posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
I hope you will be willing to reference the Word of God concerning this, and it is very clear.
Let me clear one thing, when Jesus casted out demons they went to the "dry" places, not "wet".
Secondly, If Jesus Christ is your Savior, you have the power to rebuke evil spirits in His name and by His Spirit. Also, Being a Saved/Born Again
believer in Christ you are protected against demonic forces.
In all due respect with the upmost sincerity, WTF would you want to "try" manipulate these forces for??? What possible gain or fulfillment would
that provide? Obviously your confused my friend. You may find more than seven demons coming after you if you are messing around with them.
Jesus had power over them because he is Son of God, God in the flesh, the Messiah. If you recall, the demons, who called themselves legion because
they were many, begged Jesus to allow them to enter the swine. He did not guide them, he permitted them. They didn't run off a cliff, the went and
drowned themselves in the sea.
Mark 5 - The Gerasene Demoniac
1. They came to the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gerasenes. 2. When He got out of the boat, immediately a man from the tombs with
an unclean spirit met Him, 3. and he had his dwelling among the tombs. And no one was able to bind him anymore, even with a chain;
4. because he had often been bound with shackles and chains, and the chains had been torn apart by him and the shackles broken in pieces, and no one
was strong enough to subdue him.
5. Constantly, night and day, he was screaming among the tombs and in the mountains, and gashing himself with stones. 6. Seeing Jesus from a distance,
he ran up and bowed down before Him; 7. and shouting with a loud voice, he said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most
High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"
8. For He had been saying to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!" 9. And He was asking him, "What is your name?" And he said to Him,
"My name is Legion; for we are many." 10. And he began to implore Him earnestly not to send them out of the country.
11. Now there was a large herd of swine feeding nearby on the mountain. 12. The demons implored Him, saying, "Send us into the swine so that we may
enter them." 13. Jesus gave them permission. And coming out, the unclean spirits entered the swine; and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the
sea, about two thousand of them; and they were drowned in the sea.
I sincerely hope and pray that you spend time learning the Word of God, instead of false teachings in books of the occult. If it is power you are
seeking, turn to the Most High God, turn to Christ, I promise you, you will then truly know what real power is.
[edit on 19-1-2008 by defcon365]