It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel To Air Elite's Wet Dream…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

History Channel To Air Elite's Wet Dream…

www.ronpaulwarroom.com

A couple of years ago I would have considered a show such as the History Channel’s upcoming, “LIFE AFTER PEOPLE” to be nothing more than a hypothetical morbid journey into the worst of ‘what if’ scenarios, but then there was End Game. After watching Alex Jones’ ground-breaking documentary, not to mention my own obsessive research into the topic, I believe that I can safely conclude that there are some dark-twisted ulterior motives to the airing of this History Channel special. ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize. IIRC, news articles written within 48 hours can be posted here, so this meets the guidelines, and I did not see any topic on any of the other board about this (which shocked me).

This is one of the rare instances where I will watch The History Channel. As the article title implies, this program is supposed to somewhat represent the elitist's ultimate goal.

www.ronpaulwarroom.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Can someone explain why the elites want to rid the earth of 80% of the population? Is it because the earth is overpopulated and we are diminishing its resources or what?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
Can someone explain why the elites want to rid the earth of 80% of the population?

Dude, you need to watch "Endgame" by Alex Jones.
It's free on you tube. It explains it better than we have room for
in this forum.

back to the OP

my biggest question is this. The link you provided
goes to a Ron Paul website page. Why is RP involved
with advertising this type of sentiment if he or his
associates are NOT conspiracy theorists themselves ???

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So it's the 'elite's wet dream' for the entire human race to become extinct? Bit odd of you ask me ....

Anyway, the programme seems to be based on Alan Weissman's best selling book The World Without Us

According to the blurb for the programme:

The human species appeared on Earth about two million years ago and has been changing it ever since. What will Earth look like in the days, weeks, months, years and millennia after humans are gone? How long would it take for our edifices to crumble–all traces of us gone, to be replaced by primordial forests, wild boar, rare cranes in pristine marshes? The clues to the future are right here in the present but are illuminated when we look through the lens of history. Experts from all fields of science will paint the picture, and the destructions and resurrections will all be animated by the magic of George Lucas’ Industrial Light & Magic

www.cablemediasales.com...

ie it shows how quickly nature would obliterate all signs of our existence if we suddenly all disappeared. Looks interesting. And about as conspiratorial as an episode of The Wombles.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
while i havent seen endgame yet but it is now on my list. there is another way to look at this. this may show us how long they think it would take in a round about way that a civilazations traces would disappear. maybe we can watch this and gleam a slight better understanding why no signs of a pre sumarian ancient civilazation may be found .

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Or pre-human races... or alien races in the future.

Yes this might be a way to be reminding us of the NWO or Elitist population killers etc.etc.etc...

Or it might be part of disclosure about other races...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I think your topic is a bit misleading as this seems interesting to myself as well.

I believe we will move past our current economic, social, and ecological disruptions and into a world of stability.

However, its still fascinating to look at the world without us, don't you think?

Our species will be around for much longer, so I wouldn't worry too much about this show.

Perhaps you should look at it as a possible reality due to our actions of destruction, and look on the brighter side as what can we do now so that this reality does not happen.

You may want to research permaculture and the consciousness movement to get an idea where the underground (and hopefully mainstream) is headed.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
You may want to research permaculture and the consciousness movement to get an idea where the underground (and hopefully mainstream) is headed.

That depends on what you mean by "underground". Which underground are we talking about here?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

apc

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Great. I just watched Aeon Flux (the movie). So let's review.

- We're constantly being told there is going to be some sort of global pandemic.

- There's been recent successes in the human cloning process.

- The History Channel is speculating on what would happen if the world went back to nature.

See, if I just hadn't watched that movie... starring Charlize Theron...

... I wouldn't have to worry about getting bobbitized.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
(YouTube Video)

Two hours long? I thought it was only an hour.

Well, at least it'll have nice graphics when I'm watching it. Nevertheless, I"ll definitely be on the lookout for anything similar in this to compare to Endgame.

new topics

top topics

join