It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a signal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You must be very nervous right now but just stay cool and take a picture of your overall system with the screen showing the signal and put an external clock beside and who knows maybe a current newspaper beside the monitor and maybe you in the photo, cover all angles and think, think, think. and yes plenty of java but ifit was me I would be bouncing off the walls, Im hyper just as you seem to be. keep us posted. gwhint

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well, you are not letting anyone know much besides "I HAVE A SIGNAL" we know that, you told us. Now get to the specifics that the people have been asking for, photos, software, hardware, what are your procedures????? Tell us somthing useful, we love information.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There looking into it thats what I was told at this time lets hold are breaths ok it lasted for about 2 hours at tops.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hello123456

Every minute counts so save save save ok, constantly because if the signal goes there may never be another one. It is like winning a lottery one in 10o mil or more, who knows.
When I was young I chased radio signals so I know how you feel so if you dont have another land line or sat line then just stay where you are and save everything.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
ATS we have a signal Im sure who do I contact and notify though to tell I have a signal Im unsure what to do.

Aside from telling us that you "you have a signal", you have told us nothing.
As has been requested by others, please tell us what program, software you are using. What equipment you might have. You know, tell us some specifics.

You have told us that you have "pictures" (screenshots ?) please post them.

I am curious. If you are knowledgeable enough to set up a system using some sort of softwares that has enabled you to detect a "signal", you certainly should be able be able to post some sort of evidence to this effect. If nothing else, you should be able to provide us with some sort of list of the equipment that you are using; i.e. access to a radio telescope?

The needle on my personal "hoax-detector" is starting to swing dangeroulsy towards the red zone.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can I upload them deriectly to ats email and my photobucket isnt working there all in order though.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
email me at [email protected].
I will put them on flickr or picassa or photobucket.
If your mail isnt working, and i see that your connection is, then get a mail account at:
hotmail, yahoo, gmail, web.de, freemail
If that fails, post a reply here and i will connect to your PC and download the pics and then post them

Without you showing facts we cannot verify this claims.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Im creating a new email ok here we go theres over thirty double bars and thin diagnol but not in row its diffrent there in lines then it gos normal scroll through them in the right order thats the order I took the pictures in it was on fraps imaging.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Also what is your BOINK account name and Ill pop and look if I see any alerts on your account

[edit on 14-1-2008 by smans]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There in the middle of uploading right now ok Im going to send them to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If I rememmember its dlptlp ok check if you like the project it was on isnt finished yet though,

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So you have a signal. Friend you deserve an award. now, is it an alien signal or do you think it's coming from the bouncing radio waves? can you tell us some more? because this is sounding like a hoax right now. thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi, well yahoo still no email...nor in junk.
and
setiathome.berkeley.edu...

Look at your account and tell me that name again please?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If you are Acron from USA then why doesn't SETI show a chunk DL in the last 30 days for you PC, given that the pics are from today and the data chunk you are working on is from Dec 30th 2007

Maybe I have the wrong user selected.

- EDIT - my mistake its 2006 I mistook the start of the time for the year......So it may make sense.
Why do you have a chunck from 13 months ago?

[edit on 14-1-2008 by smans]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Its aaron actually if you read it right is it normal signals or what do you think they are Im curious.

link   
Its aaron actually if you read it right is it normal signals or what do you think they are Im curious.

link   

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
img216.imageshack.us...

Do I have anything here?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
How long has this signal lasted?

I am cautious of your claim due to this guy in 1998: www.k3pgp.org...

Try here for contact info (literally contact) and help from the experts about your signal type and strength:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join