It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Alex Jone's Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7

For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can exact their plan to end 80% of the population and help the select, "chosen few" of the planet live foreverwith the aid of advanced technology.

In Endgame, documentary filmmaker Alex Jones chronicles the history of the global elite's bloody rise to power and reveals how they have funded dictators and financed the bloodiest warsusing order out of chaos to pave the way for the first true world empire.

Never before has a documentary assembled all the pieces of the globalists' dark agenda. Endgame's compelling look at past atrocities committed by those attempting to steer the future delivers information that the controlling media has meticulously censored for over 60 years, fully revealing the elites agenda to dominate the earth and carry out the most wicked plan in all of human history.

Buy the DVD from Disinfo.com

Visit the Premium Video Page for more titles from AboveTopSecret.com

This title is presented under special license from The Disinformation Company and authorized exclusively for Internet streaming on AboveTopSecret.com. Unauthorized duplication or video extraction is strictly prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained from The Disinformation Company -- Disinfo.com

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is such a great video, and I hope people aren't turned off simply by the name "Alex Jones." Regardless of how people feel about the man himself, there is so much information and history packed into this video which alone makes this valuable.

Thanks for this vid post, ATS!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I dig Alex Jones. I do not agree with everything he says or his biases this way or that but the man is living and speaking his own truth. He is a creative genius of a sort. He has brought alot into the light for the everyman to see.

Here is is animated:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Endgame blew my mind wide open, it's amazing.
I've been trying to show it to everyone I can.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

This video is pretty relevant to what is happening with the economy these days.

Make sure you have your cupboard stocked and your boots ready to roll if need be.

I wouldn't want to be a slave for the rest of my life...Don't know bout you.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Again, another winner. The information on eugenics and its relation to the NWO, promising extended lives, population reduction, and the making of a human super race was particularly fascinating. And disturbing. Thanks once again, Alex Jones and ATS!

The only people who can stop this are those with the guns. Big guns. They need to wake up.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Great Video!

Excellent as always from Alex Jones, I will be buying this from his website very soon, its good how he will let people view his video free using the internet and because of this very fact i will be purchasing his video for myself as i did with Terrorstorm.

Amazing guy, if only we had more people like him.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Should I watch it or not?

No really, should I or not?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Should I watch it or not?

No really, should I or not?

The more you know...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bilderberger mentioned 12 times in Lyne's "Pentagon Aliens" and all
of it seems to be about their involvement in hiding technology but
I doubt thats what goes on today.

Once something is declared hands off by the originators of a group
they don't tell the recruits the reason behind their further mischief.

Clinton or whatever big name once attended just think they are the
important ones to be chosen and sit at such an important meeting.

Doing the bidding of people secretly denying them real power.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Great Post ATS of a Great Video

I can't thank you enough

the world is asleep, maybe they'll wake up in time
but I doubt it. I told my wife this story as I couldn't get
her to watch it and she looked at me and called me crazy.
Yea, she's still asleep too and my kids are too young
to understand. But I know !!!! Problem is, I don't see
how to stop it. How would normal average Joes go
about stopping something of this nature ???

Or is it already too late to try ???

My daddy always told me, it ain't never over til the fat lady sings.
Could it be I hear her warming up now ???

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
My daddy always told me, it ain't never over til the fat lady sings.
Could it be I hear her warming up now ???

With all these new films, I think ATS has already broken a few crystal glasses.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, I watched this a while ago, but it's good to see Alex give ATS permission to put it on here. It truly is a mind-blowing, eye-opening movie.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is a crazy video without a dought 100% facts...
Also
I would like to not how interesting BILL GATES is on how hes involed...
Anjy1 notice that he left Microsoft recently?
Maybe to prepare for new world oder

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You can tell he has alot more money to put into productions, great vid!!!!but im still weary of him!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I am sure that there are many that view this and other videos by Alex Jones as being less than 100% factual and a little sensational. Sure he does add a little theatrical flair but that keeps us interested during the parts that are not quite so exciting.

In regards to the substance of the documentary, I personally have been following the NWO and its various avenues since 1973. Things that I said could not happen in the US have and has come to pass. For us to think that we can stop the NWO is quite naive on our part without a full revolt of the vast majority of the worlds populations. Though I suspect that it would however play into their hands by allowing for the reduction of population via retaliation.

It would be easy enough to set up a well placed catastrophic event that would blame the most serious threat to their agenda, thus allowing the use of a WMD. The world population would then look the other way as "they" escape out the back door only to return with the answer to prevent such acts.

This would serve two purposes, one shift the focus and second reduce the population. A win win for the elite and a lose lose for the people. If you don't think it will happen here is a possible scenario. Russia goes against Israel, Syria and Iran would join in. The US would go to protect Israel and against Iran. Russia would defend Iran along with China coming to Iran's defense. WMD exchange! US, Russia and China out of the game, population reduces by 1/3 - 1/2 no more opposition, hello NWO.

The question begs to be asked, why would Russia attack Israel? Oil interests in Iran and the Caspian pipeline. With the US in Iraq and in control of the straits of Hormuz, Russia is caught in the pincher's. With the possibility of Israel being able to cut off the Caspian pipeline. However, one factor over looked by some is the fact that China has a navel base south the the Straits of Hormuz. Cut off the straits to US access and Israel's back door is wide open.

A frontal assault on Israel with a flanking maneuver via Turkey and then China going to cut off the straits, things would get ugly very quickly. The only winner's, the NWO. When might this happen...well couldn't say but possible in the next 2 - 4 years if they don't get froggy and jump this year. Just mho, feel free to pick it apart.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Or maybe the video pampers to folks paranoia about control.

The supposed NWO is nothing more than rich and powerful folks trying to protect what they have from the increasingly intolerant masses. The NWO activities are more concentrated in the US due to the cultural acceptance of greed and thus acceptance of the excessive money and power in the hands of a few.

Governments still need money to survive but at the end of the day they need votes. In the US you can buy votes....job done! The UK was heading that way but we'll see that being reeled in the next few years. Europe is not under money control although you will see the very folks that would like such control saying it is a threat to national interests. A reverse psychology on the go here and the UK voter is falling for it hook line and sinker.

The military is nothing more than a giant money sink. All that "support" required by industries that could never sell anything on an open market! Think about it. US industries need military contracts to survive since they could never compete with the likes of China in making household goods. So secret "NWO" military contracts keep the money circulating amongst "friends" at the top.

Stop being paranoid about NWO and start being angry about greed.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, I'm watching the video right now, and I'll commentate a few of the glaring things I see with the content.

First. In Chapter 3, at about 4 minutes in, he starts talking about the Logan Act. The Logan Act States:

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Courtesy of Wiki

Nowhere does it say in there that these people CANNOT meet with others behind closed doors; they just need either Presidential or Congressional authority to do so. Now, if the President is as involved as everyone thinks he is, wouldn't he be authorizing these meetings? No law would then be broken, and he'd be completely within his Presidential privilege. This naturally supposes that the President is involved directly in this endeavor, which stands to reason, when we look at the "endgame" of this little plan.

Second. At the 11 minute mark of the same chapter, Mr. Jones is using his megaphone to speak his distaste with them. Doesn't this seem a bit more for show than being really practical? There's no way that any of those guys inside that building will hear anything that he has to say. He's speaking to the wind there. I feel that was a poor plan.

Third. In the 4th video, at about 5:30, they are talking about how the US Government is but one party, split into 2 factions. Couldn't this also be said for the PTB?

Fourth. In the same video, at about the 9:00 mark, "someone inside the NAU" leaked the news of the meeting to the public. Would this kind of thing be tolerated by those that are there? Not without understanding that they wanted this to happen. They wanted the news to get out, to divert the attention from where it should be. Most likely, these things are already being done actively, and this was more of a summary in review of what they've already accomplished. It just seems strange that all of these moles seem to be in the oddest places at just the right time. To me anyway, it just seems staged by the PTB to divert attention away from the goal. We gotta keep our eyes on the ball, and that ball is the next step. That next step, my dear friends, is the degradation of the US economy, and continued influx of illegal immigrants into this country.

Fifth. At about 11:30 in the fifth video, it's stated that there's a law that allows the military to arrest anyone that it likes, keep them detained for as long as they like, and can even extradite them out of the country, or kill them. Which law is this, and why wasn't it mentioned by name?

Sixth. At the 13:30 mark in the same video, it outlines the random searches of bags at sporting events and other locations. Why is this even a mention, considering the numerous bomb threats and other under-handed things that have happened at said events?

Seventh. At the :30 mark of the 6th video, there's a law shown that President Bush passed that allowed him god-like levels of authority in this nation's government. This is predicated by several conditions; one of which just so happens to be an economic threat. Source
It should be noted, however, that this does not give the President the authority to issue Martial Law, as Mr. Jones here suggests. They still have to uphold the Constitution, according to this law, regardless of how evil it looks.

Am I seeing this right? Could we be very near to that point, with the stock market having been on the decline for almost the past week and a half. I've not seen one up day in over a week. The DOW Jones Industrial avg has lost more than 1000 points since New Year's. With recession on everyone's mind, could this be the catalyst that drives us into the condition that will allow Bush to claim his appointed seat as Provincial head of the US, or, shall I say, NAU?

Eighth. In Chapter 7, at about the 16:00 mark, it's stated that undesirable children would be given probation hearings at the age of 2. I find this to be somewhat misleading. According to my searches, there have been no cases of probation hearings at age 2. Perhaps this is an over exaggeration. If that's so, then Mr. Jones needs to be a little less emphatic about his narrow views of what's fact and what's not. However, if someone could find a legitimate case of a 2 year old going to a preemptive probation hearing, I'd be very inclined to hear about it. I've been unable to find it anywhere.

With all of these things in mind, I begin to wonder if Mr. Jones hasn't gone a bit too far over the line with the rhetoric. It would appear that he has a more radical view of things as they are than most would assume to be accurate. Myself, I see things as being very bad, but I can see more than the glimmer of hope that he shows. If we're to believe what he says, we don't stand a chance against those trying to enslave us. No, in fact, we're already the unwitting slaves of those people, and there's nothing we can do about it now. On that, I'll have to respectively disagree.

Mr. Jones, if you're reading this and would be so willing, I'd love to debate this issue with you in more depth. And I'm sure that ATS would love to host the debate for us. As soon as I get over this cold and can speak again, I'll be ready.

Otherwise, my fellow ATSers, I think this man's views are a bit over amplified to exert an undue bias towards a certain agenda, when there's more than one. Eugenics is one, yes, but it's by no means the most important. Eugenics is the end goal, which is something that can be prevented by stopping what's going on now. That means what's going on now is more important. The economic and social experiments that are ongoing at this time are the earmarks of the middle-game of their plan.

There's plenty of room to stop it before it gets to the points being talked about, but that's a topic for another debate/post.

I bid you all a pleasant Bilderberger evening...

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Is there a website dedicated to naming and shaming all those involved in this staggering conspiracy? Names and photo's and parts played in this horror, after all they would appear to be collating lists of individuals and organisations that they consider 'undisirable'.
Just wondering,
Love and hope to all good souls,
Horsegiver.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I bought this video about a week back after finding it at one of our local video retailers in the documentary section. The part on Eugenics is very interesting. After watching this video I quickly went out and bought Terror Storm also a great video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join