It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: SE04 - Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

There was nothing in my post about the War or Health Care
You should actually read what I said after listening to the whole tape.

I was asking how he would pay for the transition to new forms of power generation and a grand scheme to provide "millions of jobs" to rebuild the nations infrastructure. Why you came back with that I don't understand

We, the tax payers (those who's earnings are high enough to pay taxes) pay for everything. The Government has no money. If he is going to create millions of jobs as he claims, all on the Government Payroll, where do these extra funds come from? Also, there is not enough skilled labor in the United States to fill the currently empty positions; so where do these skilled workers come from?

I think those are legitimate questions. He is promising the Moon without a word about how these things will be funded. Housing costs have doubled in the last five years along with Property Taxes and I don't need a tax and spender raising my taxes. His Parties definition of Rich is so low that the people who will pay for this can not afford it.

Before I get flamed, I am not a Republican. Sheep join Parties and believe every word their candidates say. Smart people say whoa there wait a minute, how are you going to pay for that without raising my already high taxes?

Bottom line is that I'm trying to decide who to vote for. Anyone who wants my vote needs to give details. This Program will cost $? and it will be paid for by ?????? and I will raise taxes on those earning $? is the kind of answers I want. Not just, I'm going to hire millions of people to rebuild the infrastructure but I'm not going to tell you how I'm going to do that until after I'm elected.

Too bad so many voters are Groupies who don't ask hard questions. Thats how we got in this mess in the first place.

[edit on 1/23/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard on the radio this morning that Dennis Kucinich is going to bring up impeachment charges for George Bush. He is supposed to do it the same day as the State of the Union Address, next Monday, January 28.

You guys will have to try for another interview.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

That is true, if my memory serves, there is legislation in committee for impeachment.

Last week I saw an article saying that Congressman Wexler (FL) was railing to get this thing moving but the committee was sitting on it.

It wasn't expected to make it past the floor vote, but the Republicans voted for it, I think to throw a curve ball at the Dems, now they are trying to keep it under the radar.

It would be interesting to hear Rep. Kucinich's take on this legislation.

ed:sp

[edit on 1/24/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Your thinking of the impeachment of Dick Cheney, which your right is held up in committee. The impeachment charges against GW is something new. I guess we'll find out on Monday.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I stand corrected, yes that was the Cheney impeachment legislation, thanks for setting me straight on that issue

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Kucinich has dropped out of the race... looks like there's some work to do on the ATS 'bump'

ap.google.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Great interview. I'm far too cynical to believe any politican, however, he did sound sincere... Good luck tryng to stop the warmongers though.

More importantly - great music at the beginning of the podcast. I like how the bass riff from Slayer's song Death's Head gets some airplay on a conspiracy website!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, too bad for us he dropped out of the race. Dennis Kucinich and Elizabeth are too good for us anyway. Maybe when Americans learn how to spell his name we will be more deserving...

Going to nurse my wounds now, so don't come knocking...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join