It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: SE04 - Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

SE04 – Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich and his wife Elizabeth

AboveTopSecret.Com History was made today as the ATS MIX Team of Dave and Johnny got to interview Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich and his wife Elizabeth. They asked the Presidential hopeful as many member questions as time would allow. Many thanks to all that helped provide these wonderful questions for this very historical interview.

VISIT The Dennis Kucinich For President HOME PAGE

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 33:40
file: atsmix_2769.mp3
size: 15786k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That's amazing!!!!

This is definitely something every member should be proud of!

Keep up the good work staff!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Our little community is doing big things.

Great job getting this done.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic guys. Amazing interview.

If any body wanted to know what the Revolution was about, this is it. Above Top Secret has managed to garner an interview with a leading Democratic Presidential Candidate. Does it get more revolutionary than that? A conspiracy website hosting an exclusive interview with a 2008 Presidential hopeful and the questions came from the membership! Seriously, take a few minutes and think about that. I think everyone involved with making this happen deserves a huge round of applause.

Don't forget, check out www.abovepolitics.com..., for the best darn political mudslingin' on the net.

Wow, just wow.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Any way to get a transcript?
My speakers crashed and I dont have an mp3 player

[edit on 19-1-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Great interview...I'm sorry Dennis doesn't have the political capital to shut out all these other warmongering, careless, morons that we're forced to choose.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Dag dog it! I know my quick time is good but I got nothing! Really wanted to hear that interview too. Shoot!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'll listen to it tomorrow (probably before I watch that one documentary recently posted).

Now get Ron Paul on. >_>

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Great job guys, its these sort of interviews that get ATS on the map ! Dennis has gained some cred in my books

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is nice to see such people actively doing something towards a hopefully greater good.

Congrats ATS.

Will be interesting to see whose questions got asked and what the answers were.

Thanks everyone for all the work you do here.

ATS can only go forwards onto bigger and better things.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The "WINDOWS ONLY" instructions above are a bit misleading as Mac users can still enjoy the show. Just click on the link and it will begin playing Qucktime within a new window. If you wish to download the show for later listening, simply "Option Click" the link. Aren't Macs simple!

Great work at getting an interview of someone on the forefront of political battles.!!!!!

And remember, Vote ABC... Anyone But Clinton!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Dynamic Duo Strike again, Thanks Dave and Johnny. I always look forward to your shows.

Wow! what a great interview. This guy tells it like it is, not what Large corporations and cartel want.

Any candidate that says he is against NAFTA is my kind of guy. I have seen first hand what NAFTA did to Detroit Michigan and thousands of small business that do not exist here anymore because of NAFTA.

And his wife is a great teammate, good luck to them on their endeavors.

I can see why they don't want him in public debates.

Sincerely,

RT

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow!

Thank you ATS & the ATSMIX Team Dave & Johnny for this wonderful interview.

A very special thanks to Representative Dennis Kucinich and his lovely wife for granting this interview to allow our members to hear his views and plans for the country.

As much as the MSM tries to label Dennis and others as fringe candidates, I thought that he came through as someone who is concerned with the path our country is traveling and sincerely wants to change directions.

It was refreshing to see him turn the tables and point blame on those who are responsible for what is happening to our country.

I learned much more about where Congressman Kucinich stands on the issues from the ATSMIX interview than I ever have from watching the MSM, I guess he scares some pretty powerful people with his honest assessment of the workings of our government.

It is too bad that BIG money still controls the US, I hope that candidates like Kucinich can actually promote a movement for real change that can get traction and make a big difference in the near future.

Thanks again for the opportunity to hear Congressman Kucinich & Elizabeth, Great job as always Dave & Johnny

[edit on 1/19/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Awesome!

I am so excited that I noticed a few questions that I posted being asked!

ESPECIALLY in regards to the first lady.. it is refreshing as I have not heard squat from ANY other candidates wife..

If it comes down to it, I will cast my vote for Kucinich over any other Dem or the front runners of the Rep party!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Dave and Johnny, out of all the Mix shows you have done, none deserved a flag and star more than this one.

Guys like Dennis that are so needed in America never win, because they can't beat a stacked deck. It's just so frustrating how a few can grab hold of power, and just strangle us at every turn.

Next time you stop and fuel your vehicle, take a look at how much the guy ahead of you was able to afford. When you see $10.00 or $15.00 chances are that person was just trying to put enough fuel in to make it to work, and to make it to the next paycheck.

Very nice job all.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is one darn good interview.

The man and his wife were allowed to speak and be heard with ZERO spin, if only O'Reilly could take lessons from Dave and Johnny.

GREAT JOB guys!

Springer...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is so cool!

Massive kudos to you guys for getting this together, it is only upward and onward! I am so happy to see this happening here.

Thank you all so much for everything you do!

I'm just getting into the interview itself, but I had to edit to add, what an absolutely incredible First Lady she would be. So well spoken and there is obviously an extremely intelligent mind behind that voice.

[edit on 1/19/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

I think I can honestly say Elizabeth is the most intelligent candidate's spouse (yeah Bill, you're a spouse).

I was actually surprised to hear her accent. I did not know she was British, but that doesn't make any difference in what she says.

Discussing politics with your husband on the campaign trail is something the other candidates cannot do. Their wives and husband are nowhere near as aware and intelligent.

Dennis,

Thank you for stopping by. I'm glad that you want to leave Iraq right away. None of the other candidates have any cahones as has been made pretty freaking obvious.

While I do not need healthcare, I like the idea you have brought forward. We could shift our spending from 'defense' spending to actually taking care of our citizens.

Renewable energy is a huge topic that I actually forgot to ask about, thanks for bringing it up.

No NAU, thank God Dennis. At least you're not bought and paid for like the rest of them...We actually have some hope.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Excellent interview, I wish it could've been a lot longer tbh. This is the first time I've tuned in and I was immediately impressed by the professionalism of Dave & Johnny. Bravo to you guys. And this really is a defining moment for ATS and internet alternatives to msm.

Some of the main points raised and discussed:

Elizabeth spoke eloquently and at length about moving from a nation of war to a nation of peace. She made it clear she would be a very transparently active first lady, indeed it was clear Dennis and Elizabeth are really running as a team.

She said she was astounded at the "barbarism" that is expressed through the USA health system, and supports adoption of a "universal single payer, not-for profit health care system" a la the UK. Elizabeth blamed foreign economic intervention (a la IMF and World Bank) for a lot of the poverty in the 3rd world, and believes the only solution is an ethics-based trade policy.

Elizabeth doesn't read or watch the media, particularly regarding the campaign "It is none of my business what other people are saying about me, it is my business what I'm doing in the world." Dennis enjoyed her section of the interview and pointed out that with her "world-class intellect" she could fill in on the Presidential debate.

Dennis was given the opportunity to give his own responses to the debate that he was excluded from. His primary responses were for
* Immediately cease USA occupation of Iraq (replace with International Security Force).
* Universal free healthcare (he has co-authored bill HR676 for this purpose).
* Reverse energy policy being run by the Oil companies and Nuclear Power.
* Big media such as NBC are "rigging" the elections by shaping the coverage to suite their own parent corporations interests such as Nuclear Power (NBC owned by GE), and ongoing war (GE also owns Raytheon).

NH Recount: Dennis shied away of charging conspiracy, but that 2000 election was stolen in Florida, 2004 in Ohio, and that's why he asked for a recount in New Hampshire.

Lobbyists: He went on to speak about private interests and lobbyists controlling Government in the USA. "Washington is like one big auction". His primary solution being "public financing = public control of the election process and public control of the Government." "I understand how this system works, I've been involved in politics for 40 years, I also understand how to stand up to these interest groups. That's why they're not so excited about contributing money to my campaign, because all they get is good Government, and that's not what they want."

Tax and Social Security: "Fairer tax system", lowering tax for the lower 80% rather than upper 20%. "Wall street wants to grab the money out of Social security system so they can use it to fuel speculation in the market."

Sovereignty and Civil Liberty: He wants to be a "nation among nations": No NAU, out of NAFTA, WTO, re-establish manufacturing and infrastructure. Preservation of the "sphere of privacy". The only person running for Prez who voted against Patriot Act, Homegrown Terrorism Act.

Domestic Security: No federal troops in cities. National guard only. Withdrawal from foreign wars to secure domestic front.

Industry: Buy American or Bye Bye America. Rebuild USA manufacturing and infrastructure where steel, aerospace, automobile is vital to national economic security. "When I was growing up in Ohio there was a myth that said if you went to your backyard, Dennis, and dig a hole deep enough, you can get to China. Well we're there, we have dug that hole, and we're there." Break up monopolies (particularly in agriculture).

Energy: "Works Green Administration" Carbon and Nuclear free energy policy. Construction of wind and solar micro technologies for installation across the country.

Voting: People vote none of the above by not showing up.

Ron Paul: Despite a lot of member questions regarding Ron Paul, he was not mentioned.

I provided the above as a bit of a prompt for ongoing discussion of the points raised rather than a substitute for listening to the best interview you're gonna hear in a long while. At the end of the day I don't have a vote in the USA elections but I speak for a lot of people around the world when I say we are watching with great interest, because what happens over there impacts us all.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Awesome!

I like Kucinich and his wife is easy on the eyes

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join