think you know what your doing you simply dont understand what your doing.

I can tell you this and it's a serious plea my father was a man who was set in his way's he was a great man a brave man a bit old fashioned even.

He told me when i was very young not to play or mess with it so i took note and never did.

But as i got older i aksed him why ?

His reply was pretty simple i think he asked it about the future and in turn was told.

Now without going into detail what he was told came to pass.

I am shure that what the board tell's you is actually information from yourself from another time or dimension maybe.

But im certain it's a reflection of information from you from somewhere.

So there is my ten pence worth of information obviously if your going to venture into this realm them be prepared to take the medicine your given.

That's all.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 28-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by missa_wiccan_chick
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity....
No matter what I say, people will still use them, so rather than bad stuff happen, I share my knowledge with them. After that, it's on thier Karma.

you bet people will use them
and i am still trying to get people to do it i only tried with a friend of mine that is crazy like me , but nothing happened

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am only speculating here, but the problem with ouija boards probably stems from the fact that they are frequently used for trivial fortune telling and self-concerned (ego-centric) purposes. Such energy and intent would, I think, be a draw for certain negative spirits. Those who use them are also often young people who are seeking a thrill--again not a good reason to delve into the supernatural. Intent is the key in all cases.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If Parker Bros, or anybody else's talking board, is your 'in' to the occult world you need to seriously address what is wrong with you and what you feel you need.

Itsa bada ju ju!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A couple things, first "demons" don't get trapped inside the board, they are extra-dimensional and they are all around you. You break cosmic laws that allow them into your realm.

Second, the part about wiping the board with a washcloth when you're done is about as irresponsible as it gets IMO.

DO NOT MESS WITH THESE THINGS PERIOD!!!! It's gonna take more than a bottle of Windex to get rid of whatever you get.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Using a Ouija board, me and 10 other guys saw Satan driving
a Jeep with tinted windows blaring Bryan Adams song
"I'm Finding It Hard To Believe We're In Heaven" as he stopped
and revved in front of the house we were at- at 4am...

Search old threads for "Ouija Board" thread started by me for the full story...

T Patrick

-=-=-=-=

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"what are the chances of getting possessed? If you have rosaries/crosses/bibles around wil your chance of getting possessed be less?"

Those will help, but i wouldn't reccoment it.
TO EVERYONE:
I am not promoting useing the Ouija Board. I saw alot of threads on using one, so i thought i would share my stories.
I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE TO USE THEM!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Missa,

I would not be too sure about what the materials of a ouija board allow spirits to do or not do. They are just material items. It is your mind and intent that makes the difference.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by missa_wiccan_chick
The rag wipes thier spirit energy out of the board, and as far as i know, it sends them to the astro plane.
Yeah it was "record time" I suppose.
How did i get to be so knowledgable? Books, my friend, lots and lots of books.

I thought it was the "astral" plane.

You claim to know quite a bit on the subject, I'll have to ask a friend of mine.
He's on the Ouija Board of Directors!

j/k...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've heard entities originally appear to be nice but later change when they feel they have gained your confidence so its possible that was the same spirit all along.

There may be something to the wipe down since it leads to the possibility that electrostatic energy may play a factor to some degree, so don't scoff at it because we don't know what we are dealing with.

Do you 100% cotton or synthetic material?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My Ouija Board Tips:

1) Don't.

I really don't trust talking to a spirit I can't personally identify.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well said TLomon.
I started this thread because I saw other threads where people were talking about using them. I advised them against, and was shrugged off. So I took this article I wrote for my friends newsletter, and posted it here.
I HATE OUIJA BOARDS!!!
The one i do have, is tucked away in a box in the back of my closet. been that way for....8 years now.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I came across this link some time ago on the warnings of the Ouija Board.

www.ghoststudy.com...

Hopefully this might help in adding to what has already been stated in the posts.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

lmao that's the funniest thing i've heard to date. Did you guys perhaps take 2 hits of acid in each eyeball before playing with the ouija board?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join