It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Nice post, Mike. I agree that there is most likely something going on. As for people griping that their tax money is paying for it, I think most of the money comes from the drug running and money laundering. It has to be kept off the books, so using legit tax money probably isn't what they do.
Starred and flagged.

How many TRILLION DOLLARS was missing from the U.S. coffers in the last few years? Did not the GAO cite this massive loss with only confused questions?

They are rolling in money, and it IS ours. They just found it, did not tell us in the name of National Security, and are doing what they want with it. BTW, they lost it in the first place and found it in the dark budgets no accounting can ever find.

ZG

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok guys, lets stick to the topic at hand and avoid the personal shots at each other.

Courtesy is Mandatory

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey Mike

Nice thread. I've wrote about this over a month ago after listening to LMH in C2C. Basically is the same material and btw I was listening again that interview last night in my ipod. Nice work from Linda M. Howe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit] adding link

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Telos]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Fascinating post Mike, and I believe you are right, Cool Hand is demanding some pretty difficult proof as I'm sure he feels entitled.
However, this may or may not be relevant but eight or ten years ago, a craft thought to be the Aurora was on test over here in England, it was photographed by accident by a fellow up in Yorkshire out with his dog. he had not actually seen the aircraft and was simply taking photos and when printed the aircraft was visible, it made the front pages of some of our newspapers. Not long after, I saw it myself at night, whilst nearly invisible during the daytime , at night and at speed, it was very bright and easy to see. Although it's a delta/dart shape, at speed, it appears almost a lozenge shape the trailing surfaces being indistinct.
Around that time, other craft too were seen in the night skies over England.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Regarding sensitive orbital equipment data and trading sensitive secret information this story came to light last year.

BROYE-LES-PESMES, France - A French space-surveillance radar has detected 20-30 satellites in low Earth orbit that do not figure in the U.S. Defense Department's published catalogue, a discovery that French officials say they will use to pressure U.S. authorities to stop publishing the whereabouts of French reconnaissance and military communications satellites

"We have discussed the Graves results with our American colleagues and highlighted the discrepancies between what we have found and what is published by the U.S. Space Surveillance Network," said one French defense official responsible for the Graves operation. "They told us, 'If we have not published it in our catalogue, then it does not exist.' So I guess we have been tracking objects that do not exist. I can tell you that some of these non-existent objects have solar arrays."

www.space.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'd be more concerned with the massive secret computing power the US and UK governments control and use for ECHELON. Probably comes from the same source

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

There are things that we don't need to know about until we need them. The military will always do things to safe guard us that they won't tell us because they don't want our enemy's to know. When ever you find out about something like this its because its already so old they don't really care.

What enemies? All the countries that the US considers to be enemies are light years away from and probably can't afford their own space program. So why hide the info? So what, we have giant spacefaring ships? Who cares it would make the enemies bow down in fear if anything.

I think the information is being withheld for a number of reasons.

1. Information or knowledge has been gained from exploration that defies conventional thinking or beliefs and would create much chaos for current religious systems and smaller government bodies. Not to mention having to rewrite all those history books.

2. When you start a lie you have to consistantly lie to support the origional one. What may have started out as a secret way to get ahead in the cold war has probably led to too many black projects and secret funding programs that the government may be too embarrassed to talk about and would rather continute the lie rather than have fingers pointed at them and to take the blame. Imagine the US govt stating that it has ripped off it citizens for decades and lied to the world many times over. I forsee poor voter confidence on future elections after that.

3. There may indeed be outside influence and/or forced cooperation by ET's for motive that may either be good or bad. One thing ive heard mention of before is that while ET's may be able to cure our diseases, we may not be able to cure theirs, they may bring bacterias from their planet that we have no natural immunities to and lack of know how to cure that it would either a. wipe out large portions of our populace or b. destroy many planetary ecosystems. Perhaps all these new superbugs we experience every few years is a result of ET's slowly introducing us to their bacterias so we may be able to gain immunity or develop our own cures so we might be able to someday interact with them on a large scale.

Just a few reasons to think about, not all might be sinister but i think perhaps they are underestimating what we may be able to handle as far as disclosure is concerned. Eventually the cat will be out of the bag and it will be too hard for them to conceal the truth any longer. They may as well begin to start letting the truth out slowly so that when it does happen at least the blow won't be as harsh.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nice post Mike

There is alot of weirdness when it comes to space and who might be exploring it.
And asking for proof about something like this when the proof might be more than difficult to aquire, but most of the things published here on ATS are theories.
As it is with theories they are difficult to prove when you dont have the material at hand.
But a Theory will still be a theory untill proven otherwise.

I dont doubt that countries Like USA or any other big power in our world does things with full secrecy.
Whatever it is, there is something doing something up there

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
All I know is that in my readings over the past few years there have been protests from both Russia and China regarding the US and Weaponization of Space.

Now with it out in the open and being warned about up to a few years ago that I know of, it is safe to say that there has been stuff going on for a long time. We constantly hear of "communications satellites" going into orbit quite frequently, so I think it's safe to say that there are indeed plenty of space weaponry, and that there might even be a secret space war going on way overhead right now without any of us having a clue.

Why did this recent spy satellite suddenly "lose power"? Could it have been an example from China or Russia? We won't know until it jumps out in our faces.

I am pretty convinced though that space is already well weaponized on the part of the US. Look at some of the satellite images that make it to youtube, google earth, and all of the other resources.

With sophisticated imagery like that, it's safe to say if they wanted to they could easily use that tech in conjunction with a laser weapon, or even some form of re-entry vehicles.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Great informational link projectvxn.

Here are additional related links to this anti-gravity research matter headed by Dr. Ning Li, one of the foremost experts in this field:

www.popularmechanics.com...
www.scansite.org...

These, visible within public sight, research programs are what is base line possible with respect to exotic propulsion technologies.

Dr. Li has since gone underground, not revealing any more information in regards to her research, citing unwanted "foreign advantage". To those posters who seem to harbor a quasi-religious certainty, that our goverment is NOT engaged in secricy with respect to this matter, if a private person like Dr. Li has gone silent, do we expect any less from the government with respect to secrecy, and national security ?

Coupled with the "trillions" of missing military budget(thanks goosdawg), and unaccounted for birds in orbit(thanks sherpa), connecting the dots that we may have a secret space program appear to be rational and logical.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by NeedToNo]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Space warfare would not happen in the next 100 years.
First of all, there will be a lot of expensive training involved.
Then, sustaining life in space is even more expensive.
Then, there will be no chance of saving someone is they lost orbit from a blast.
Then, who else will be fighting in space? Aliens? Other countries are not advanced like the USA.

Space warfare in my oppinion is absolutely inpractical. The only form that it will take in is dropping either nuclear or EMP bombs.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedToNo

I don't know about a US secret program...But there are so many clues that it's hard to ignore. The only thing I know is my own experiments and those of others. Fact is, my experiments have been consistently corroborated by the scientific community long before you and I were born. I only built on work people were already doing, only to see if I could reproduce the effects..I'm going to see if I can create the same gravito-kinetic pulse using different means. I was considering using the same powerful magnets(Plug into a wall in an industrial warehouse...Not hard to find in Reno), and attempt an emission using a cheaper and smaller superconductor. I was thinking about using gold 24k wire and synthetic silicon dioxide(Synthetic Quartz). By using an controller between the wall and the machine, I think that I can juice the damned thing in high voltage pulses to create the same effect...however if I don't get this right...Or if is completely wrong...Then I'll wind up with shards of gold and quartz up my butt...And it will probably burn like herpes.

Wish me luck..This should cost me a good 5,000 bucks.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Sounds like you need to be vary careful, as we don't want you to be hurt in trying to plumb the secrets of the universe. Do you by the way have a web site where you describe your work, or perhaps any papers written in regrds to your research those interested in this exotic field may learn from ?

Good luck..

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
the last I heard on this subject in 1987 AF had the spare fully operational bird that was to be launched from VandB. When total Mission secrecy was required.

Unknown if it ever flew or not, but this was direct from Rockwell.

Even wears special paint and has an "offensive" boom.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That's what I'm trying to answer - if we don't have any more Apollo missions it's because the funds were redirected to other programs, ie space shuttle, mars rovers, hubble, and state of the art communication systems that could only be dreamed of in the Apollo era.

I'm not denaying the military has systems that are way too advanced for what they claim they have, and I don't blame them for having them and not wanting to disclose them yet, in fact I believe if someone is stupid enough to reveal/sell the technology they have, that person should go to jail - however I don't think they have anything like space stations, moon bases, or anti-gravity devices, but in the remote case that they do, I'm 99% sure that NASA has nothing to do with that, but the OP seems to suggest they are deeply involved.

So I provide the OP with NASA's budget:
www.nasa.gov...
I'm challenging him to provide proof that NASA can sustain both moon landings, and space shuttles with their current budget/technology.

All the technology obtained from the Apollo and Space Shuttle missions will eventually merge into the Orion Program thus allowing NASA to perform both moon/mars landings and the missions the shuttle currently performs with the same spacecraft and without real increase in budget.
But as long as Space Shuttle program is alive, NASA won't be able to invest in Orion, that's the reason the Shuttles are dying in 2014, the same way the Apollo program died in 1975 to yield way for the Shuttle. I just don't see anything wrong with that picture..

[edit on 28-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Stealth tech on sat`s :

www.space.com...

hope this adds to the info

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
IF we had a "secret space military" you'd think we could send them a "super secret space military message" and ask them to fetch that spy satellite that is about to crash into someone's backyard. Maybe they could earn their keep and take that POS to their base on the far side of the moon, fix it, and put it back into orbit for us. It would save taxpayers tens of millions and save NASA the embarassment of having to go clean up the mess at the impact site.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Continued from previous post...

Now, for corroboration, according to Dr Richard Boylan, PhD....

Richard Boyland?

You are quoting from pedos now?

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/28/08 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedToNo

As I have stated before. I am not what one would call a classical scientist in the way of formal education. My field of actual university study was gemology. And that was only a two year GIA certification program that any idiot could pass in their sleep.(I'm not good at talking myself up). I am, however very well versed in concept. And have successfully completed experiments that wouldn't hold water in the BIG community of scientists. I'm just trying to see if I can develop these kinds of things without having a huge budget and a huge lab. Anyone can do this. But I would be happy to explain my methods to anyone who would like to know them..Provided of course, they are successful. If not..Then you won't hear a thing out of me about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Good for you! Be safe, but go for it! I've seen great things come out of garages that changed the world. Apple, HP,.... Spinal Tap?

FYI, on the Military tech, I was art director for an independent space and energy research company, and later followed the CEO to his next two companies. He told me after he went on a junket with the then secretary of Defense William Cohen and that he actually saw military design levitating craft. I had no reason to disbelieve him. They have the technology. Also $10,000 screwdrivers.

Do it better!

ZG

[edit on 1/28/2008 by ZeroGhost]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join