It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
One location? What kind of secret program has a single point of failure approach to it.

Ah I see. So you're taking advantage of the fact that it's impossible for us ordinary citizens to name every location and you're making it seem as if that's proof for your point.

Nice approach. It's ashame it proves nothing for you.

Since you're going to play that game, you should probably do your own independent investigation and scan the world for any secret launch locations. You do that and report that you found none, I'll do it and report I found some, and we'll compare it.

Deal?

Then surely you can pull up any and all suspicious reports from those areas and then correlate them with a launch event. I will wait while you pull that all together.

See, this would have some importance if you had gone through all suspicious reports yourself and found nothing that correlates with a launch event. Instead, you're speaking based completely on speculation. You know that it's impossible for us to go through every report, and you're taking advantage of that.

That little game isn't proof. If you had disproved it before you said what you said, then I would review what you've found. But since you haven't, and since you're completely basing your opinion on the fact that you know we can't and won't go through every report, it just makes your whole argument seem pointless and irrelevant.

You don't think that certain countries would love to expose a program like this to make people further question their government?

You don't think the US Government has secrets on countries like Russia or China that they would expose if Russia or China exposed the US?

Other countries inform us when they have secret launches (no such thing) so that we know what they are doing. You wouldn't want us to starting lobbing nukes because someone put another spy sat in orbit, would you?

Again, how do you know the US Government did not inform other nations? Do they inform you of who they've told?

Whatever, where is the proof of that? Give me a program name or something.

It wouldn't be a secret program then, now would it?

With a telescope and camera.

Right, because our government would be so stupid as to hide the evidence of a secret program within the view and range of amateur cameras and telescopes

[edit on 1/28/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

I'm not suggesting they blow it up. All I'm saying is, perhaps they used an anti-satellite laser that seems to be popular these days to render it useless. It wouldn't blow it up, but simply make it non-operational.

I have no proof of that, of course, but I think it's, at the very least, possible.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Nice approach. It's ashame it proves nothing for you.

I am not the one making baseless claims here and then failing to back them up.

Since you're going to play that game, you should probably do your own independent investigation and scan the world for any secret launch locations. You do that and report that you found none, I'll do it and report I found some, and we'll compare it.

Okay, I am done. I used this site as a starting point and then cross-referenced all supposeded launch sites for any suspicious reports which could be construed as a launch.

Let me know when you are done with your research.
Deal?

See, this would have some importance if you had gone through all suspicious reports yourself and found nothing that correlates with a launch event. Instead, you're speaking based completely on speculation. You know that it's impossible for us to go through every report, and you're taking advantage of that.

How is it impossible to look up certain areas and see if you can correlate any strange sightings? Is this too much to ask of you?

You don't think the US Government has secrets on countries like Russia or China that they would expose if Russia or China exposed the US?

You are not making any sense here. The other goverments can deny the info (just like ours would do if it exsisted) and then life would go on as normal.

Are you going to add something of subsistence to this discussion, or are you going to just keep wasting my time?

It's time for you to put up or shut up. Show me some of your evidence that such a program exsists. Stop rehashing old arguments that we have already gone through here several times. Better yet, post both halves of the arguments so I don't have to.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I find this extremely interesting for several reasons:

1 I'm no scientist in the sense that I have no scientific education that can be traced to a school. But I do perform experiments with magnets and EM fields to see what I can levitate with them. As I watched UFOs moving around I noticed similar characteristics between the movement of their spacecraft and the movements of the many objects I've held aloft(At great cost in terms of power bills).

2 I have also noticed that people have been conducting these same experiments for what I estimate to be 80 years. The idea that no one put two and two together in all of that time is preposterous. Hell if I did it certainly the military with all of it's R & D money could also put two and two together just as I did. Only difference is that they have the facilities to build a ship...As well as enough money to consistently pay the power bill.

In 2001, Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov began publishing a series of scientific papers detailing the experimental results of what he called an “impulse gravity generator”. The device reportedly produced hundreds of pounds of gravitational force in a non-diverging beam, capable of “punching holes through concrete and warping metal like hitting it with a sledgehammer”. Podkletnov further added that this beam produced no recoil on the superconducting emitter itself, and that a radiation had been produced behind the device creating a molecular juxtaposition between plastics, metals, and living tissues similar to that described in the Hutchison Effect.

4 It just makes sense that after all of these years, and even with my own meager findings, that the US would have a significantly advanced space program. And that many UFOs are terrestrial in origin. But Not all of them are. Of this I'm certain. It would make no sense that they would stop showing up, especially after we shot down several of their aircraft starting in WW 2 with the Battle of Los Angeles, and Roswell(I have reason to believe it was shot down but before I can provide evidence I have to do more research)and maybe even before that. This also lends to my evidence that Earth is engaged in an Interstellar war(Fight them elsewhere so you don't have to fight them here kinda thing). Again this isn't something I can provide proof of, and I won't present my findings until I can make it more concrete. I don't like showing up to a war with a gun and no ammo.

This article is extremely supportive of research I have been doing since I was a teenager. Great work! Flagged and Starred!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by projectvxn]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I am not the one making baseless claims here and then failing to back them up.

You are using our lack of hard concrete evidence (which is impossible for us ordinary citizens to get) as proof for your claims.

Rather than disproving anything, you, being aware that it's impossible for us to get the concrete evidence that probably still wouldn't satisfy you anyway, are using it against us that it is impossible for us.

Okay, I am done.

Lets see something. You, after all, were the first to bring eyewitness accounts in to this. So lets see an example of your research.

How is it impossible to look up certain areas and see if you can correlate any strange sightings? Is this too much to ask of you?

It's impossible to gain any concrete evidence because, even if it was out there at some point, it would have been buried.

You are not making any sense here.

I thought it made sense. I'll make it clearer though:

Do you think the US Government knows secrets about Russia or China?

Yes? OK..

Do you think Russia and China know secrets about the US?

Yes? OK..

So now, do you think it's possible that if Russia or China exposed those US secrets, that the US would respond by exposing secrets about Russia or China?

Yes? OK..

So since exposing some secret US space program to a bunch of civilians would be of no benefit to Russia or China, why would they risk their secrets being exposed?

Are you going to add something of subsistence to this discussion, or are you going to just keep wasting my time?

You feel as if you've added something of substance?

It's time for you to put up or shut up.

Why is it time for me to put up or shut up, and not you? Both sides have to provide something.

Mike offered a lot of information and an interview in the opening post.

You offered illogical questions that were answered.

So when are you going to offer something of any quality?

Show me some of your evidence that such a program exsists.

Mike did. When are you going to disprove it? Your questions don't disprove it.

Better yet, post both halves of the arguments so I don't have to.

If you aren't willing to disprove what Mike said with valuable information rather than your irrelevant counter questions, then say so and be done.

Otherwise, start bringing in the evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Hey, I am asking you to provide your own evidence to back up your support of the existence of this program.

If this is too hard for you to do (and not rely on somenone else's "work") then let me know and I will stop wasting my time on you.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

I'm not, and will never, claim that I'm anywhere near as good as Mike at digging up this kind of information.

I'm only "relying" on his information because it deserves some consideration and it deserves, from people who oppose it (such as yourself), to be reviewed and debated.

I'm not the author of this topic, and I'm not the one who exposed this information. You should offer some counter evidence to Mike rather than trying to prove your point by getting evidence out of me.

Please offer counter evidence to Mike's post or stop wasting your time posting.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I always knew NASA was a front to the american public....probably much like many of the burea's of investigation and criminal acts....

I had heard something about trips to venus, mars, and etc.

Its such a shame to see that if NASA is just a front...that all 17 astronauts that died in shuttle explosions- died because of lies..

Those "secret" space stations are the ones to worry about...what are they doing up there??? Besides building lasers for god knows what....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Please offer counter evidence to Mike's post or stop wasting your time posting.

I don't have to. As I said before, we have discussed this very SAME TOPIC in several other forums here at ATS.

Had Mike done research here, instead of one other website, he would have seen that we have already debated the same topics.

Why is that so hard for you to get your head around?

You act like this Mike guy found the holy grail, when he is just rehashing stuff we have debated numerous times.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

As I said before, we have discussed this very SAME TOPIC in several other forums here at ATS.

Then please re-post the counter evidence used there and properly credit it to who posted it.

There are interviews with guys who would possibly be 'in the know' about some of these topics, and they have offered some interesting information. Trillions of dollars have come up missing. Advanced aircraft have been spotted.

These are things that need answers.

I find it extremely hard to believe that a $16 billion NASA budget satisfies everything we do and intend to do in space. NASA really does nothing of importance that we know about. Do you truly think our government is that un-interested in space exploration and experiments?

We have every intention of conquering, not only this planet, but space as well. Spending $600+ billion on military, only to spend a mere $16 billion on space, doesn't satisfy what is required to achieve those goals.

Please provide evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I find it extremely hard to believe that a $16 billion NASA budget satisfies everything we do and intend to do in space. NASA really does nothing of importance that we know about. Do you truly think our government is that un-interested in space exploration and experiments?

Yes they are that uninterested. Because the citizens who elect them are (for the most part) that uninterested.

Start generating interest in the space program from everday people, and I guarntee the funding will go up.

The real payoff from space will come in the commercial applications. That is why companies spend so much money to conduct their own experiments in space, as well as sponsor missions that they hope to receive some future benefit from.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes they are that uninterested. Because the citizens who elect them are (for the most part) that uninterested.

So you're basically living under the assumption that they, our elected officials, are in it for our interest? What ever we're interested in, they're interested in, and what ever we aren't interested in, they don't touch?

That's how it works in your world?

Space creates a major strategic advantage here on Earth. If you can control space, you give yourself a major advantage over many countries on Earth. Not to mention the resources and minerals that can be found, dug up, and used on the Moon, Mars, and other space bodies.

There's also the more speculative theory that they are interested in finding intelligent life, or, possibly, have already found intelligent life. I'm not exactly sure of the benefits of that, but then again, that's probably why I don't work for them.

They're more interested in space than you give them credit for.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
NASA is all about smoke and mirrors, artifice and stage-craft, subterfuge and distraction.

It's the big shiny noisy misdirection employed in the master illusionist's slight of hand, drawing the attention of the marks away from where the real action takes place; out of sight and out of mind.

And out of our pocketbooks!

While the military/industrialists suck up trillions and keep all the real tech to themselves.

They play, we pay.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The military space program is not all that secret, it does exist and I am sure they are leaps and bounds beyond what NASA is letting you in on. www.afspc.af.mil...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
reply to post by mikesingh

There are things that we don't need to know about until we need them. The military will always do things to safe guard us that they won't tell us because they don't want our enemy's to know. When ever you find out about something like this its because its already so old they don't really care.

So if they had a cure for your terminal cancer, but wanted to keep that secret for military uses, you would be OK with that, right?

What about hiding technology that would solve the energy crisis, stop wars for oil, make travel safer and more efficient, allow us to go to the moon and the planets for resources, build cities miles underground for emergencies and environment recovery or materials and substances for products that would not cause cancers or allergies, clothes that don't wear down or fade after 5 washes, and on and on?

Would that be justified to keep wars bleeding us of our brightest and most promising young people who are just targets for people who want us out of their oil-rich and religious-based countries?

Add it up, and it says something much different than the military industrial complexes justifications for being ANYWHERE but here to help us become strong enough to solve all the problems on this planet for society and technology and the trashing of our own environments.

It is madness by ANY standard of thought.

The only enemy's we have are those who keep such secrets.

ZG

[edit on 1/28/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
I always knew NASA was a front to the american public....probably much like many of the burea's of investigation and criminal acts....

I had heard something about trips to venus, mars, and etc.

Its such a shame to see that if NASA is just a front...that all 17 astronauts that died in shuttle explosions- died because of lies..

Those "secret" space stations are the ones to worry about...what are they doing up there??? Besides building lasers for god knows what....

NASA is a dog on a short leash. Who wants to guess who is holding the leash?

ZG

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan

Originally posted by kindred
Don't know if anyone has brought this up, but if the US Military has it's own secret space program, then why haven't they used their fancy technology to retrieve their secret spy satellite that is apparently spinning out of control and crashing back to Earth.
Surely if they had this tech, they would do everything in their power to save it.

It's cheaper to just let a failed satellite crash than to try to collect it in space. Just because they are making a big deal about it, doesn't mean they don't already have one up there to take it's place.

Even if it means a downtown NYC (or any major commercial district) impact? That seems potentially way more costly, to just cross fingers and hope not. I really have to wonder if the military machines of the world are still no more than just helpless children against this sort of thing... Defense seems so impressively complex and capable these days, particularly judging from posts like this one.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Nice post, Mike. I agree that there is most likely something going on. As for people griping that their tax money is paying for it, I think most of the money comes from the drug running and money laundering. It has to be kept off the books, so using legit tax money probably isn't what they do.
Starred and flagged.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So we know that some really Rich Americans and Popstars, Have gone into space. We know that there are many different nationalities that have also gone into space for extended periods of time. That said, I disagree about the Launches we make into space being announced. I live next to Vandenberg (SP?) AFB, and I can confirm, through my work , that even when the military launches a civilian sattelite, they often tuck other objects into the payload. I have also read stories and articles concerning extra things carried up with the shuttle. My point being, I do believe that there is the truth to a black ops project that may or may not be operating in space. Lets face it, If we had a huge UFO or two, why would we need to use rocket technology. The M.I.C. may actually assist these shadow, or parallel gov't programs, but they are not in on everything.
Plus, we stand to gain from others mis-reading our true capabilities. For example, if you really didn't want intruders in your yard, you could sit in a chair with a shotgun. But what if they all got shotguns? Well, I guess you just don't tell them about the minefield you planted overnight.
I also see no better proof that there is something much bigger than all these individual events and programs, than the fact that some of these major discrepencies happened long before bush was even in power.
I agree, O.P., but I think you need to think bigger picture.

(Edit) Maybe this spy sattelite is going to "crash" into a Chinese City, so that they are forced to act using their new technology to stop it. Gets us a front row seat in the enemy camp and get to see what they have.
Plus, isn't this sattelite crashing the same time as this new meteor is passing Earth?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

For God's sake, another one of these topics? Are you kidding me?

1. Where do these ships launch from?
2. Where are the eyewitness accounts of these launches? Where are the reports from other countries of launches that weren't predisclosed?
3. Where are they recruiting these secret astronauts from?
4. Where are the pictures of these secret stations in orbit? Why aren't other countries asking about unknown objects in orbit?
5. Why haven't any other countries attempted to put their own secret stations up there to monitor ours?

Start with those, if you can answer them we can hit you with the others that no one else here can answer.

Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

[edit on 28/1/08 by COOL HAND]

I have been to Vandenberg's facility for a launch, and seen several launches from a distance. They can launch there almost completely undetected day or night.

There are launch facilities all over the planet even more easily invisible to the public. French Guiana on the north coast of South America, Alaska and even some islands.

I have a good friend who is a Launch Crew specialist in Alaska way out on the islands. No one can see these things go up. These are very large facilities that are invisible to any public.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join