It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich Calls For 'Recount' of New Hampshire Ballots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

KUCINICH CALLS FOR 'RECOUNT' OF NEW HAMPSHIRE BALLOTS

www.bradblog.com

DETROIT, MI – Democratic Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich, the most outspoken advocate in the Presidential field and in Congress for election integrity, paper-ballot elections, and campaign finance reform, has sent a letter to the New Hampshire Scty of State asking for a recount of Tuesdays election because of “unexplained disparities between hand-counted ballots and machine-counted ballots.”
He added, “Ever since the 2000 election – and even before – the American people have had doubts t
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/11/2008 by sp00n1]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's really important that the American people can have faith in their voting power. The voting process should be transparent for all to observe and easy to verify the results. Our government increasingly represents us less and less, if at all. Thank you Dennis Kucinich for stepping forward about this issue. In New Hampshire, only a candidate may request a recount, not even the voters who have concerns.

www.bradblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yes, Kucinich, one of the few 'men in high places' that actually has some balls.

It's a shame he did so poorly in the running, but at least he's still in the position to make a difference.

Thank God SOMEONE with authority called for this.

Go Kucinich!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I hope this goes better for him than the impeachment thing.

A man of principle.

A rare breed indeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well this thread has garnered a lot of interest, no?

I guess if your corporate flunky is benefiting from the rigged vote, then it's ok, eh?

But then again, this forum isn't really about political conspiracies is it?

Nevertheless, I'm going to post a duplicate of the post I made in the thread on ATS:

It's not about the recount!

It's a chain of custody issue.

Dennis Kucinich may be walking into a trap!

"We have no control over the ballot chain of custody and we have learned the pain from the 2004 Nader recount, in which only 11 districts were counted, chosen by a highly questionable person, and then nothing showed up. Now all we hear is how the Nader recount validated the machines."

As Tobi says, "A candidate asking for a recount may well be a tool used to 'prove' everything was okay and then that candidate will be further discredited."

I'll go further than that. The only way a recount makes any sense at all in New Hampshire is AFTER an assessment is made of the chain of custody issues. If the chain of custody isn't intact the recount won't be worth a cup of warm spit.
Source | OpEdNews | Recount - Is Dennis Kucinich walking into a trap?

The above excerpt comes from an article posted by Bev Harris.

Bev Harris is executive director of Black Box Voting, Inc. an advocacy group committed to restoring citizen oversight to elections.

The vote results were fraudulent and the recount may be as well!

We're screwed...

Anybody care?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If there's any doubt, and especially if the discrepancies are big enough to significantly change the outcome (for ex., if they show Obama really beat Clinton) then, by all means, there should be a recount. This is probably of interest to Ron Paul supporters as well; they care about his numbers.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks Dennis!!

I'm hearing that this recount will take place Wednesday, the 16th.
is that the case?

top topics

join