It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

testing 817

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo2012
I think its safe to say that there are so many crackpots out there who claim to work or have worked in secure buildings and have a story to tell that if you are telling the truth too many people will call hoax because it is the nature of this subject.
It makes me laugh when people say they cant let their identity be known, BUT, i am the head scientists working on crashed UFOs at area 51 with 6 other people. How stupid do people think these agencies are.
There are ways to protect your identity, hackers do this all the time so they dont get caught but in a job that is so strict on leaking info i,m sure what you have to say can be traced back to you.

I get the feeling that this thread will have everyone watching for hours or days and yet be a giant let down yet again. The very nature in which you have started this thread follows the trend of people who want to get the most replies and flags.

It may sound like i,m having a go but this happens every week on this website and its getting very boring.

However, after this little rant you have still caught my attention and i shall be waiting for your info and a good read.
I hope that you can add some truth to the subject but somehow i dont think you will whether you are telling the truth or not.

like the man or woman said

Patience is virtue.
lets give this person a chance to say what he/she has to say before we call him/her a crackpot.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So far so good. And I'll ask the kind man to look at one of my first posts. I never claimed I'm some fancy reverse engineering physicist with vast amounts of scientific knowledge.

My knowledge is simple. I am the person who simply debriefs employees and certain players up to a certain rank. I know what I need to know because I need to know it in matters of simple brainwashing. I'm one of the reasons you guys never see any real proof. I'm the reason the only time my company has been brought out to the light of day was ONLY because of nuclear waste carelessness.

So, no, I've never done some E.T autopsy, or walked inside of a spectacular spacecraft. I'm the one who shuts them up.

It's red flag right now, hence I have some free time. Red flag ends in about a week and a half in which I go back and debrief the players on certain technologies they may or may not have seen. If I'm still a hoax, then you can easily ignore me. If not, we can continue this little chat, already feels better to start talking.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm all ears and eagerly awaiting your next post. Feel free to say as much as you want and don't let anyone here discourage you.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Oh, but sending documents via the net isn't smuggling. Right.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The vast majority of us are alert and receptive to what you have to say '817. As has been already mentioned, don't let a few ruin it for you as well as the rest of us. The saying goes "there's one in every crowd", right?
I have had the pleasure of meeting one or two "scrubbers" in the past, and like you said, just normal guys with extraordinary jobs. I'm not the guy to ask too much, but I'm happy to listen.
Thanks for hanging it out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You seem to assume a lot. That wont help you in the real world. I never said I would be posting documents here, did I? Never, not once. Now I see what people are talking about. The nay sayer so far has yet to read my posts on two threads, and assumed things that I never once said.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Well I too wait with baited breathe!

Also agree in giving the benefit of doubt till proven otherwise.
Mungo

BTW as a lurker I'm not sure how to tag this so I can follow when I can... surely its easy?

[edit on 17-1-2008 by mungodave]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello 817, hope you still plan on talking about what you know. I'm going to be waiting and watching this thread to see.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You decide in your first post to tell everyone you are in possesion of classified information, and your going to release it on the internet.

For someone who is just "testing", you sure spilled the beans on your intentions. What if it turns out they can track you... obviously your not that concerned about being tracked.

Shouldn't you maybe have tested your security with a post that doesn't incriminate you, or reveal your intentions, at least until you were sure it was "safe"?

Doesn't make much sense to test your security this way...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by b309302]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

Well that post isn't going to ruffle his feathers any, is it? What with you living in his backyard and all. Clever.

Can't we all just be patient and act like big boys and girls until the show starts?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The things you want to talk about should be considered serious. The fact that you have the job you have should be considered serious.

So please, everyone let the information that may be coming to us, come to us unspoiled. Do not assume anything, let it flow instead. I, for one, really would like to get a litlle bit of truth. We all do.

Continue...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
817, dont let them discourage you.....lets just say that I feel your pain, and I await to see what you have to say.

Just be careful....its not worth getting you and/or your family in more hot water than you know what to do with.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo2012

I have a similar idea but in the other direction.i.e I have noticed that there will be a few members who join and post these very intriguing messages and then disappear. While it is entirely possible they are juvenile idiots looking for fun, I suspect some of them are not. I will search for an example and post links here.

If this is just his idea of getting attention, it wont last long. As the man said : Patience!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I just don't get the point of this thread.

For starters, how can the OP determine if he remains anonymous or not (short of the feds busting down his door)?

Secondly, couldn't this have been accomplished simply be responding with a generic post to any thread on the board about any subject matter?

I just don't see the point in getting everyones hopes up about providing something eventually. Forgive me if I sound rude or arrogant, but I've seen so many threads just like this one. Everyone always has inside knowledge of something or works for the government and has all this top secret info that will blow our mind. The problem is that they just tell us that they have it, without actually telling us what "it" is. There's always some excuse about why they cannot do it at the present time, and that we'll have to wait. Obviously, the overwhelming majority of these claims never pan out.

My point, and my "gripe" with the OP, is this: Why even open the can? Why come here and get a bunch of peoples' hopes up over something that you yourself admit may never even come to fruition? Unless you have some information that you are ready to post immediately, then why bother even registering a name and starting an account?

And then, the icing on the cake, is all of this double talk you're giving us. "I won't confirm anything, but I'll deny things". And "I may not post under this name" but that some of us will "know who you are". And of course you can't be specific about ANYTHING, but those of us geniuses here should be able to "connect the dots". Give me a break, pal.

Sorry for the rant. And I apologize in advance if the OP uses me as an excuse for why he's not posting this secret information he claims he has, as that is the kind of thing I've seen done on here before. People make grand claims about knowledge they have, and then when someone calls them out on it they act like they were treated rudely and are going to leave because of "so and so" saying "such and such".

Until this guy actually provides something tangible, then I'm going to label him a troll. Those who start threads just to say that they have info without actually providing it will no longer get the benefit of the doubt from me. Any loser with too much time on his/her hands can create an account on here and claim to be a government insider with secret info.

In closing, I sincerely and genuinely hope that I am wrong about this. I want to be wrong more than you all will ever know. I want a legitimate insider to come on here and tell us the real deal. I truly do. But in this case, if I were a betting man, I'd put the house on it not happening!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

When i started reading posts on this website i too believed people till proven wrong or was willing to give people a chance but the amount of hoaxes out there means that people are going to have to start proven themselves right instead of others proven them wrong.
Stories, while interesting, prove nothing and it seems that he wont be providing any materials, photos, documents to back up what he is going to say.
I know that the nature of the job means its near impossible to get evidence out but that is what it is going to take to get people to believe.

Maybe this thread has caught me on a bad day, i want to think that he will tell the truth, but most threads which drag on for pages without any info being shared just lack credibility and are usually for someones enjoyment.

I havent labelled him a hoax yet as he hasnt released anything yet but like a say this isnt the first time someone has built up a thread and it ends in an anti-climax

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This whole topic has a point. I'm not taking all these chances to not even provide information. You all ask why I have to wait, and test and wait again. The simple answer is ramifications. Intent to reveal information earns me a termination, siezure of my bank accounts and possible jail. Revealing classified information and getting caught results in treason. I shouldn't have to remind you all of the punishment there. Consider it a tad bit amped up for my line of work.

Hence, you'll have to excuse me if I poke a prod around. I don't know what 'other' hoaxes were, I only know of my limited knowledge of websites like these. Working where I do and with what I do, access to certain internet sites are limited on the base, and tracked at home. UNLESS precautions are taken. Never worth it unless one hits their breaking point. I become involved in that point in debriefing and prevent it. no one to prevent me. I hit that breaking point.

Why test by starting this thread instead of just a general thread you ask? For the stated reason above. If I was going to be caught, it might have heppened then and there. Or they know every word I'm typing and will wait to see what I do. Which I doubt. We are in the business of preventing leaks, not letting them happen and then catching them. Not worth it. Thus the thing that will seperate me from other 'hoaxes', I believe, is the fact that IF I am able to post perhaps some video, or some certain predictions of events that are already in motion(in my world). I will in fact be able to answer for them. If I'm going to be caught, it will happen now before I start to open up. Thus I have to make that very clear. I'd much rather be caught now before I open up, the penalty is far less severe.

Some basic facts you all should know about me by now.

I live somewhere in Las Vegas.

I work in gl for a total of 9 months out of the year; with every break ending after a Red Flag.

I don't have ANY, i repeat, ANY, documents for your viewing to prove a single word. It's a simple impossible FACT that one can NEVER bring home anything from the base unless you are so high in the food chain, it wouldnt even matter. And heres a little tidbit for you all... anyone claiming to have brought documents off the base and then gave them over to say, George Knapp, and who went to a certain Los Alamos, and was a certain scientist, is bogus. Not even a disinformation agent, simply bogus.

I will perhaps have amature video of some test flights at night that is found NOWHERE on the internet, thus making what I have original and genuine. This was taken by people I know who knew when to go 'camping' because of my schedule. I ddin't have to tell them a thing, they knew when and where to go. And the result is footage that will validate this John Lear fellow to a certain point. Other claims he has made that I read, are , well, none of my business to know if they are true or not.

My job consists of keeping people quiet and making them forget whatever they don't need to know.

I will not stop posting because of a skeptic. Skeptics are necessary. In my line of work, we love them. While I understand the thirst for the truth, it will come slowly, but I will be here to back up whatever I reveal. I WILL NOT be caught after leaking what I know. Its just not how it works. Depsite what you may think about the security measures of the base.

I'm writing very fast before the wife gets home so excuse the run on's or type o's.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Ditto. In other words, the original post doesn't pass the smell test. I've seen one JT3 employee play such games on a forum. They all probably snicker about the replies at work.

Incidentally, Groom Lake doesn't shut down during Red Flag. One night I watched a baseball game at the base, then bombing near KINS (illumination flares and live bombing for Red Flag), then a test at the base. All Groom Lake requires is no moonlight, and of course no sunlight. At least for the secret stuff. For conventional aircraft, they will fly them during the day.

www.lazygranch.com...
I photographed that SU27 between Red Flag sessions.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My not being there makes no difference on the base being shut down. Don't know if you were taking the implacation that i said the base was shut down during Red Flag

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sorry about the one-liner, but is the Hubble related to the gl?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
yes. hubble wes developed in part by lockheed, and was tested in the 80's by people at gl

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join