It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Manipulate Demons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What I'm interested in are the specifics that have to do with controlling demons. Apparently, it can be learned by just about anybody, as Jesus's disciples themselves complain in the Bible that other sorcerer's are cutting in on their business and doing their own exorcisms. There are a few hints left in the Bible about this activity.

There are apparently special spoken words used, although these are not specified in the Bible. The incantation includes a name, possibly a "power name," such as the true name of God.

Once a demon has been cast out, it apparently searches for a "wet" place to go, and if it doesn't find one it and seven more demons will re-enter the same body. Jesus was described as "guiding" the cast out demons into pigs and then running them off a cliff to kill the demons.

There are not many clues. I assume there is a lost book where he learned these demon chasing skills. The Book of Tobit offers some insight about using burned fish entrails to expel demons, but even that information is fragmentary. The heart and liver are burned on the ashes of the perfume used in a wedding chamber, and the smoke drives out the demon, and fish gall is used to anoint the eyes of the victim. But it's not specific about what kind of fish is used, although it would appear to be a big river fish of some sort, like a catfish or carp, perhaps.

It's not clear that Jesus used these same methods to control demons, although fragments of the Book of Tobit were among the Dead Sea Scrolls, so the knowledge was available at the time. Interesting, though that Jesus's sign of the fish might also be in symbolic reference to his activities as an exorcist.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

read the key of solomon, the testament of solomon

but be careful what you wish for

there is much you or all of us dont know that is out there

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Testament of Solomon is a good one, although I always get the feeling that the techniques described are too specific to individual powerful demons. Not all of us have access to a magically inscribed ring from the archangel Michael. And there seems to be a more general formula for dealing with weaker, more generic entities available that anybody can use. Again, like using wineskin (a wet container) to hold a loose entity.

Still, it does offer some possible options for dealing with different types of demons. I suppose that (if you had the time), you could try a variety of methods until you found one that had the desired effect. And I suppose that if you got well versed in the process, you would eventually be able to improvise methods of control that would work in most circumstances.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

good luck on opening doors that should stay shut

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Please, please be careful. You may get involved with something you will be unable to stop or control. I'll tell you a true story. I once angered an evil spirit and now I have to live with the results every day. Tried the fish thing too- didn't work. Would you like to hear the infliction that resulted from my ignorant meddling? He sends dozens of atheists to annoy me daily. I've prayed to make them go away but they're like cockroaches. I played with fire and now I can't get rid of any of them. It's my cross to bear. Please don't let it happen to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

exactly and look at what happened to solomon for what he had done

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
are you NUTS???????

why would you even consider messing with those doors???

what you are playing with is NOT a game........

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I hope you will be willing to reference the Word of God concerning this, and it is very clear.

Let me clear one thing, when Jesus casted out demons they went to the "dry" places, not "wet".

Secondly, If Jesus Christ is your Savior, you have the power to rebuke evil spirits in His name and by His Spirit. Also, Being a Saved/Born Again believer in Christ you are protected against demonic forces.

In all due respect with the upmost sincerity, WTF would you want to "try" manipulate these forces for??? What possible gain or fulfillment would that provide? Obviously your confused my friend. You may find more than seven demons coming after you if you are messing around with them.

Jesus had power over them because he is Son of God, God in the flesh, the Messiah. If you recall, the demons, who called themselves legion because they were many, begged Jesus to allow them to enter the swine. He did not guide them, he permitted them. They didn't run off a cliff, the went and drowned themselves in the sea.

Mark 5 - The Gerasene Demoniac

1. They came to the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gerasenes. 2. When He got out of the boat, immediately a man from the tombs with an unclean spirit met Him, 3. and he had his dwelling among the tombs. And no one was able to bind him anymore, even with a chain;

4. because he had often been bound with shackles and chains, and the chains had been torn apart by him and the shackles broken in pieces, and no one was strong enough to subdue him.

5. Constantly, night and day, he was screaming among the tombs and in the mountains, and gashing himself with stones. 6. Seeing Jesus from a distance, he ran up and bowed down before Him; 7. and shouting with a loud voice, he said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

8. For He had been saying to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!" 9. And He was asking him, "What is your name?" And he said to Him, "My name is Legion; for we are many." 10. And he began to implore Him earnestly not to send them out of the country.

11. Now there was a large herd of swine feeding nearby on the mountain. 12. The demons implored Him, saying, "Send us into the swine so that we may enter them." 13. Jesus gave them permission. And coming out, the unclean spirits entered the swine; and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea, about two thousand of them; and they were drowned in the sea.

I sincerely hope and pray that you spend time learning the Word of God, instead of false teachings in books of the occult. If it is power you are seeking, turn to the Most High God, turn to Christ, I promise you, you will then truly know what real power is.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by defcon365]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
An onion braunsweiger garlic sandwich always worked for me. Any demon who could stay in same room as my sleeping form needs some kind of medal.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon365

Very good reply

Also, if I may add, the "demons" did not die but the swine did. Also, the reason there was so much demonic activity during Jesus ministry and that of the apostles was to demonstrate the power of God. It was to be a witness of God in Christ and the disciples. Demons can do nothing unless God allows it. Satan is on a leash and has no power over anyone or anything unless God allows it.

In Scripture you didn't see Jesus or the disciples taunting or arguing with the demons, they simply cast them out. Today some preachers make a circus side show event of a "exorcism" and it's totally ridiculous. These people need counsel not exorcism.

Lastly, why serve the creation when you can serve the Creator of that creation?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
exactly and look at what happened to solomon for what he had done

Do you mean King Saul? Not sure what King Solomon did other than give himself over to hedonistic pleasures. But my above comment was facetious. Hope nobody took it seriously. lol

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
AshleyD,
I think I heard on some show on History channel that in one of the books of the Apocrypha...alledgedley it describes Soloman controlling demons to build the temple. I forget which though.

I think it is a bad idea to "tinker" in these areas.

BP

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
AshleyD,
I think I heard on some show on History channel that in one of the books of the Apocrypha...alledgedley it describes Soloman controlling demons to build the temple. I forget which though.

Ah, Ok. I think you are referring to Rabbinic Literature and Kabbalah (where that story and a few others about Solomon is located). I thought the previous poster meant the story was in the Bible which obviously isn't true. Thanks for clarifying.

I don't think it is in the Apocrypha either, though. Maybe but I think just the above mentioned.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverSmith

As is yours SilverSmith!!!

Excellent insight on how/why they were handled!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Overwhelmingly bad idea. WAY BAD IDEA. Not that you would actually succeed in "controlling" a demon. To raise one up is supposedly pretty easy.

I would seriously recommend that you do not attempt this.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

None of the ideas you suggest would I consider for calling a demon.

First of all why do you ask?

And what is your experience that leads you ask?

What is your greatest expectation if you are successful?

Seems to me a person like yourself would be asking how to lock the gates from which the demons enter and how to rise to the next level or dimension of consciousness and therefore eliminate them from your world.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

It's not the specific rituals that matter. What matters is the conviction or force of will being applied. Every religion has exorcism techniques, whether it's the Christian sanctification rituals, the Muslim recitation of the names of God, the severence rituals of the Buddhists, or even the various methods of Wicca or other "new age" practices. The exorcist must be strong enough in his convictions that the ritual, whatever form it takes, will work. And that's all that's needed.

Malicious spirits are not frightened of the name of Jesus, or the names of God, or any of the other bells and whistles. What frightens them is the realization that, here's a human willing to confront them and who is stronger than they are. They can be controlled in the same manner as they are driven off, and it takes the same level of conviction.

'Course, if you LACK that conviction, and try it anyway, it'll probably just make things worse.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

That's actually the Islamic take on things. According to the Koran, God blessed Solomon with the wisdom to speak to birds and beasts,and the power to control the djinn and ifrit, and used them as labor to construct the temple, along with hte standard human hands, but also to gather the precious materials, gold, coral, etc from foreign lands.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
if you pray to a certain god and receive his blessing you can conjure demons to this dimension at will
the gods name is the devour er god
he/it controls the influx of demons into this world
if you would like more info on this religion- its called zenenism
its been around since the ancient times
it follows a hierarchy of the creator god- the great time terminal and its defused forms
the god of substance- yaniran
the god of emptiness- xyzonak
the god of light- zoa syvus
and the god of darkness- zoa zenedarch

zoa zenedarch would be the acclaimed devour er god i spoke of earlier
except to recieve his blessing takes some skill
you need his sigil circle and purified blood of a demon, along with 1 soul for sacrifice

however some people(this is extremely rare) are born with the blessing of one of the 4 defused gods
all you need to do to check this is draw blood and say the first chant that comes to mind
the blessings have varied effects:
substance- it will increase the mass of an object, if even slightly
emptyness- the object will corrode or dissapate instantly
light- you can call upon the blessings of the angels in heaven
and dark- you can conjure/summon demons for your protection or bidding
i happen to have a blessing in the darkness- which is how i learned of this religion
i will assure you, this is very real
i can help anyone that chooses to accept this religion, but i wont push it on others, because the 4 gods dont actually care if humans know of them or not
if you want more info email me at: [email protected]

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

There are various ways to control demons. One way is to make sure that the person who is trying to do so is on the side of God. The true name of God is not to be spoken or written. But there is documents that have been unearthed that have the written name of God listed on one verse. The document was found in Egypt in the late 1800's. I know for certain that this name when used will give total control and power over the evil spirit or demon. Only if this person that uses the name recognizes God as the true and Only God in the Universe. Giving him all the Glory and all the praise for his name alone being so powerful that when spoken can create life. I hope this helps. But It is declared by God that his name never be spoken or written. So I would be careful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join