It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

testing 817

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
testing ip address tracking. While this post has nothing to do with gl. My knowledge does. The cat will be let out of the bag

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
And your point? Since ATS doesn't show your IP address, how do you know what they know?

In any event, your can run TOR if you are paranoid.
www.torproject.org...

You could probably use the "mailinator" to set up the account with ATS.
www.mailinator.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's not this website that I am concerned with. However thank you for your help. I have a couple of my own programs that I'm using.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ok i'll bite what is this about? AREA51? dulce? d.u.m.b.?
hope you tell us more soon.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
More will come, but I just can't open Pandora's box without knowing if I have my net ready. I'm still making sure I cannot be traced. If I can, I wont be coming back... at least as this user name. But I wont be back for a few months.

So hopefully all goes well. I've had a weight to get off my shoulder for a while now.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Are you going to have pictures, documents or videos to go along with what you want to put out there to alleviate this weight on your shoulders?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I can't be for certain with what I should show. Everything I have is classified eyes only. I only have access to certain things. And anything I have access to, ends at 6pm every day.I by no means will claim to know anything about reverse engineering mysterious spacecraft, or doomsday underground NWO societies I see all over the internet. I don't find myself holier than thou and I am not saving the world.

However the things I know , I cannot tell anyone. I cant tell my wife, my brother, best friends at a bar some drunken night, no one. I can't even take the chance for my own wife to see me type this. Quite ironic actually. My position was to keep anything from leaving. From Hubble to JPL and back to southern Nevada at Lockheed. I have been one of the ones keeping the information silent. I feel the constitution is being torn apart at the highest level. And the more who know about it, the more potential there is to see it coming. Lives to be saved.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well just to give you some advise, if you give something to back up what you are going to say it will help it go further. Most people on here, if you don't already know, are going to ask for some kind of proof to back up what you are gonna claim. If you don't show anything get ready for people to start calling you and your claims a hoax.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I understand. I've never gone on any of these sites before. But in the last 24 hours, I have done a lot of looking around , and I have seen how mis informed the general public is. Not the public's fault however, just a testament to how well me and my colleagues do our job.

And if I'm considered a 'hoax' here, so be it. I'm sure there will be one who will realize that if I could easily provide picture proof on the web the gig would already be up. Sometimes its just not plausible. This is purely selfish. I have told to many people to shut up. I believe in my country but not more than my own family. If that were the case, I would be on CNN or with George Knapp in a second. For now, this is all I can do. Outcast me, fine. But I highly doubt everyone is a skeptic. We'll see if the risk was worth it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You are right not everyone will be skeptical and some will listen to what you will say. I'd like to hear what you got to say. I try not to judge people right off the bat.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In due time... Hopefully

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well I'll tell you- my eyes and mind are open. I sure hope your net is satisfactory, but from what you've typed so far, I have some ideas/hopes what to expect. Let's just say I'm really pulling for your computer right now, and waiting patiently.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just so everyone is aware. Nothing will be confirmed, only denied. But hopefully those few will be aware enough to be able to come to obvious conclusions. This protects my family, not me. I wont take a chance unless I can confirm, at the minimum, slight protection.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i think i see where your going with this, i too will await your next post but how will we know when you return?
i also hope your not pulling everyones chain.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well its been my experience that the gut provides everything. You will know its me if I have to return. The numbers will be the same. And you will be able to figure out its me.

Like I said, hopefully it doesn't have to come down to it. As of now, I'm safe and sound, haven't broken a single signed order. But I still don't know if I have enough security to start flapping my gums. Thank goodness they don't let people like me drink during my contracted times or I might have a way to convince myself of just blurting everything out now.

Patience is virtue.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

There are a number of websites that will relay your IP.
www.ip2location.com
is one of them.

However, since you can't see what the ATS logs show, posting here does absolutely nothing regarding testing your "stealthness."

I would be wary of any commercial anonymizer programs. I've always suspected them to be fronted by intelligence services. You may recall that hushmail.com turned out to be fronted by the CIA. My assumption is the Russian proxy companies are CIA fronts as well.

If you actually have something, I suggest just mailing it to George Knapp.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have my own program. Anything I would give to George Knapp would require smuggling. Which is something I would never do. Doing a shadow interview with him would very easily be traced back to me. Once confirming I can cover my steps, this is actually the safest place.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
this guy from the Netherlands is also interested in what you're going to tell... or deny

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think its safe to say that there are so many crackpots out there who claim to work or have worked in secure buildings and have a story to tell that if you are telling the truth too many people will call hoax because it is the nature of this subject.
It makes me laugh when people say they cant let their identity be known, BUT, i am the head scientists working on crashed UFOs at area 51 with 6 other people. How stupid do people think these agencies are.
There are ways to protect your identity, hackers do this all the time so they dont get caught but in a job that is so strict on leaking info i,m sure what you have to say can be traced back to you.

I get the feeling that this thread will have everyone watching for hours or days and yet be a giant let down yet again. The very nature in which you have started this thread follows the trend of people who want to get the most replies and flags.

It may sound like i,m having a go but this happens every week on this website and its getting very boring.

However, after this little rant you have still caught my attention and i shall be waiting for your info and a good read.
I hope that you can add some truth to the subject but somehow i dont think you will whether you are telling the truth or not.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Now see, you just brought us all down. Shame on you. Has it come to this? Are ATS'ers so conditioned to letdowns that they automatically assume the worst, so that if something positive actually comes along they are happy?
You sound like my ex-wife... Is that you Jess?
Come on pal, lighten up and let the man speak his peace before you start debunking.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join