It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars? Amazing photos from NASA probe reveal image of mystery figure on Red Planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Could it be a humanoid buried in volcanic ash, as in Pompey?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I know about what those guys post.
I thought that you were under the impression that there is a breathable atmosphere for sure there, thats why I commented like that.
.. Maybe the atmosphere is breathable for something/someone else

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Duh!

You mean to tell me you guys dont know what this is?

Its very obviously and undoubtfuly a henweigh. A child of three could tell.

Honest.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anatomic Bomb
I'm with an earlier poster. It's Sasquatch!

No, seriously, I think it's just a weird rock formation. It's the same color as the rocks in front of it.

Or maybe it's a Martian sleestak. I don't know.

This is exactly what i think as well. Notice how the color is the same as the rocks around it.

Also, we are assuming then that martians resemble humans then eh?
too bad thats a weird position for anyone to be in, even walking.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

This is what they mean when they say "Those Who Forget History Are Doomed to Repeat It"

Please read and see my post a couple weeks ago.

post by ZeroGhost

I do believe there is life and evidence of life on Mars. Not in these photos though.

ZG

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What you are looking at is what I have called the Sandmaries, tiny tiny humanoids, that I first discovered and named from the Sojourner Pathfinder Mission photos. This particular photo here in this thread has been doctored for us to not quite make out what we are seeing, other then the outline of the being it looks humanoid in shape. The Sandmaries wear clothes and conceive their young as we do on Earth. A photo was taken showing a naval to exist on a female Sandmarie. This was a posed for the camera photograph intentionally showing and exposing the naval for all to see. In other words the Sandmaries realized they were being photographed.

I discovered these lifeforms from ground zero photos on the surface of Mars and this included the Marmies, Marockies and Microtechs. I was shocked to see how tiny the Sandmaries were and at first I thought impossible that they would average from 4 to 6 inches in height. The more I looked for life on Mars the more I found life to be real on Mars.

Lets discuss the catastrophic event that took place on Mars. After the Great Martonian War much of the population on Mars was wiped out. I theorize thermal nuclear war took place many years ago because of skeletal humanoid and alien remains as well as ruins scattered around many craters edges on Mars. The vast Eastern hemisphere region was pounded into submission. I feel this is a similar war that we humans on earth may have to fight against adversaries camped in our Solar System. I feel that mineral rights were at stake as well as Imperial Council Authority.

When the dust settled from the horrific war on Mars the natural resources were depleted and surface water contaminated. The decision from the underground survivors I believe was to genetically engineer a tiny tiny humanoid life form to live on the surface of Mars. The tiny Sandmaries are the ones I believe were created by the large humanoid beings, I call Martonians, to first walk the surface of Mars. I believe the Sandmaries tiny size was predetermined as to not use up the natural resources as quickly as a larger race of beings.

Getting back to the discussion of the Pathfinder the Sojourner rover headed off to take photos of the Martonian terrain. To my surprise the rover stumbles upon four skulls that were lined up as to be arranged for we humans on Earth to see that life did or still does exist on Mars.

The largest skull is that of a large humanoid skull with a big nose and with three holes in line for the extruded electronic looking ear. The chin had fallen away on the ground from the jaw bone and skull and this definitely has some kind of age to it that I cannot determine looking at the artifact.

The second skull is that of a cyborg with elongated cylindrical head, protruding rounded eyes with extremely long pointed nose. I determined the nose was used for sensing and parts of the head are made of what to me looks like electronic components of some kind.

The third skull looks half animal half humanoid with rounded eyes and an uneven ridge running on top center front to back of the skull similar to this design ^^^^.

The fourth skull reminds me of one of the Earth's Moon skulls discovered and photographed during our manned missions. This skull looks familiar every time I look at it and is as though I know of these beings in my mind. The ear holes are high upon the skull and the cranial frontal cap is very large and the alien being contains larger eyes.

There is no doubt to me that life exists on Mars because I have seen many lifeforms since I have started scanning and viewing Mars many years ago from satellite and ground zero missions photographs. Rik Riley

[edit on 22-1-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yes, i noticed biggie that you noticed my post.

almost didnt though because theres just so many posts its hard reading through all the other replies to find out if anyone told you

quite a response on this forum I LIKE IT!! it is my belief that we can learn something from everything. and this is one proof, imo, that nasa is withholding information. (because of the aforementioned sudden color changes. it all had its purpose im just not sure what) now toward the OT.

i wanted to take this in a slightly different direction. for those who are seeing this as intelligent life, let me make an observation. did you notice the tracks from the rover? on the bottom right, coming up along the ridge, i wouldnt think that whatever intelligent life would be caught on camera like this. that's supposing its intelligent. IMO it would have to be dumb not to hide or investigate or react in a different manner than a yeti walk.
i think, since like another poster mentioned, it's the same color as surounding rocks, thats what it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i concur with popular opinion even tho its an interesting formation in the shape of a humanoid .... its a rock , plain and simple rock.

Believe me i would love it to be something else but my instincts say different.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A rock, I dont know about that.. unless you refer to Statues as rocks, which they technically could be called I guess

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I did some enhancing your image and this is what I came up with

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very interesting picture.

dgtempe, I'm suprised that no one else can see the similarity. I too think it is a henweigh. We've discussed it in one of these threads maybe a year ago? I heard the picture was debunked, but I didn't agree. It wasn't conclusive. Could have been a henweigh for all we know. You know the debunkers with their "swamp gas/weather balloon" theories.

Troy

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

I disagree about the scale. If you look at the original picture you will see that this figure is quite a distance away and is imperceptible until that portion of the picture is adequately enlarged. And for those who think that it is a rock formation, why are all the other rocks flat and slate-like? The only other round rock is in close close proximity, and suggests to me a second "figure" lying face down with arms outstretched toward the camera. Look at the high resolution original image and see how many round rocks are there. The "figures" are anamalous to the geology of this area! These figures don't fit into the big picture. Here's my take on these figures (s275.photobucket.com...)

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Ameneter]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Ameneter]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This has already been debunked on here a few weeks ago, don't have the link right now, but this is due to normal geologic formations which you can see mimiced in "his" knees, and the parallel nature of the arm and leg formations.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Is that on the same image as the other? If so, what region of the picture? I downloaded the pic off of NASA but can't locate that little squirrel critter.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
ok not that this being a life like rock bugs me out but what bugs me out as i was reading this thread and looking at the pictures my dad says look at this so i turn around and on cnn is the EXACT SAME PICTURE... lol wtf

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

and of course, I'm supposed to return with

"Oh, what's a henweigh?"

and then you'd say

"Oh, about 3 pounds"

LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
this picture has made it to the british press today

check.

madness.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I believe it was ATS that found this figure originally - here is a thread where the discovery took the place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm not sure on this one, but the argument claiming that it must be a rock because it's the same colour as it's surroundings is ridiculous!

Most animals on earth use skin/hair colouring to blend in with their surroundings. Humans have used camouflage for hundreds if not thousands of years to aid in hunting!
Why would a Martian not wear similar coloured clothing to it's environment, or have developed a skin tone to the same effect? Do you honestly think they must walk around in bright red north face jackets?

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stratsys-sws

Originally posted by Havalon
Have a quick look at this:

skymonsters.com...

Seems an interesting way to analys the shot.

H

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join