It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Alex Jone's Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
sorry for bad spelling and typo's in advance non eglish here!!

I must agree with the last post , but i will also like to add on the whole idea of the human evolution. A previous poster said something about the poles are the same both cold, and i agree that we as a species must evolve beyond violence, however i don't think this will come about by doing nothing .... meaning just waiting for them to take over cuz once that happens we will be controlled robots and they have won . So I think those willing to fight must be sacrificed for the sake of human kind (act as a stick in the weel) to give us more time and destroy the power that be and by chooseing the way of the warrior end up giving space to those not inclined to violence, and a new point of view in regards to life will emerge..

on a side note

those mother f'''' who where photografed and that rothchild punk. when they "Preforme" on stage pushing the agenda forward how hard can it be with determination in mind to give them a gun clap? I mean even alex jones drove up to the senator guys house in the last part and shouted at his front door just bring a bazooka instead of a speaker to show them its on ......still i can do nothing more than talk since i don't live in the united states of america my last noted sugestion would ofcourse be when the people are ready... when the finacial crisis comes rob the rockerfellas and all the other scumbags ..we have been shown pictures, company names, so once you know who they are YOU can find them. But if people still won't do nothing against the powers and opression they deserve it. .

It can not be right to let them get away with it so if i have to chose between slavery to a grater extent than it already is.. and nuke the world bringing everyone down I take door number two.. smashing their dream again and even if they have bunkers underground they can't out live the radiation at the current time and will have to suffer underground fo the rest of their lives, being victims of there own weapon and a prisoner witch IMO would be like a living hell, even though this world already is borderlinening to that senario. but i do prefer a solution not that extreme where people wake up ..but then what? they have been running the show since the roman empire, heck even longer IMO so do you think they can be convinced to be normal or reasonable ? I don't and the problem won't go away if we are being peacfully about it, and if we try diplomacy and win the selected person of the people will get assasinated and a new puppet installed and so the weel turns again .....unless we can say their laws are terminated install a new way of thinking make oure own peace keeps and judge the current ones as fraud then perhaps it would be possible to get them ....unless the problem lies not in their genes but in the human, cuz then some new power monger would step in and start over put since many belive and have sertain moral codes and concept of whats right and wrong I belive its In there genes the elite that is and some conspiracy theories gose waaaay back to imply this idea nuff said we need to act but how and when is the main focus atm

forgot to add if the idea of spirituality is real then this world dosen't matter and the life energy will go through the universe as an entity. A free being untouched by the laws of men and the mortal realm, and the elite will forever be traped in their self created illusion and never no true wisdom ....or the power of the mind

[edit on 24-1-2008 by a-being-?]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Good film, and although sometimes A. Jones comes off like a raving madman, he does pack alot of historical facts in his stuff.

That being said he also does make alot of claims about the future that really have no factual basis. Sure it's good possibility things may head a certain way, and awful things might come to pass, if we continue to let the Builderburgs(sp?), and Zionists or whomever run things.

But really alot can change with this upcoming election, then alot can stay the same. This comeing election is going to be VERY important to the future of the U.S. and the world at large; and the fact that funny business is already starting with miscounting, and/or shady counts, it just doesn't look good.

But again for it's historical facts the movie is pretty well done.

But I should mention I'm only about halfway through the entire thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Or maybe the video pampers to folks paranoia about control.

The supposed NWO is nothing more than rich and powerful folks trying to protect what they have from the increasingly intolerant masses...

...The military is nothing more than a giant money sink. All that "support" required by industries that could never sell anything on an open market! Think about it. US industries need military contracts to survive since they could never compete with the likes of China in making household goods. So secret "NWO" military contracts keep the money circulating amongst "friends" at the top.

Stop being paranoid about NWO and start being angry about greed.

Well, there is the concern about Peak Oil and Peak Food. Peak Food is likely to be a problem even if the fossil fuel holds out.

This may be more about necessary changes than enslavement -- necessary if there isn't a course correction that is.

To see the gravity of the situation see this post by thelibra www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by thelibra
It is only through literally Earth-changing technological innovations that we have managed to remain at above human-capacity on this planet. As a result, population rises to meet that new capacity. However, that capacity is, in turn, based off of finite resources (such as oil, arable land, and water) that are rapidly thinning out. As the number of these resources decreases, and the number of humanity rises, we are setting the stage for such a large number of deaths that it could technically register as an extinction-level event.

I don't think most people realize what it means when suddenly we only have enough food and water (the two most basic survival needs) to meet the absolute minimal needs for 1/3 to 2/3 the population. That is what we are looking at in the next 15-45 years...

...This is not a "likely" or "probable" scenario. It is currently the default.

There are plenty of options for industry if they want it:

www.verticalfarm.com...
www.startram.com...
autogeny.org... (his name is actually John Storrs Hall)
vortexengine.ca...
www.enviromission.com.au...

finally numerous PRT systems:
www.jpods.com...
www.taxi2000.com...

Plus whatever else I missed.

It looks like the necessary changes are being made so that Plan B can be implimented if necessary. What I do not see is a Plan A that includes any of the above or any other options I did not mention, unfortunately.

If the U.S. wants to stay on top, we shouldn't focus on consumer goods. Since the late '40s Argentina's economy has been consumption-oriented. Look at them now. They do not have the second-highest living standards in the Americas any more.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by BSndsMPBlk47]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I've not seen one up day in over a week. The DOW Jones Industrial avg has lost more than 1000 points since New Year's. With recession on everyone's mind, could this be the catalyst that drives us into the condition that will allow Bush to claim his appointed seat as Provincial head of the US, or, shall I say, NAU?

Very lame if he does. Now if the Dow falls to 3,000, that is a different story. From 14,000 to 9,800 is a mere 30% drop, hardly a "crisis" at all, unless the sheeple are that easily BSed or the economy that much more top-heavy with debt than even a few years ago. We have come this far with high debt levels with no collapse, other than a slow-motion one.

Preemptive probation hearings for two year-olds fits well with the latest trends from manic-depressive leadership to a schizophrenic one.

The bills coming out of Congress and Columbus seem borderline-psychotic.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This man has mastered what the elitists game is all about. I am very impressed with him regardless of what others say.
Every word he says rings of the truth and is happening as i bang out words on the typewriter.
I dont particularly like what i hear, its frightening, but it is all coming to pass.
They are daily on a mission to bring us to our knees in order to have us depending and trusting the system.
Make us grovel on our knees, take away our status quo, lose our homes, etc, then become dependent on a government who DOES NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART.
Its the perfect end game.

It just breaks my heart and soul this is happening to this country and to this world.
To think that all along everything that has happened has been a setup is just sickening.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I look at the NWO from a religious standpoint. I believe that God gave us two great gifts when we came to the earth.

1) Our bodies.

2) Our freedom.

If you look at the goals of the NWO they are the opposite.

I really liked this video. Even though Alex does get a little theartical sometimes. I though that there was good information that could be looked up on your own to confirm his points. I watched the video last night and then listened to C2Cam. George had Alex on and I was impressed by him. Anyway, there is my two cents.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been said here or not, this is really a very informative video but.......... NOW WHAT ?????? I mean if someone is to stand up against this kind of takeover who do we stand with, where do we stand? They are the ones who we should be able to look to for answers but they are the ones taking over. I really like Mr. Jones work on pointing these things out , but what do we do now? I sure would like my children to grow up in a safe place so what do I do now ?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinmadness
I don't know if this has been said here or not, this is really a very informative video but.......... NOW WHAT ?????? I mean if someone is to stand up against this kind of takeover who do we stand with, where do we stand?

We continue to spread public awareness of it. Tell your family and friends about it or hell, according to Alex you can copy the video and distribute it for free if you want. But I am a believer in paying the messenger when possible. At least go over to his site and order one, just to show him you appreciate the thousands of hours and thousands of dollars he spent researching and making it. Then make copies from it.

It is truly a remarkable film, filled with facts you will never see in the MSM.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The issues concering your life, my life and everyone elses life at this time are myriad. Some of the challenges we face as an individual within the dominant species on this planet are enormous.

Alex has made a very good film, IMO, that highlights one of the larger ones: i.e. that a group of highly motivated and powerful people with excellent communication skills and a will to survive beyond compare, possibly have within their grasp the potential for exterminating the majority of us and enslaving the survivors (again?) for their own ends...

This is not new! We are ALL descended from survivors of previous attempts by ruling elites to conquer and rule the planet. The probability of us surviving the next attempt (along with climate change) are between 6:1 & 10:1.

Global warming is not new either; the end of the last glacial era 12500 years ago was brought about by such a change in climate and it innundated the entire global coastline by up to 300 metres depth of water within a very short time-span. Given that there were several thousand years of stable climate before that, there's a distinct possibility that there was a vibrant coastal trading civilisation evolving which would have been decimated at that time. Even a modest 30 metre sea-level rise would bring a complete end to this civilisation and that scenario is a very real possibility with the natural changes occuring.

At some point around 40 & 60 thousand years ago, the entire human population (of people exactly like you and me) was shrunk to around 20000 individuals at most either by warfare or climate change again - and all our ancestors survived that...

As for: "forgot to add if the idea of spirituality is real then this world dosen't matter and the life energy will go through the universe as an entity. A free being untouched by the laws of men and the mortal realm, and the elite will forever be traped in their self created illusion and never no true wisdom ....or the power of the mind..." Yes, yes, no and no. The top of the pyramid of knowledge and power are all very much aware of and experienced in the mind beyond matter: It is, after all, the whole reason for Freemasonry and there's no doubt that these families are involved in similar esoteric practices. There's a high probability that there are many willingly re-incarnated souls with perfect recall of previous similar lives amongst the "300."

Learn all you can about EVERYTHING you can and trust yourself to do what you know is right.

Respect to all.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Psyzygy

Is the carbon tax mentioned in the Endgam3?

In your educated opinion do you hear Hillery advocating the carbon tax
as a CFR/TC or other outside governmental control purse strings group
agent or from any knowledge of what she is talking about or even our
advantage at heart or just hers.

This was part of the film.

Any clues from the ats people?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
"Carbon" tax? Scam! The Owners (for they look after their own and believe they own everything and everyone else) are using global warming as an excuse to wring even more wealth from the less wealthy - as individuals and even as industrialists, the percentage increase that they will pay is negligable in comparison to the majority.

All animals expel CO2 as part of the respiritory process and the owners cut so much forest down with their greed for wealth & power that global carbon resorbtion levels have fallen corespondingly. Burning anything reduces atmospheric oxygen content and increases CO2 content. Usage of fossil fuels were and still are the major driving force behind the past 250 years of the Industrial Age and guess who took people off the land and put us in factories... Yes, those same people who are taxing us for the dubious privelige of creating their CO2 in the first place.

As a small aside, Wiki states that CO2 causes between 9–26% of all global heat retention in the atmosphere (a necessity for life to flourish on the planet). The lower figure is the direct amount and the higher figure is the cumulative effect in combination with reaction with water vapour (30-70% of total heat retention - and in no way is this affected by ANY of mans activity on the planet!) and the other "greenhouse gasses" such as methane (another natural by-product of animal life, 4-9%). Atmospheric water vapour actually regulates and stabilises global temperature very well all on its own.

Planet Earth is a wonderful entity and she looks after those who look after her.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how similar Superhighways and bio-diversity / wilderness proposals are to how zionism behaves in the West Bank of Palestine? Social Darwinism, Marxist/Leninist principals, Hegelian Dialectics, poor education, religious zealotry, fear and suspicion (amongs others) are the weapons being used in the 1984 type attack on individual freedom.

Why do "they" want our biometrics? Eugenic reasons possibly? The Human Genome Project, genetic engineering, cloning, vaccines, viruses... A Brave New World indeed!

What does not kill us makes us stronger.

Life: a 100% fatal, sexually transmitted experience...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Great video...it only adds to my bewilderment though. Id like to know if the endgame is really an evil plan or a nessesary plan. How in the long run do we unite the world and become a peacefull civilization ? Does nature not show us that the most ruthless animal rules the jungle ? How do we overcome what seems to be human nature.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gonquin

We experience it, learn from it, and move on. It's a thing that they call evolution. I think that, given another 50 years of human existence, we'll be pretty much over these petty games of ours. Times are changing fast, and people are changing faster.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is a link to the ENDGAME BIBLIOGRAPHY. Im surprised no one posted it yet, this should be included in the initial post.

ENDGAME Bibliography

Your welcome.

Long Live Alex Jones!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
2:01:09 Time to tax carbon – Los Angeles Times, Opinion, May 28, 2007

2:03:49 Former V.P. Al Gore at Senate Environment & Public Works Cmte. Climate Change Hearing – C-SPAN3, March 21, 2007 Tax on Carbon Emissions Gains Support – Washington Post, April 1, 2007

The Illuminati Carbon Tax.
Yet will they disclose any atomic secrets of Tesla.
Heard any thing lately.
Remember the Electro-U-boat, the US Navy might them now but
will they share.
Electric suspension and momentum, core principles of the illusive
UFO, you won't find any details

Alex Jones can't find these things, all he finds is a trail of Illuminati
deeds of low consequence.

Carbon Tax instead of a Tesla Tax.
Thanks for telling us Mr Alex Jones but you missed getting off the
Illuminati boat ride and finding the Tesla solution.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is Social Darwinism. The lowest common denominator is survival, and the intelligent sociopath excels at this. Eventually they rise to the top because they have no moral or ethical code to hold them back. They have no conscience, and can therefore take actions/risks that no sane person would even consider. Once these sociopaths are entrenched in power there is almost nothing you can do to stop them. At that point, a society will self destruct under their rule (which is the last stage of the lifecycle of a nation). This has happened all throughout the history of mankind.

I don't know if there is any realistic solution to change this process without extreme consequences or retaliation.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

I think there's a lot of good points in your post.

It is wise to be careful about . . . CONSTRUCTS . . . bi-polar channels we all inherently MUST use to channel our choices, lives, constructions on reality.

However, one could read your post and come away with the notion that there is NO RIGHT OR WRONG . . . ONLY A FUZZY MIDDLE GROUND.

I fiercely disagree.

Reality is not all a seamless mushy grey.

imho, God and His priorities are 100% RIGHT. Rebellion against Him is 100% wrong. We must deal with it . . . and if we wish maximum freedom--we must realize that authentic freedom comes paraoxically only within HIS boundaries.

That's just realit, as I have seen, studied and experienced it.

The puppet masters imagine that they are setting the globe up to be their slaves. They have been sold the lie that satan and his fallen angel forces will defeat God Almighty at Armageddon. Boy are his cohorts in for a surprise though he knows his end.

Actually, the puppet masters are being set-up by God to be a vivid object lesson for ALL CREATION about the horrible costs of rebellion against AN ALL LOVING, ALL GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY.

Some things ARE good and some things ARE BAD.

We must learn to deal with such realities constructively, imho.

Sure, coercion is not wise. Where does unreasonable, unhealthy, evil coercion start and stop and healthy influence start and stop . . . that's a dance of wisdom . . . Only God can teach and partner that dance.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Finally, I had a chance to watch the whole video. I don’t know who I’m angrier with them for pulling this n.w.o. off. Or me for been asleep for so long. For any one who hasn’t seen it .It won’t kill you to watch, but it just might if you don’t. Thank to Alex Jones for the free view and also A.T.S.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is this even worth watching?

The trailers don't exactly entice me, from what I can see the video is going to be nothing more than a large collection of unsupported claims this guy can use to sell DVD's and the like.

People are commenting that I should watch it on video-sharing sites, but all of their comments are generally fairly offensive and they talk down to you, the usual stuff such as "sheeple" and "ignorant".

Theres a difference between being open-minded, watching a film like this and deciding that it is a load of fabricated nonsense and being 'ignorant'. If I was ignorant I wouldn't even consider watching the film in the first place.

So, is this actually as good as people are claiming or is it just another bandwagon people are jumping on?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join