It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BETTY ONG / FLIGHT 11 Was A Mock Hijacking Exercise.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted by M11Stephen
This is my first post, these disgusting allegations some of the people on here made me join this forum. In my opinion

In actuality, your opinion is quite useless as evidence.

Perhaps you do not believe in looking at the available evidence, and observing the endless contradictions, improbabilities, and outright impossibilities exposed in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY, and applying simple common sense; but many of us here do.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how a flight attendent would not know what flight she was on? Of course if the flight attendent was just reading from a script, and on the ground in a hanger and not actually on any flight at all, she might just read the script as it was. Perhaps Betty Ong's silence was caused by her thinking that she was supposed to be on Flight 11 according to the script cover. Or perhaps the silence was in the script.

Betty Ong, a flight attendent on Flight 11, calls American Airlines from an airfone from the back of the plane. this is the final 8 minutes of a 20 minute call...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Isn't it amazing how a flight attendent would not know what flight she was on? Of course if the flight attendent was just reading from a script, and on the ground in a hanger and not actually on any flight at all, she might just read the script as it was. Perhaps Betty Ong's silence was caused by her thinking that she was supposed to be on Flight 11 according to the script cover. Or perhaps the silence was in the script.

If you stopped ignoring what people on here have been saying, you would realize that she made a mistake, she frequently flew both flight 11 and flight 12 and in that stressful situation she made a mistake. I've been on flights where flight attendant's have accidentally said good morning when its 8PM, I've had F/As who have stated the wrong destination, just cause someone makes a mistake doesn't mean theres suddenly a huge government conspiracy going on. What facts do you have that AA11 landed and AA11 never hit the World Trade Center? I'm talking about facts, not small understandable mistakes people caught up in that days events made. Don't you think if the government was making a script which staged the crash of an airliner which would lead to the deaths of a 1000+ people, they would at least get the flight number right?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted by M11Stephen

Don't you think if the government was making a script which staged the crash of an airliner which would lead to the deaths of a 1000+ people, they would at least get the flight number right?

Nope. The 9-11 perps have badly screwed everything else up. Why should the scripted 'hijacked' aircraft be any different. Their stupid FBI lackeys cannot even plant downed light poles and taxicabs and taxicab drivers and FDRs and passengers strapped into seats and lousy photoshopped videos, without looking like a bunch of bozos. They have totally ruined the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY, and you poor guys have to defend it.

*SNIP*

Mod edit: Removed off topic image.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by M11Stephen
In regards to Betty saying "we can't get inside," one or more of the F/As probably used their key to try and open the door or knocked on the door and the flight deck gave no reply. This goes along with the "no body move please" comments from the hijacker pilot.

M11Stephen, is it your contention that all five hijackers entered the cockpit along with the two pilots? If this were like the other flights that day, some of the hijackers would have remained outside to watch over the passengers, but if some hijackers did remain outside on Flight 11 why would they allow anyone to get near the cockpit door to try their key or even just to knock and possibly foil their plot?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by M11Stephen

If you stopped ignoring what people on here have been saying, you would realize that she made a mistake, she frequently flew both flight 11 and flight 12 and in that stressful situation she made a mistake. I've been on flights where flight attendant's have accidentally said good morning when its 8PM, I've had F/As who have stated the wrong destination, just cause someone makes a mistake doesn't mean theres suddenly a huge government conspiracy going on. What facts do you have that AA11 landed and AA11 never hit the World Trade Center? I'm talking about facts, not small understandable mistakes people caught up in that days events made. Don't you think if the government was making a script which staged the crash of an airliner which would lead to the deaths of a 1000+ people, they would at least get the flight number right?

Facts that Flight 11 & 77 did not exist on 9/11.

www.serendipity.li...

D.Duck

[edit on 5-3-2009 by D.Duck]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by D.Duck]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Isn't it amazing how a flight attendent would not know what flight she was on? Of course if the flight attendent was just reading from a script, and on the ground in a hanger and not actually on any flight at all, she might just read the script as it was.

Spreston,

Actually, do you remember flight 1549 that crashed in the Hudson several weeks ago?

The pilot and ATC both used the wrong flight number while communicating.

3:27:36 Flight 1549: "Ah, this, uh, Cactus 1539. Hit birds, we lost thrust in both engines. We're turning back towards LaGuardia."

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
Isn't it amazing how a flight attendent would not know what flight she was on? Of course if the flight attendent was just reading from a script, and on the ground in a hanger and not actually on any flight at all, she might just read the script as it was.

Spreston,

Actually, do you remember flight 1549 that crashed in the Hudson several weeks ago?

We are not discussing a recent flight are we? We are discussing Flight 11 with a whole bunch of other anomalies aren't we? We are discussing one of four flights on 9-11-2001, each with its own set of unexplained anomalies aren't we? Why do you people always pretend there is only one anomaly each time you discuss a 9-11 flight? Do you think that is honest or dishonest?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

3:27:36 Flight 1549: "Ah, this, uh, Cactus 1539. Hit birds, we lost thrust in both engines. We're turning back towards LaGuardia."

abcnews.go.com...

Compleately understandable cammy, mistake or not flight number is very possible but you are missing the fact that besides that mistake there are plenty more, do you have examples of many more mistakes being made besides a flight number.

What i see in many of this discussions is that nobody seems to be open minded to the possiblities but stuck in one thing at a time until someone can prove one another wrong, stop looking at things like that and look at the whole picture, fine you can find an example of someone making a mistake which is very understadable and from someone under pressure but have you though that its easier for a pilot to make a mistake in the situation you describe? not saying one is better than the other one but that a pilot while maneuvering the aircraft and relaying the message it is very different than hiding in the back.

ok so now lets stop looking at one mistake but look at the constant contradictions made in that phone call.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

What I am doing is responding to a post made by Preston. His somewhat supported anomaly regarding Ms. Ong stating the incorrect flight number has been refuted. I would tend to think that the pilot of an aircraft should know what his flight number is. I clearly pointed out this was not the case during the emergency landing in the Hudson River. What this does somewhat prove however, is that under stressful conditions, people are imperfect.

I apologize for not commenting on all the alleged anomalies, I will need time to catch up.

Thank you,

CF

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

We are not discussing a recent flight are we? We are discussing Flight 11 with a whole bunch of other anomalies aren't we? We are discussing one of four flights on 9-11-2001, each with its own set of unexplained anomalies aren't we? Why do you people always pretend there is only one anomaly each time you discuss a 9-11 flight? Do you think that is honest or dishonest?

Again, SPreston. I am responding to your post regarding your allegations of her reading from a script. Part of your reasoning regarding this allegation I assumed was because she stated the wrong flight number.

This was shown to have happened by a pilot of a another flight that was in dire trouble. This is a very relevant point to make.

I went back to see what other anomalies you were discussing and I was unable to find them. If you could be so kind as to post some regarding flight 11, perhaps we may both be able to learn something.

Thank you again.

CF

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

What happened to everyone on all 3 flights? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone just have always wondered...

I am familiar with the fact that the same type of attacks that took place were part of a scheduled drill so this is all too convenient for me...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Found this thread via google in researching the fact or possible fact that flight 11 was involved in the 9/11 mock hijacking exercises.

Very interesting. I havent heard the "Betty Ong" tape before. It is highly suspect.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but thanks to modern technology it is like we are all here talking about this right now.

I have listened to Betty Ong's call. It is so obvious that she is reading a script that I can't believe the amount of people trying to claim otherwise.

Now let's say I removed your preconceived notions of what went on that day and simply asked you to describe to me what a phone call from a live hijacking with people killed on it or "gas" or mace sprayed in it would sound like.

Boxcutters (called X-acto blades by everyone before 9-11) don't "stab" people. They "slice" people. Have you ever heard the deathly scream from someone who is being murdered by being decapitated or throat slashed. Do you have any idea the kind of screaming that would be going on in that plane? The passengers are usually already freaked out flying because they are trapped and no they have no control of the situation. This puts them in a heightened sense of awareness and makes them edgey. Start hijacking a plane, slitting throats and spraying mace and you sit here and honestly tell me what that SHOULD sound like.

I really want to hear what you think a call like this WOULD sound like.

Then listen to Betty's call.

Are you awake yet?

Now tell me what a mock terrorist drill phone call would sound like.

Then listen to Betty's call.

Go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Brilliant observations. Here is the audio again

Staged for sure.

Here is another call from a plane. Ex cop Cee cee lyles makes a call to to her husband.

At the end you can here some say " you did great"

The cover to make this happened could of been all part of the live fly hijacking exercises taking place on the morning of September 11th 2001.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
On flight 1989 which was another airplane on 911 that intersected a hiajcked plane was thought to have a bomb on board. They landed and were instructed to make one call. Think about that and what those calls must of sounded like.

After our emergency landing, our plane was directed to go to an isolated area of the airport, and we waited for over two hours in quarantine before FBI agents and bomb sniffing dogs came out to the plane. Just after we landed, the pilot gave us permission to make one very brief telephone call before we were banned from any further telephone use. The sixty or so passengers were thus able to gather some alarming details of the unbelievable fates of the other two LA-bound planes and the collapse of the World Trade Center towers, the suicide bombing of the Pentagon as well as reports of other plane crashes in PA and LA (LA proved unfounded) before we were cut off from any further communication. Unfortunately, all this information only added to the alarm and confusion we felt as we waited for over two hours far away from the gates of the airport.
256.com... Hmmm just like the other planes.....

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join