It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BETTY ONG / FLIGHT 11 Was A Mock Hijacking Exercise.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
On Septmeber 11th, 2001, there were multiple disaster drills such as Mock Hijackings, and mock plane crashes.
After reviewing the calls that came from Flight 1989, Flight 93, and this Betty Ong recording from Flight 11 it would be fair to say that we are hearing the Mock Hijacking drills.

Not one of the legitimate calls that came from all four of the doomed planes, not one person mentioned a terrorist but reffered to the ochrestrators as 'They'.

I hope the next posters would entertain the idea of the hijacking and calls all being part of the Mock Terror drills of the 11th, rather than just saying no.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

MOCK SECURITY HIJACKING ALARMS INDIANS, INCLUDING SOME OFFICIALS

By STEVEN R. WEISMAN, SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
Published: January 17, 1987
LEAD: Indian security forces staged a mock hijacking of a commercial plane by supposed Sikh extremists today in an operation so realistic that for hours several officials said they believed a real hijacking was under way.

query.nytimes.com...

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Mock plane crash tests emergency services
By MOLLY K. FELLIN
and BETH YOUNG
Collegian Staff Writers

Red lights illuminated the sky of the University Park Airport last night as an emergency call came over the radio. The call reported the downing of a commuter plane involving at least 20 injured passengers.

www.collegian.psu.edu...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Something doesn't add up with the voice recordings.i was thinking something along the lines of..
The passengers said everything that they would say to relatives if a highjacking took place,things like "we're being taken over,i love you,things of that nature which would have been taped and played back when it did really happen.
my only problem would be if that was the case how would a recording respond to what relatives were asking and saying??

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

My spouse] and I and six other fellow [...] employees were on the 8 am flight from Boston to Los Angeles on Tuesday, but we were on the Delta flight [1989], the one out of three 8am flights departing Logan that did not get hijacked. Instead, we were forced to make an emergency landing in Cleveland because there were reports that a bomb or hijacking was taking place on our plane. The pilot had radioed that there was suspicious activity in the cabin since one of the passengers was speaking urgently on his cellphone and ignored repeated flight attendant requests to stop using his cell phone while in flight. Also, there was an irregularity in the passenger manifest because there were two people [with the same middle eastern name] who were listed but only one aboard.

256.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What caught me was this part:

NYDIA GONZALEZ: Okay. It seems like the passengers in coach might not be aware of what�s going right now.
MALE VOICE: These two passengers were from first class?

The AA officer asks Nydia about 2 passengers. At that point, she (Nydia) hadn't mentioned anything about 2 passengers .

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

For someone so scared, that is beyond belief of professionalism in such extraordinary circustances. First, she says she is on 12. I can believe that since Flight 11 was not scheduled by BTS to fly out on 9/11/2001. At least, not until 2007 when that changed.

Then they have 5 more people, called hijackers, not affected by mace. So 5 more people had to cram into the cockpit of a 767. Now, they have some room in that cockpit to maneuver in low numbers of people. But 5 more people would be sitting on one another in the cockpit of a 767.

The pilot would not be able to even get out of the seat to switch with anyone, if that many people were in the same cockpit of a 767 filled with instrument panels and equipment. They are very narrow and so is the area for getting into and out of the pilot's seat.

What can I say? I am a life long observer and always observe, including looking into cockpits of planes when boarding.

May I ask from where that tape originated? FOIA perhaps? If not, from whom and where?

There are many, many impossible to happen inconsistencies in that short 4 minute voice tape.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Betty Ong's body was found at WTC and positively ID'd? How?

Calling Raleigh Reservations to report an emergency? Why?

Why the discrepancies of saying authorities were called and then Raleigh Reservations reporting to someone else?

No one is in a panic.

The mace is not spreading throughout all the sections.

All the passenger and balance of crew weight has shifted to back of some alleged plane, potentiallly slowing up impact force and causing the plane to lose horizontal balance, which also slows up impact force, regardless of speed of plane.

If that is actual tape, it is totally unbelievable the "official" version is passing that off as an actual hijacking by 5 people, not even described at the time. But "Betty Ong" knew exactly where they were sitting in first class, from a phone on jump seat, not in first class with mace, which does not spread through the air. The have cloth curtains between classes and gases leach through curtains and spaces left by cloth curtains.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This is what happened with the media in Cleveland, Ohio.

On 9/11/01, Cleveland news crews filmed two commercial jetliners. One was called Delta 1989 (brought down because of federal orders at the time) with no bomb threat mentioned, and the other called Flight 93 with bomb threat stated. One was parked by the terminal - 1989 - and the other was parked off by itself at the end of one of the runways - 93.

By the afternoon edition, but not morning edition, of 9/12/01, the PD was reporting one plane had the bomb threat - 1989 - and no Flight 93 ever landed. That is what the morning edition of 9/13/01 reported as well.

Then someone calling himself a NASA spokesperson said he was going to end the confusion of two planes. The second plane was ordered down also, but it was a KC-135 tanker, carrying a team of NASA scientists from Houston, forced to land in Cleveland, Ohio, by FAA order. That was supposed to "take care" of any confusion on the part of Clevelanders or anyone else viewing film footage originiated by news teams or anyone else in Cleveland, Ohio.

How many people can tell the difference between a tanker and a commercial jetliner, if they do not notice the passenger windows are missing? Tankers are modified commercial jetliners for military use.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That, too, among so many other discrepancies that scream no real hijack situation.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

I have looked into this before and I'm convinced that all those 911 callers were under the impression that they were cooperating with a "terrorism" drill in some way.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I will not disagree with you. Not until we have certifiable proof of something different.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Does anyone remember any uproar from loved ones over any of those flights alleged people are said to be on those flights? I do not remember much of anything hitting the news on that, except over Shanksville, Pa, and only a couple of alleged passengers received any limelight.

The buildings, in NYC with people in them, received a great deal of mass uproar from surviving loved ones. Still do.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just when you thought youve seen everything...this goofy thread comes along.

You dont use regularly scheduled airline flights for hijacking drills....at least not in the United States....

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well if it's true, then it weren't real hyjacking drills.

Just because you don't like the claims being made here, doesn't mean the thread is goofy.

[edit on 13/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You dont use regularly scheduled airline flights for hijacking drills....at least not in the United States....

You're right, I can't believe we agree...

Taken at face value, 11th September 2001 saw the maiden Tuesday voyage of United Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco. In that respect, Flight 93 could not have been a regularly scheduled and recurring flight.

First UA93 Tuesday Flight was on 9-11

So it wasn't a regular flight after all. You find that interesting swamp, or just goofy?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Now we have this.

Alleged Flight 93 was not a regularly sceheduled flight.

BTS had neither alleged Flight 11 nor Flight 77 scheduled on 9/11/2001 until 2007.

That leaves alleged Flight 175 no one could seen even heading toward any building, in what was supposed to be live news coverage. No one was able to see any planes hit any buildings or ground, much less penetrate any buildings.

The desperate clingers to the "official" reports call what we are doing goofy? Oh, well,.................

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I thought we were talking about Flight 11.

So it wasn't a regular flight after all. You find that interesting swamp, or just goofy?

If Flight 93 was the only flight scheduled for the first time on a Tuesday? Maybe. But it wasn't. There were six others from Newark to San Francisco alone. So much for the "Scheduled flight numbers often denote a regular flight at the same time of day and on the same day or days of the week" evidence to prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

I wonder how many other flights flew for the first time on September 11.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by OrionStars

I have looked into this before and I'm convinced that all those 911 callers were under the impression that they were cooperating with a "terrorism" drill in some way.

Give this man a prize.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

You're right, I can't believe we agree...

Taken at face value, 11th September 2001 saw the maiden Tuesday voyage of United Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco. In that respect, Flight 93 could not have been a regularly scheduled and recurring flight.

First UA93 Tuesday Flight was on 9-11

I vote... interesting. So are there other examples of terrorism drills or hijacking drills on board planes prior to 9/11 for comparison? Are there other tapes from bona fide and drill hijackings and so on for comparison?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join