It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Manipulate Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: radiodjguy
Overwhelmingly bad idea. WAY BAD IDEA. Not that you would actually succeed in "controlling" a demon. To raise one up is supposedly pretty easy.

I would seriously recommend that you do not attempt this.

I'd reemphasize the above. It is something, unless your built for it, can be very devastating on every level of your personal life. I've seen it suck the life out of people I know.

Edit: Realize you don't get to choose, and if an elemental starts hanging around seek professional help and a get realtor, cuz odds are you'll be trying to get away soon enough.
edit on 6122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is almost humorous, because a demon is a spirit and we are human; demons manipulate the deepest part of our minds and infiltrate our bodies without us knowing it, so what makes you want to be more powerful than a demon by manipulating it?

Any person who does an exorcism, not judging them upon their righteousness in any matter, is in a constant fight with the demon. The goal is to get the demon to go out of the body and the demon does not want to go out. The act is to use the power of God to force the demon out. So I am not sure what this post is all about. Do you want to have some kind of relationship with evil? A spirit is way above our mind and ego. If you were an enlightened person, or somebody that is above the norm as for spirit, you would only want to distance yourself from a demon. But if you access your spiritual power from being evil, then you are in the same realm as a demon. So this OP is just confusing.

<< 1  2   >>

join