It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible UFO footage from India

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This appears to be filmed from the side of a road, a highway even judging by the traffic and passing trucks. I believe it is either authentic or someone playing with lasers although I dont know how they do that in the daylight. I have seen flares on a military base. These lights if otherworldly could be speaking in alien semaphore that all other cultures know except for us. Eventually we will understand them or understand that we already understand them.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, sadly I gotta say it's either prosaic or faked. Being in the multimedia design industry myself, it can tell you all that it would take less than 30 minutes to prepare and render this as a composite in 3DS Max, Lightwave, Maya, Softimage etc.. etc.

This is bottom end stuff

I'd say the least possible expanation is that the Vimana's are back

It's more likely to be flares or some student that just downloaded a cracked copy of Maya to complete his mid term assignment

lol

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

A friendly request then,

Lets see how good you can make a similar video, without time restrictions.....

or even edit this one....

[edit on 1/28/2008 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Since when does a video of out of focus lights provide solid evidence of an extraterrestrial encounter? The way some of them fizzle out and drop out of site, looks like self propelled flares, similar to what was used to light up the enemy in wars.

The multiple lights in the sky theme is really getting old, mostly because, there have NEVER been any solid observation.

Even more interesting is the fact that know one ever seems to be right below these objects, they are always out in the distant horizon..... well what about the people who are right below it? Where's that footage or photo? Why is every strange light phenomenon always out in the distance over a city or populated area? Why aren't we seeing photos or videos from the people right in the vicinity underneath it?

This video proves nothing, and frankly, shows nothing.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by manbird12000]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's more likely to be flares or some student that just downloaded a cracked copy of Maya to complete his mid term assignment

lol

Those are NOT flares. How many times I need to emphasize that?
Flares are being dropped from either jets or (rarely) choppers.
Do you see either of those in the video?

And once again: flares leave TRAILS when being dropped from the air, because of the inertion. There is no such thing as a flare popping out of nowhere. We can theorize this could be a CGI fake but please..enough of the flares talk.

BTW, you can fake anything in a video today. Literally anything. So, it's pretty hard not to dismiss any video as a possible CGI regardless of the clarity of the objects displayed.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by baaronhaile

I'm not here to debate. Merely give my opinion. Sorry if it doesn't coincide with yours but that's the beauty of a forum

[edit on 29/1/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Very interesting vidoe. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

either by accident , or design - you ignored ILLUM rounds , fired from motars in support of infantry operations

they will " just appear " at altitude - with no discernable source - unless you can see the tube that is firing them

i make no claim that this is what they are - but just a primer on motar launched illumination riounds which you should always consider

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i make no claim that this is what they are - but just a primer on motar launched illumination riounds which you should always consider

Ok. I stand corrected. There are mortar launched 'flares' as well. But mortars are nowhere to be seen/heard in the video. So, it's safe to presume those are not flares, be it jets, choppers or mortars.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Breadfan

either by accident , or design - you ignored ILLUM rounds , fired from motars in support of infantry operations

they will " just appear " at altitude - with no discernable source - unless you can see the tube that is firing them

reasonable enough. But no here's my question to enyone that thinks it would be flares: why?

To hoax around? Seems a bit exenspive and not logical at all because, indeed, the video is proof of nothing.

As a military practice? Next to a highway in plain sight of everyone? Not logical.

This might be chinese laterns or ufo's, but I certainly not think they are flares.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well people are certainly not denying ignorance this time round are they! It really gets on my breasticles when people jump on the flares band wagon. Look at the light on the right disappear at 2 seconds. The light that disappeared then zooms back in from the direction of the other light on the right and stops above it at 6 seconds.... Have you ever seen a flare???!! the don't look like that and they don't move like that.

Now i'm not saying it is proof of Aliens out there but I am saying stop trying to debunk with the same old crap.. anyone for RC helicopters or hot air balloons? Im sure they would come up eventually.

It could be a CGI fake but please, think logically about what you are saying it is before you post or your 2 cents isn't worth it's weight in copper (Copper being based on a british 2p lol)

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Hurray for that post. Please people, try to keep a bit of an open mind here. I know people are trying to fool us everyday with hoaxes, but please don't be too cynical.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthDweller

So you think these are alien spacecraft from another dimension?

please see a doctor!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by t0minit8181

That's as good an explanation as the 'flare' theory. Who knows, maybe these are indeed reconaissance drones or something from another dimension or universe. I sure cannot tell from this video.

This is also something you do not see everyday, heck, some people can live for hundred years and see nothing like this. So yes, maybe these lights are from another dimension.

Why do you want people to see a doctor just for thinking something like that is possible? By the way, it is not even suggested in the post. Anyway, I think the one who needs to see a doctor, should be you: for a severe case of tunnelvision

Basically, no one can tell what is seen on the video. I for one find it interesting enough to ponder about what we actually see. You should try it

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cams
reply to post by t0minit8181

Probably more Chinese Lanterns.

I'm new here so forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is a chinese lantern? You talking about the round paper lanterns? Sorry to derail the discussion

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have trouble for watching the video, when i push on play the widht screen become smaller and smaller so i can't see nothing, never seen that before but i must warn you that this user on disclose.tv post a lot lot lot of fake and sometimes some very good one so look at it twice and try to see what is not correct in the footage, i will not be surprise if it turn out to be a another fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It says: South India. Where exactly? If it's where I think it is, then there is a firing range nearby where mortar flares (affixed with small parachutes to keep them in the air for several minutes) are frequently fired during practice.

Notice towards the right of the group, two flares light up after a couple of seconds (where they are supposed to do so!) after being fired from the tubes and the right-most one starts its earthward journey apparently with a defective parachute, considering its fast rate of decent, and disappears into the thicket.

So it's probably a case of the good old flares again!!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
UFOs or what Stanton likes to refer to...flying saucers?

Im taking the David Icke approach possibility, eventhough people still like to poke fun at him. That approach is frequency ranges and phasing in and out with those frequency ranges. I thought it was kind of neat the way they would disappear and reappearand then more would appear in quantity.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i think alien craft would do something more exciting.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The object which falls away to the trees is following a free-fall parabolic curve. It does look like a mortar flare with a failed parachute. You can see a small part of the climb curve just before it peaks and falls away. I fancy I can see traces of a smoke trail, but it could be abberation. The image is too poor resolution to enable any type of structural analysis. Also consider the brightness of the objects. This is a daytime shot (admittedly a dull day or late afternoon) but the intensity is remarkably like a magnesium flare. At night, such intensity would illuminate a very wide area of countryside.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join