It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BETTY ONG / FLIGHT 11 Was A Mock Hijacking Exercise.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHeadI vote... interesting. So are there other examples of terrorism drills or hijacking drills on board planes prior to 9/11 for comparison? Are there other tapes from bona fide and drill hijackings and so on for comparison?

There are too many, infact the FAA requires them every 3 years.(hijacking and terror drills)

GOOGLE " Mock hijacking" "Plane crash exercise" there you will find plenty of examples.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by ANOK

I thought we were talking about Flight 11.

Oops so we were lol. I must have thought I was still in the flight 93 didn't crash thread. Oh well still interesting.

So flight 11...

So according to this information Flights AA 11 and AA 77 were scheduled on September 11. One might wonder, however, why there are no tail numbers for the scheduled flights. If planes were assigned to those flights then the tail numbers would be known in advance of September 11, but the tail numbers are listed as "unknown". And if those flights actually occurred, why are the entries for actual departure time given as "0:00"?

But, more importantly, this information is not what was originally given on the BTS website. Up until sometime in 2004 queries to the BTS database returned different information. The results of these queries were reported by Gerard Holmgren in November 2003...here

Evidence that Flights AA 11 and AA 77 Did Not Exist on September 11, 2001

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Interestingly enough :

As one the the biggest military contractors both in America and in the world, Raytheon developed and introduced the very first remotely controlled and pilot-less Airliner just a couple of months before 9-11.

On 9-11 Raytheon lost five of their high ranking employees. As details of the passengers on the four hijacked flights emerge, some are shown to have curious connections to the defense company Raytheon

Rest of the thread here

I believe 911 was part of the military exercises being played out that day. ( Able danger ) And the order was given to go live , thus creating the biggest attack on american soil bar none.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Betty says at the start of the call (22 seconds) "Flight 12."
She does not answer the seat position until about the third time (52 seconds) with "I'm in my jump seat right now, 3R"
Later she states " ...my name is Betty Ong, I'm number 3 on Flight 11. (1.10 seconds)
Our number 1 is stabbed (1.58 seconds) void of emotion that you would see with close working colleagues. You here someone in background say, Karin (Martin) is stabbed. Betty does not react.

"somebody is coming back from Business" (1.39) converses with passengers.
we cant even get back up to business right now cause noone can breath" (2.00 seconds)

"the cockpit door wont open" (2.17 seconds) but she clearly stated that they cannot get to business class, let alone 1st class (1.26 seconds) we can't breath in business class. 41 seconds is not enough to recycle the air in the whole cabin.
The air in the airplane cabin is completely exchanged
with outside air 10 to 15 times per hour compared to a
typical building’s 1 to 2.5 times per hour
So urce

AA operater, clearly taking notes from the start says back to the other woman on call when she asks what flight number, "Flight 12" (2.13 seconds)
This Betty hears perfectly (2.36 seconds) stating "No I'm on flight 11."
The guy apologises like he heard it wrong, but he didn't...

*Warning personal speculation* This leads me to the belief that when asked her seat position at the start of the call, she didn't have the info at hand and stalled on it....claiming " it's hard to hear"

(2.25 seconds) we can't even get up to the cockpit

Now we are talking about a 20 minute call. The plane hit the North tower at 8.46.
Meaning the call started at approx 8.26.
12 minutes after the alleged hijacking commenced.
She never mentions, course change or descent in that video...and is still uncertain that they are hijacked.

Oh and BTW, 1 thing that you would do ASAP...call a Doc for an injured & bleeding person.

What one can surmise about Betty Ongs demeanor: Stupid, unsure about hijacking, and Nerves of steel or she really didn't care what happened to Karin and Barbara.

*Moderator Edit - Fixed hyperlink.*

[edit on 1/14/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have been on the Betty Ong bandwagon for years now, screaming about the obvious set up. Betty was acting, thats all. She was asked to play the game and she did. There is NO choking, coughing, or exodus of passengers from front to back as there naturally would be if any gas was used..There was NO GAS of any type. There are no indicators of anything at all except for games being played.

Betty is relaying info from the front....she is being told things that cannot be happening, and it is all a part of the games. NO ONE KNEW that there was a highjacking because no one saw any cockpit assaults and entries, and no one heard anything whatsoever about anyone taking the plane. WHAT would they have done with the pilots? Think they could all fit in the cockpit? unreal, just unreal. It would not take a real detective a week to have this whole case ready for a grand jury.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Does anyone here on ATS have a voice stress analyser and is expert in it's usage?
Would be cool to analyse her voice for stress under duress and see if there are the telltale indicators e.g. "Lippold Tremor" to see if she is lying, or other techniques.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Besides all the points stated in this thread, the Betty Ong call also shows us how the government is trying to obfuscate and/or manipulate the details so we don't get a clear picture of what really happened.

When they released this recording, the 911 Commission stated it was not edited except for one name.The first four minutes are supposed to be from the beginning of Ong's call. The second part is supposedly 4 minutes from a 20 minute call between Nydia and America Airlines Emergency center.

So, if this second part comes at the end of Nydia's 20 minute call, right before the plane crashes, which is clearly the impression one gets, are we supposed to believe it took Nydia over 17 minutes to contact the Emergency Center? (We know Ong's call lasted 25 minutes, the first portion lasts 4 minutes and Nydia loses contact with Betty 3 minutes and 30 seconds into the second part of this recording. 25 minutes - 4 - 3.5 = 17.5 minutes)

But if this part comes from the beginning of Nydia's 20 minute call, which we can assume because we hear Nydia introduce herself, was the end just a temporary lapse in communication with Betty? and if it was, who chose to end the clip where they did and leave us with the impression this was the last contact ever with Betty? and why did they? to manipulate us emotionally so we don't notice the details?

Or did the 911 Commission really hack and edit this recording (though they claim they didn't)? If they did, why?

We're being sold a story, not facts...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Not one of the legitimate calls that came from all four of the doomed planes,

As for legitimate cell calls - leave me out. Post 9/11, I flew cross-country in a family member's RV-8. He told me not to bother with celly's, - no bars, can you hear me now!!
He's a captain with a major carrier, but I still tried as he couldn’t see what I was doing in the back seat!

This doesn’t mean i don’t agree with your flt.77 premise. There seems to be a linkage with this info to a 'simple little guy' who could put all the pieces to together to pull this off, one Dov Zakheim?

-scrap

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

No doubt they had to excise certain phrases that would give the heads up to anyone reviewing it. There was probably some mention of the GAMES and no doubt some talk that would be totally out of context for someone going thru a highjacking. Maybe something like Betty saying " Ok, guys, how am I doing with this?". or whatever, you know what I mean? Any phrase or part of the conversation that would spell disater for the official lie must be erased or cut out, you know that. The 9-11 Commission was under orders to go NO DEEPER than the surface, and to try and validate the Bush cabals story for ' the good of the nation ' . Anytime some group of traitors pulls off an asassination or a coup on America the Senators and big shots always cover it up so ' we will not have the nation torn apart ', or some other nonsense reason.

They did it with JFK, and RFK and all the rest, and they are doing it now with 9-11. The people with any smarts know that the official story is a hoax, but they do not want the country up in arms and outraged and thrwoing ALL of their asses out of office and starting over again. They would cover anything up that there is no absolute smoking gun evidence over..and even if there is!!! We all have seen absolute evidence here on ATS, some facts are irrefutable, but all the deniers say is " There must be another reason for this ", even tho we never hear what it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

256.com...

Flight 1989 was never shot down.

Dear Friends,

Many of you knew that [my spouse] and I and many [fellow] employees were on an 8 am flight from Boston to LA on Tuesday morning. I am happy to be alive and to be able to tell you of the events of our harrowing journey. Even though it has been only 48 hours since we departed Logan, it feels as though a lifetime has passed.

[My spouse] and I and six other fellow [...] employees were on the 8 am flight from Boston to Los Angeles on Tuesday, but we were on the Delta flight [1989], the one out of three 8am flights departing Logan that did not get hijacked. Instead, we were forced to make an emergency landing in Cleveland because there were reports that a bomb or hijacking was taking place on our plane. The pilot had radioed that there was suspicious activity in the cabin since one of the passengers was speaking urgently on his cellphone and ignored repeated flight attendant requests to stop using his cell phone while in flight. Also, there was an irregularity in the passenger manifest because there were two people [with the same middle eastern name] who were listed but only one aboard.

After our emergency landing, our plane was directed to go to an isolated area of the airport, and we waited for over two hours in quarantine before FBI agents and bomb sniffing dogs came out to the plane. Just after we landed, the pilot gave us permission to make one very brief telephone call before we were banned from any further telephone use. The sixty or so passengers were thus able to gather some alarming details of the unbelievable fates of the other two LA-bound planes and the collapse of the World Trade Center towers, the suicide bombing of the Pentagon as well as reports of other plane crashes in PA and LA (LA proved unfounded) before we were cut off from any further communication. Unfortunately, all this information only added to the alarm and confusion we felt as we waited for over two hours far away from the gates of the airport.

Finally, a caravan of cars bearing FBI and Treasury agents and bomb sniffing dogs approached our airplane. About twenty or so armed FBI agents and police officers boarded the plane and said there were concerns about our flight and that they were taking precautions to rule out any further danger. We finally were allowed off the plane, told to take all of our personal items and leave everything at the edge of the tarmac. While our personal effects were examined we were taken to a secure building at the airport where for three hours we were interrogated at length about any unusual or suspicious activities we observed at Logan that morning or during our flight. We were all alarmed and distraught about the dribs and drabs of information we were slowly getting from our telephone calls (none of us was able to see a TV or listen to a radio) and feeling unbelievably lucky to be alive.

Glad we can clear that up.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How do we know for certain there was anyone named Betty Ong speaking on the phone? It was a clear connection. No sounds of panic from the background, which definitely should have transpired. I sounded as if she muffled the phone with her hand so she could ask questions of a handler, as if unsure of exactly what to say, after she gave the wrong flight number at least once. She was devoid of emotion. That was clearly indicated in her answers.

My impression immediately after 9/11/2001 is that few, if any, of the alleged passengers actually had families looking for any alleged passengers on alleged planes. That was too odd under the circumstances. Surely, money did not mean so much to families that they simply nothing, and took the money to remain silent instead. That did not happen with people actually losing loved ones in any buildings of the WTC complex, particularly the twin towers.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

People said Betty Ong was supposed to follow the script. Since she made a mistake saying flight 12 and later on made a correction that she was on flight 11, then this was no fakery. And what does she suppose to say while being hijacked? Screaming for the rest of her life because her plane is hijacked. You think it should be suspicious just cause she is calm about it? Wow!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

More excellent points.

I still want to know why some alleged senior flight attendant contacted a reservation desk, instead of contacting the FAA as we were told happened. Any seasoned flight attendant knows to immediate contact the FAA, if they can safely get access to an airfone. That is who I would be calling,and I have never worked for any airlines or the FAA. I would want to know if the pilot contacted them already. I would demand answers to my questions. There would be no doubt about the panic in my voice, no matter how calm I tried to remain under such circumstances. I would call my family second after calling the FAA, if the chance were still available.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They were going to call a doctor? I have trouble accepting that any medical doctor on board, should that be the case, would fail to step in and start medical treatment under such circumstances, without being prompted.

What were trying to call a doctor? For instructions on how to administer any medical treatment beyond first aid flight crews are always versed in knowing?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I do not care how calm professionals can remain. That was fake, and devoid of emotion on line or in the background. There is always shaking to the voice with real terror strikes, even when striking psycho- and sociopaths. There are just some emotions people cannot effectively hide. Extreme fear for one's own personal safety is one of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yeah you don't care how calm they are, so your assumption that it is a fake. Whats the procedure when being hijacked? Scream like hell.
Scream in the phone yelling "We're all gonna die!!" "Kids, we're all gonna die!!!"

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Why are you telling me that? I know where it was sitting. It was sitting outside the Cleveland Hopkins terminial. What is your point?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Misinterpret my words more, and the more you do, the more confused you become.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It must have been quite a party up in the locked cockpit - jackers, pilots, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Tell it to the people who died, "your not dead, it's just a drill stupid!"

Dear oh dear

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join