It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible UFO footage from India

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by baaronhaile

I'm not here to debate. Merely give my opinion. Sorry if it doesn't coincide with yours but that's the beauty of a forum

[edit on 29/1/08 by InfaRedMan]

Well I know Maya 3D studio etc. I know the limitations and adding effects (pixilated) to a bad source video. It sin't easy and it is not quick, and no a student couldn't do it.

So unless you can show me evidence otherwise I don't think your opinion of it has any weight. I would tend to believe flares/ swamp gas than a student making this in a 3D program.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

It's more likely to be flares or some student that just downloaded a cracked copy of Maya to complete his mid term assignment

lol

I deleted everything i just said.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by manbird12000]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i make no claim that this is what they are - but just a primer on motar launched illumination riounds which you should always consider

Ok. I stand corrected. There are mortar launched 'flares' as well. But mortars are nowhere to be seen/heard in the video. So, it's safe to presume those are not flares, be it jets, choppers or mortars.

Breadfan, Mortar rounds make sound when being launched,...but not that much sound as to give away the location of the launcher at a distance. hell , if you can hear a mortar launch from that far away..it wouldn't really be a practicle field weapon.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Well people are certainly not denying ignorance this time round are they! It really gets on my breasticles when people jump on the flares band wagon. Look at the light on the right disappear at 2 seconds. The light that disappeared then zooms back in from the direction of the other light on the right and stops above it at 6 seconds.... Have you ever seen a flare???!! the don't look like that and they don't move like that.

Now i'm not saying it is proof of Aliens out there but I am saying stop trying to debunk with the same old crap.. anyone for RC helicopters or hot air balloons? Im sure they would come up eventually.

It could be a CGI fake but please, think logically about what you are saying it is before you post or your 2 cents isn't worth it's weight in copper (Copper being based on a british 2p lol)

I understand what you are saying. But concerning the word logic. The same argument can be tossed at an individual who thinks these are alien spacecraft. So the logic argument really doesn't have much place here I believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

By 'think logically' I was referring to the flares statement. I personally don't think any kind of flare would move in that way. It seems people who have no belief of anything beyond our existence have to mock and tell everyone else what it is that we're looking at when really, they know no more than the most fanatical UFO believer.

After reading some of the posts after mine, i understand that flares can't be totally ruled out but it is the manner in which people express there opinions which I find irritating. The most intelligent thing to do is express your opinion as just that..'opinion' and not 'fact' and accept that you are wrong if proven to be so.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They are not flares.

If you examine closely some lights appear as attached to something solid but non visible and are sometimes partially masked behind it. Some lights seem to lose all their brilliance and then regain it in seconds. Others vanish and others appear at the same spots where the former were before they dissapear. Flares don't do this. They give a constant burn and slowly lose altitude. Might be 1 invisible solid structure or several, some portions of it/them outlined by the "flares". Only 1 light in the formation seems to behave like a flare but its brilliance remains the same until it touched down. if the video continued we could be witnessing its rise up again from the trees. Who's to know?

The "flares" look like a sideffect of the artificial masking of an invisible object/s.
Thats the impression I got.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
in the limited world of a skeptic, anything they dont understand or which threatens their safe paradigm is automatically a flare or chinese lantirn! dont you know anything??!!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Okay,

It seems people are getting too sensitive here. I personally, have made no comments about flares. The term Prosaic can simply mean anything of natural or expainable cause that we simply haven't identified yet.

Yeah it is somewhat laborious to do in a 3D program (okay 30 mins was a stretch) but even keyframing the animations, specular lighting and focal ranges (to match the blur) on a frame by frame basis is actually the stuff of students.

It's really a question of patience and not expertise.. Sorry I have to disagree with the peeps saying it can't be CGI. ARE YOU KIDDING? LOL!
BTW, I come here for pastime, interest and fun. Not to work.

As far as distant lights in the sky go. I'd like to explore all the prosaic possibilities first before I make a leap of logic that it is ET craft. Sure the possibility is certainly there (and I do believe in them) but I see the dishonesty of man being the most likely cause. Yeah it's unfortuante I know

I remember when the Haiti footage came out. I saw all the same arguments and guess what.. It was faked. Where are all the people that were fighting tooth and nail over its authenticity now? Hmmm.. I thought so.. shhhhhhh

As a side note, the Indians are EXTREMELY proficient in their computer skills right across the board. You've got some pretty clever guys and girls over there. Don't think for one second that because it's mainly a third world nation that they haven't the skills to pump this stuff out. They do!

Cheers!

InfaRedMan Out!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Have you ever seen a flare???!! they don't look like that and they don't move like that.

Whoa!! Cool it son! No need to fly off the handle!!
Sure I've seen flares. For the past 32 years!!
And they ARE flares! This vid shows just 38 seconds. 81mm Mortar flares last between 2 and 3 minutes. And I've given some more gen in my previous post as to why they are flares.

OK, take a peek at this vid. These are air force flares that can last upto 6 minutes. Some have not one, but three parachutes to keep them steady and hanging in the night sky for over 6 minutes! Long time, what?

Don't think for one second that because it's mainly a third world nation that they haven't the skills to pump this stuff out. They do!

India, a third world nation?
Not any more!!

Cheers!

[edit on 30-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Have you ever seen a flare???!! they don't look like that and they don't move like that.

Whoa!! Cool it son! No need to fly off the handle!!
Sure I've seen flares. For the past 32 years!!
And they ARE flares! This vid shows just 38 seconds. 81mm Mortar flares last between 2 and 3 minutes. And I've given some more gen in my previous post as to why they are flares.

OK, take a peek at this vid. These are air force flares that can last upto 6 minutes. Some have not one, but three parachutes to keep them steady and hanging in the night sky for over 6 minutes! Long time, what?

Don't think for one second that because it's mainly a third world nation that they haven't the skills to pump this stuff out. They do!

India, a third world nation?
Not any more!!

Cheers!

[edit on 30-1-2008 by mikesingh]

That video was needed. You can see how easily someone could mistake that flare video for a UFO, they were in a diamon pattern and everything. These are the same type of flares that show up in the famous ufo over the mountain at nighttime that had people talking for years.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Yes, India will be one of the first countries when the "First Contact" occurs.

Contact happened long long ago.
Unfortunately for most it has never ceased.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join