It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

testing 817

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

The Hubble was designed in the open. Saying it was testing at Groom Lake is really reaching.

Oh, and see if you can fix your shift key.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes, you know everything. I'm not going to get drawn into your petty tit for tat, on trying to speculate on my typing abilities with your not so witty remark about my shift key.

Once again, you fail to see the big picture here. Did I say thatthe Hubble was soley designed at gl? No. Tests were run by people there before and while it was 'out in the open' as you put it. I understand the attempts at trying to debunk me. And I invite that, i truely do. But please don't insult my intelligence or that of anyone else here. If that's all you have, try and open up before judging.

I am feeling a little more open as the hours go on here, so theres no need in trying to push away someone who is willing to stay here and back up his claims.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Do you know how they plug Human leaks?

Fill 'em with holes.

j/k

Many in the highest levels want the information leaked out. Seems counter-intuitive until you grasp the full picture. Of course, that's just my opinion given what I know.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

You couldn't have picked a worse item to say that it was tested at Groom Lake. First, items like the Hubble are assembled and maintained in clean rooms. You are not going to haul such items out to Groom. Second, the logistics involved in such space projects mandates you know where every component has been. You can't take a chance on some class S component getting damaged in a hostile environment.

Don't take offense when people poke holes in your stories. The problem is your stories have holes.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Find 'holes' wherever you want. Lockheed was contracted to gl. You can fuss all you want. Even in the movies they can fathom a 'clean room' at this base. Surely you can grasp the concept that the manufacturing of such equipment could take place in two places. Of course what you see as holes are simply the limits of what you can believe due to the informatin that you have been allowed to know.

If you try real hard, use the freedom of information act. Maybe you'll find that Lockheed contract 99% of its highest importance projects at some point to gl.

Again I say. What you see as holes, are just the limits to your knowledge. I don't blame you. If not knowing that Lockheed could contract out the hubble to gl means I have holes in my story, I'd consider myself ahead of the game, when being compared to the hoaxes. It's not your fault. What's funny is this wasnt even the beginning of what I know and already I'm a fake. And why? Because you, a civilian, knows exactly how the hubble was built, shipped, and ran?

You think all calls go to "houston" when they have a problem?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I really believe that you can tell us things we even don't have any knowledge about... but you also need to realise (and I know you do) that not everyone is capable of opening their minds for things they don't know.

I really believe that we are now using some kind of technics that was invented or realised many years ago at 'the' secret buildings/bases/places whatever...

For example... many of the military aircrafts we now-a-days can see and touch are invented and created long time ago. And that's in my opinion just a fact. But I also do realise that at this particular moment there are people busy with new technology were we as civilians don't even want to know about. Because it can create things like chaos.

Offcourse I'm really curious about the things people do at secret bases. But at the same time I get scared thinking that we now a days could do things we never realised we could.

I hope you are getting my point. It's difficult for me to translate my Dutch language into 'readable' English.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
... I see the usual suspects are out and still as angry as always that it's someone else with the knowledge not them....

817 For What It's Worth I believe you, I don't know why I just do. Call it a response to the way you described your job description. What your motives are, that remains to be seen. I hope we see more of you and get a hint or two.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
no_one817, when you are ready to post your claims, you are absolutely more than welcome to do so, and we will all be very curious to read them. Though I hope you understand that ATS generally attracts the sort of readership that demands more than just claims.

I myself am particularly interested in seeing the videos of the test flights, and hope to see something more than just a couple of airplane runner lights, as is so often the case. I hope you realize though that these videos will also be held up to the closest scrutiny by our experts.

You are amused at the existence of Skeptics. That's your right, but Skeptics are what make ATS a discussion and debate forum, rather than a religious cult. Evidence and proof will always hold more water with us than wild claims, and I for one consider "Skeptic" to be a far less derogatory term than "Believer." Being a skeptic does not mean one shouts "photoshop" and "hoax" at the earliest opportunity. It means someone that uses evidence, proof, logic, and reason to discern fact from fiction. So I'll thank you to remember this as you use our forums to spread your message, whatever it may be.

And I honestly do look forward to reading what you have to say. However, I cannot allow this particular thread to continue, because we do not allow "string-along" threads in ATS, and that is exactly what this thread is. If you wish to continue your self-introduction as a "Cleaning Crew" spook with top secret info that you will one day see fit to share with us, then you are welcome to do so in the New Member Introduction forums, and your fan club can build up a nice following until you're ready to put your message under the microscope of a lot of people.

Once you have something of substance to post, then I invite you to start a new thread in the appropriate forum, until then, I'm closing this thread.

[edit on 1/18/2008 by thelibra]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join