It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Situation Room about to show video of Texas UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's 5:25 pm est here. Put on CNN right now and watch The Situation Room!!! They're going to show a video of a UFO in Texas near the town reported.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Okay, it's 5:30pm EST and I have it on CNN.

It is the situation room right now, although I haven't seen any mention of the Texas UFO, but I've only had it on for a couple minutes.

Waiting patiently ... From what I saw of this last night, the UFO seemed to be low to the ground and enormous ... Can't wait.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
Okay, it's 5:30pm EST and I have it on CNN.

It is the situation room right now, although I haven't seen any mention of the Texas UFO, but I've only had it on for a couple minutes.

Waiting patiently ... From what I saw of this last night, the UFO seemed to be low to the ground and enormous ... Can't wait.

It will be on. Keep watching. Wolf said this at approx 5:25 pm est. It was a preview on what was coming up for the rest of the show. He said they're going to show a video of a UFO near the town of the major sighting. Should be interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

watching now, hasn't mentioned it yet...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, let's just hope it isn't going to be an "artist rendering" of the described ufo

Let us know, and hopefully they post it online.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Well, let's just hope it isn't going to be an "artist rendering" of the described ufo

Let us know, and hopefully they post it online.

Wolf just mentioned it again! So it will be on by the time the show is over at 7pm est. Keep watching!

[edit on 16-1-2008 by ufo reality]

[edit on 16-1-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I rarely watch CNN, but since nothing else is on I'm keeping it on until 7pm. I've been wondering if anyone managed to get any pictures or video of whatever it was all these people seen in Texas.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion

Thanks

thread

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join