It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars? Amazing photos from NASA probe reveal image of mystery figure on Red Planet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

"http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/Marscrop1b.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> i8.photobucket.com... s8.photobucket.com...
Basketball sized skull with tusks a few feet from Spirit rover.Same pic as newest small creature less than 1 foot tall .The other small crawler with a snake body is within a foot of the small sitting live creature,climbing over rock just below "her" in the frame.I've seen these creatures since 2004.If you look closely there are ghost images of similar animals staring at rover because they are out of focus and closer to cam.The Tusked animal was much larger than them,same pic.Want more? Jerry Lehane III [email protected]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Between this and the Texas UFO'S, I havebt seen the MSM paying that much attention to this type of stories, even FOX NEWS for cryout out loud!

NASA Photo Shows Humanoid Figure on Mars

All the more reason to believe this is actually nothing.

If there were any sort of real evidence of past and/or present life on Mars none of us would see it. Certainly it wouldn't be on the news unless they know as most have said, that this is simply an optical illusion. They may even eventually reveal it's just a rock only to discredit any real questions regarding an ancient Martian civilization in the future.

For the record I do believe that it is possible that there was life on Mars, but this my friends is a rock.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Good point Beamish, but I am afraid they would show the same pic over again. I am 100% certain life exists on Mars and it is not because of this particular photo of the Sandmarie, small Mars humanoid. I will promise this life is much more abundant then we on Earth ever dreamed to be true on Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

hi rik!

what's up bud. do you see the flying pet thing in that picture? it's off to the right a bit and looks like a dragon fly.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i dunno it looks more like a rock but when u blow it up it looks more like a person.

when u look around the landscape there is alot of rocks lying around so maybe its just a rock

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I say its just a rock and its shadow.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk Basketball sized skull with tusks a few feet from Spirit rover.Same pic as newest small creature less than 1 foot tall .The other small crawler with a snake body is within a foot of the small sitting live creature,climbing over rock just below "her" in the frame.

Nope. Nothing there...

I think you should see a psychologist.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo, yes I see the dragon fly and I also have seen the same type of dragon fly from photos taken by the Sojourner Pathfinder mission. I have been reading your Stargate Thread very interesting as well as exciting information you have brought forth and keep the info flowing.

Going back to the Mars photos the more you train your eyes on the photos the more things pop up in 3D. From the Sojourner rover I have a photo of what I believe to be a flock of birds flying as though they were spooked. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
thats crazy, if they are there i hope that they know were here too.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nope. Nothing there...

I think you should see a psychologist.

Or at the very least an eye doctor. I see some sort of sand and rocks OMG theres a beach on mars . Oh wait that requires water dont it ?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well Uk Alien Buff is back after several months recovry from major surgery.

As a brit i've had chance to look at the pics in the papers. Now my own opinion is that it is a real lifeform. I think that this is going to be one of the greatest images from NASA.

As for people thinking it's a hoax I do not believe it is. The Times newspaper is not in the habit of putting hoaxes in its pages and yet it is in there.

However it seems that we can not be certain it is real or fake, so the only thing to do is to get in my ship and have a look myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by milltownman

I believe most of the humanoid and alien life forms residing in our Solar System already know we humanoids exist on this Earth. It is us humans on Earth that are the last to know about life existing on the planets and moons in our Solar System. We have been sheltered from knowing the truth by the powers in charge on this Earth.

If most on Earth knew the truth about life in our Solar System it would bring up to many questions and the first question would be why did they lie to us.Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Yep, I can attest to that, although lately, I've needed to use my graphics program for the added help. if you get out of practice, your brain knda forgets how to see it. do you have that problem? could just be from the diabetes nerve damage to my eyes. anyway, i had to do a split channel cmyk on it and then turn up the lights, etc. to start picking up the details. too many colors of the same hue running together in the final render.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enceladus
I will add one of those images here

Check this out; I am pretty sure we got something precious here

I NOTICED something strange about a invisible object about six feet from the figure at shoulder heigth. It gives off a shadow to pretty interesting. Did anybody notice that yet, just curious.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You are right undo, we can get out of practice of seeing the anomalies but it does not take long to get back in the groove it is like riding a bicycle. I have a better monitor now and it is easier to see things in 3D. The evening hours is the best time to scan or view photos from the Earth's Moon or Mars for that matter. In other words from a totally dark room with less light reflection bouncing back into your eyes and blinding you from seeing these anomalies. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
INteresting picture indeed. But with NASA we must be careful of disinformation cause they are notorious about changing the facts about various things.

At first look it seemed more like a statue of some sort. Intersting that the head and hand are blurred and a different color. My question would be to NASA, where is the follow up pictures taken right after this one in a sequence type situation. I could not think that only one shot was taken of this. If it were moving, then a sequence of shots would give us more reality rather than spectulation.

I think, that NASA again is withholding information. The usual gig, give the public something to chew on and let the story run wild. It is just a game, cause if they really wanted to make a point of it, then it would have more of a background to it rather than it is four years old. How do we know that it even true? Cause they told it so.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter if you think it is a rock we are on mars now with our secret space programme
all of you GROW UP!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Enceladus
I will add one of those images here

Check this out; I am pretty sure we got something precious here

I NOTICED something strange about a invisible object about six feet from the figure at shoulder heigth. It gives off a shadow to pretty interesting. Did anybody notice that yet, just curious.

If you are talking about the bird on the rock the answer is yes and if you are talking about the rabbit with the cotton tail casting a shadow yes. If it looks like a bird and walks like a bird it is more likely a bird. There are many reptiles on Mars as well as birds and yes I have seen ducks on Mars and ducks need water as well as the other lifeforms. Again we have not been told the truth about life and quantities of water on Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 23-1-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

hope you have recovered well, just wondered if you had any thoughts as to why this is in the mainstream news? and why do you believe it to be real?
m x

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by morganathefey

I'm much better thanks!!!

I don't know why I think it's real but it does seem that it is. My first thought is that NASA are having a laugh and edited the shot.

I do wish though that like above posters there should be more pictures unless the "creature" moves very fast.

As to why it is in mainstream media, While I can not speak for the US media, the stuff here in the UK had been reporting a lot of UFO's and Near Msses and with the recent UFO X FILES been released the UK goverment had been very open and so the papers are getting their hands on the infomation and reporting it.

My own personal theory is that something BIG will be disclosed this year by someone at the top levels of power.

Anyway It's glad to be back and welcomed back by members and I hope to get back into the swing of helping to uncover the truth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join