It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: SE04 - Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That was a good interview and was I pleasantly surprised by Elizabeth. She sounded extremely intelligent as did Dennis.

I was a little disappointed that the impeachment of Dick Cheney wasn't brought up, but it also sounded like Dennis sort of cut off the interview abruptly at the end. Did anyone else think that? I bet you guys weren't able to ask all the questions that you wanted.

Excellent show guys.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
That was a good interview and was I pleasantly surprised by Elizabeth. She sounded extremely intelligent as did Dennis. I was a little disappointed that the impeachment of Dick Cheney wasn't brought up, but it also sounded like Dennis sort of cut off the interview abruptly at the end. Did anyone else think that? I bet you guys weren't able to ask all the questions that you wanted.

Excellent show guys.

Yep.. Sorry.. We only had a small timeframe and we still had about 30 other questions to ask.. But time just flew by and they had a plane to catch, hence the interview ending as it did.. But we did squeak in an extra 8 minutes more than we were originally alloted.. which we were pleased about..

Keep in mind that these are some extremely busy people and frankly I don't know how one gets any sleep with almost every minute pre-planned for them.. So lets rejoice in the fact that we were able to get the interview while they were in their cab ride to the airport..

Johnny

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Kucinich lik epaul is being systematically eliminated from OUR list of Choices for Candidate.
Ballots that are strangely organized, yet most likely read in alphabetical order, failure to allow open debates- at nationally televised (and licensed) networks. rhetoric which intentionally neglects any candidate not deemed as a Top contender by the media and the corps.There is some more Election fraud, tampering , undue influence, intentional ommisions of their names even in passing ('clinton is the only Dem on the MI primary ballot' I heard it repeatedly, radio, tv, internetdropping the prentese of ' Top Tier Dem' altogether, just plain and simple Clintons the only one one the ballot- I find that a lie that should be addressed in the courts.
This election will be jus tliek the last (at least 2) elections- A FRAUD!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, it looks like I am a day late and a dollar short, but the big question I have for the choice future president Dennis Kucinich, if he or his campaign aids should read this, is as follows:

Do you have an executable plan to place a friendly government in charge in Afghanistan?

Perhaps "friendy" is too vague. Maybe effective and pro democratic.

That is the big question, for if this one is ignored it will prove to be the Achilles Heel for the US.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Now get Ron Paul on. >_>

Do you think he will say anything that he hasn't already?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
As much as I personally like Team Kucinich, I think Ron Paul is the best choice for this cycle, mainly because he has the outright policy of eliminating the FED, IRS, CIA, NAFTA, NAU, DHS, WTO, UN and a dozen other toxic alphabet institutions that have devoured the integrity of America. For the sake of expediency, forget about 911 truth for the moment, at this stage it is semantics anyway (we all know who did it, and you are never gonna get them to just admit)... pick the right battles and go for the jugular instead.

Don't ever expect to win over mainstream media, don't even bother trying. They don't give anything a 'stamp of legitimacy'. As Kucinich pointed out, they are owned by the same companies who are most to blame. Gonna have to do this using the internet, and fast.

But considering neither of these guys have a snowflake's chance in hell of getting their party nominations, my question is how to keep the 'movement' going when they lose, rather than plunging into an apathetic abyss. That was the question I wanted to hear answered.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
But considering neither of these guys have a snowflake's chance in hell of getting their party nominations, my question is how to keep the 'movement' going when they lose, rather than plunging into an apathetic abyss. That was the question I wanted to hear answered.

Shar....

Johnny and I evidently made an impact on Dennis.... I talked to his CM and Dennis will do follow-ups as things progress. You are right, as much as I would love to see a MIRACLE.... Ron or Dennis, I'm afraid, will not make it to the final heat. That said, Johnny and I plan on attacking this STATUS QUO issue and the NONE OF THE ABOVE mentality as we get closer and closer to November.

We definitely made a friend.

Dave

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

I would love to have them back at ATS.

Hey, maybe Dennis will even register.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Sounds good Dave, I'll really look forward to your further ATS interviews with Dennis, and indeed other high impact subjects. I also hope to see you guys do some filmed interviews for ATS in the not too distant future

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Great show guys. o and can you tell me what song was it at the end when you were telling us the catogrys in above politics, i loved that song.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
Great show guys. o and can you tell me what song was it at the end when you were telling us the catogrys in above politics, i loved that song.

Fox.... your wish is my command. This is one of hundreds of unsigned artists that I interviewed and showcased their songs on my Rabbit Zone series. He goes by 3CE, pronounced THREECE.

Here is the shortcut to his music and show. I will be utilizing a lot of these artists in future weeks for my promos.

3CE Interview & Music Showcase

Dave

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Mr. Rabbit,
Is there a way to get a transcript of the interview for those of us who are unable to hear it? I asked before but never got a response.
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think it's a shame that PCs only can view this. I'm on an iMac, and have been an Apple person all of my computer life.

As for Kucinich, I don't always agree with his views, but I think he's a better candidate than most of the others. He's forthright, honest, and calls a spade a spade.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Mr. Rabbit,
Is there a way to get a transcript of the interview for those of us who are unable to hear it? I asked before but never got a response.
Thank you!

I'm sorry, but at this time that type of service/feature is not available.

If you'll U2U me, I'll attempt to help you in whatever sound problems you may be experiencing.

Johnny

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynCritter
I think it's a shame that PCs only can view this. I'm on an iMac, and have been an Apple person all of my computer life.

As for Kucinich, I don't always agree with his views, but I think he's a better candidate than most of the others. He's forthright, honest, and calls a spade a spade.

The downloads are the same for MAC or PC.. It's a MP3, and that format doesn't pick sides (PC vs MAC). It will play in both. And then too, there is the stream that will work with both MAC and PC..

Johnny

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dennis has two things all of the other candidates don't have.... balls!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Excellent interview, and lovely photo, thanks. I wish people would stop saying that Dennis Kucinich is unelectable - the more people spread this negative meme the stronger it gets, it is the Hundredth Monkey phenomenon which we should be using for our collective benefit and not against it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply Dave, as you can tell by my sig, i like hias music. He sounds great i encourage every one to listen to this guy atleast once, just to see if you like it.

Fox

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
One thing I failed to hear in all this is how things will be paid for?

Historically unemployment of 5% has been considered full employment, which makes me curious about his plan to create millions of jobs to rebuild the infrastructure and how exactly the non-existent workers will be found while at the same time paying for it? I read a recent report that a shortage of 8 million workers in that category is looming in the near future. It would seem nobody is willing to get their hands dirty these days.

He commented that Nuclear Power is too expensive then later he mentions that we should have a carbon free, nuclear free energy policy. That eliminates, for the short term every means of power generation we have. I'd wonder how he qualifies that? Where does the power come from in the decades it would take to implement such a policy and amass the astronomical sums of money needed to switch to currently financially unfeasible methods of power generation?

When I hear grandiose plans and promises without full details of implementation and funding; I smell yet another Baby Kisser and everyone will have to forgive me for that. I can promise everyone here a new Rolls but I can't acquire or pay for them so the promise is empty. Same here I'm afraid.

Great interview

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Maybe if we stop devoting more than 50% of our tax dollars on the 'defense' budget (ie wars) we'd have plenty of cash left over to pay for these sorts of things Dennis mentioned.

Its very convenient that we have millions (soon to be billions if it hasn't already reached that point) to shell out to Blackwater and Halliburton et all every year, yet we can't seem to afford healthcare and food for the poor.

Bit hypocritical don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join