It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Infiltrated!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I wasn't aware of that. Makes sense though.

Lower your weapons everyone, its just an administrated error of sorts, a missunderstanding if you will.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Allright, now I know I am not dizzy. I was just typing in a reply to another thread and decided to backspace a sentence. While backspacing or deleting the line, the page suddenly began to click back in history to 6 pages back. I let up on the backspace key as soon as the back history noise started in my browser. It seemed every time a character was backspaced the page history went back 1 click. This only happens here on ATS and not other forums I take part in.

I noticed this happens when I use the mouse to place the cursor in another text box cursor position to edit or delete text.

Take note: This same occurance happened with my old pc as well as my new pc. Theres something funny with this textbox message page.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If all the boards on ATS suddenly flip-flop their gray-shades on you, don't panic. I've had it happen several times now, just by replying to a post, or clicking on a page. Go to the top left of the page, above where it says ATS, and click the "go dark" tab, that will then read "go light" after clicking.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Let us all remember, members of the ATS.

That not everything is as it seems, and that is the ultimate conspiracy.

Does life really pass by in the blink of an eye?

I know that I've seen life pass by in the blink of an eye.

Keep yours eyes wide shut because that's the way the world is intended to be.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
with so many active freemasons here on ats, i would not say infiltrated
but rather invaded..!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join