It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hi Jack

My opinion is that you come here because you have something to say.

I am glad you see my point about individual family farmers economically competing against the feudalistic form of the plantations. Yes, they most certainly do not bring this up when they teach history. In my opinion, the purpose of our education systems is mainly to establish class barriers, especially our colleges and universities. If your family doesn't have the money, or isn't willing to devote a large enough portion of their earnings for a university degree, then you are essentially locked out of attaining certain levels of income, irregardless of your knowledge and ability. We need standardized testing for higher level degrees in my opinion. No matter what school you go to, you should have to pass a test or series of tests to be qualified for the higher degree. Foreign workers should have to pass the same tests. The state establishes standards, provides public access to learn the requirements on their own, so that people can home school, and in this manner people can prove they are qualified for certain positions, just as lawyers, doctors, and most trades these days, require testing.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Great post Jack.

I hope this points will add to your interesting post:

District of Colombia > Not part of the U.S., World military power.
City of London > not a part of England > World Financial power.
Vatican City > not a part of Italy > World religious power.
If you look at the flag for D.C., it has 3 stars, representing the 3 city states.

New York State (the Empire state) has the U.N. HQ there.

Also, regarding the upper case letters spelling of any place or person, I've read that when it's spelled that way, it represents a company whether private or public.

IE. JOHN DOE on your birth certificate indicates that you are a private company, and is only spelled that way for legal reasons. John Doe, on the other hand, is no company and can't be taxed. This is the reason that all government documents (at least in Canada) have the name always spelled with upper case letters.

You, John Doe, can technically act as a representative of JOHN DOE.

There are no records available for the fictional entity,
Kevin E. Jones, AKA: KEVIN E JONES, at the address
noted on you demand. For any such records, you will
need contact the owner of KEVIN E JONES, the
fictional entity, which I believe to be the CROWN
in right of (your birth province).

The terms of the private contract of agency between
the free will man commonly called Kevin of the Jones
family, the principal, and the fictional entity/person
whose legal identity is KEVIN E JONES, the agent in
commerce for the principal, is not subject to the
scrutiny of a third party, and therefore, any
business dealings between the principal and agent
will not be released to CRA. The principal is not
a 'person', and therefore, not subject to provisions
of the Income Tax Act of Canada, to the Minister
of National Revenue or to Canada Revenue Agency.

I, commonly called Kevin of the Jones family, in own right,
for KEVIN E JONES, in own right [written in blue ink]

Source

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

As to family farmers against feudal plantations, I believe it is clear why we are not taught about this. It is still happening today, while the overlords work hard to keep us blissfully unaware. It is not happening in quite the same way of course, but we all knwo about the mom & pop shops closing up to make way for the giants who pay slave wages. (Ramen is slave food.)

I also believe that racism is a deliberately fomented agitator that keeps people blaming eachother for economic hardship instead of the powers that actually control economy. Blacks blame whites for their degredated place in society today, when in reality it is the policies of the elite that have spawned the conditions of the ghetto, not the white race as a whole. White supremacists recruit from the rural poor, who blame their lack of resources and deteriorating position on any non-whites who "take up space" in America, not realizing or accepting again it is the policies fo the elite which dictate the mismanagement of resources. Blacks and whites blame eachother for poverty, never realizing who is actually walking away with the loot. Of course, this is true between many racial lines, but the line between black and white remains the most prevelant in America today.

Then we have the even more subtle sub-sections of society drawn among many lines. There is disdain among the classes, but it really is hard to define the classes, again as a matter of deliberate design. People are divided by educational level, and even where they were educated. A degree from a a community college is not a "real" degree to someone who went to a more expensive school. And no matter the facts of your education, coming from the wrong part of town means you will have to leave town to accomplish anything. We see it all everyday, right down to how new your car is. "If your car is older than mine, you must be doing something wrong and cannot be trusted. If you can't afford to keep up with the latest fashions, I don't need to be burdened by someone of your lot." So many divisions among the people, largely based on consumerism. (Anyone who thinks that advertising is not propoganda would be sorely mistaken.) All to keep the people blind as to where all of their money is actually going. Not to help their fellow man, not even to help themselves. They buy temporary goods in exchange for permanent slavery.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A point I would like to bring up, is that almost immediately after the U.S. Civil War, arrived the dawn of the industrial era. Steam engines had been around for awhile, and in 1866, at the end of the Civil War, the first steel mill opened, and changed our world forever.

The thing about the industrial period that we are currently living in, is that creation of industry requires huge infusions of capital, and this is what plays into the hands of bankers and wealthy elites. The industrial age changed the dynamics of production, vastly expanding the economies of scale, and changed the work force from one of numerous independent businesses to one of mass scale employment by large industry.

The industrial age re-shaped society, government, and the market system, and is still re-shaping these institutions here and around the globe. Now we are entering the information age, which is just beginning to force its own influence on our society. With automation and the internet, I think it could be possible to see the return of the cottage industry. With automation, a small business can now mass produce goods, and with the world wide web, market those goods. The huge international corporations that have gained so much power since the beginning of the industrial age are not about to surrender their power to any new system that works towards de-centralization of industry, and that is where the next battles for control will take place.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

You seem to a firm grasp of the reality which is deliberately hidden from and denied by the masses.

More on the "Three Cities" can be found in the Ring of Power (video). There are many other topics in the video as well wich are very informative. I cannot endorse it as being fully accurate, but highly recommend it nevertheless.

Special thanks to abelievingskeptic.

EDIT to add:

It may also be important to note that Canada is a Crown Commonwealth. Despite the impression of being an independant nation, it is actually still a part of the empire owned by the British royals, along with many other countries such as Australia. An example of this is the Canadian national police force Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They are not called "royal" as a mtter of tradition but as a matter of fact.

This is one reason that Britain has not given up the Pound in favor of the Euro. The British Empire goes far beyond the borders of Europe.

[edit on 1/17/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Interesting Video, provides more information that I had learned so far.
One thing, I am a Mason, and I don't see this as being something that the Masons would back. More likely that links to Masonry are a deception. It is the one society that could work against these groups.

If I were to name a city that I feel is home to this movement, I would suspect Luxembourg more than any other city.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The Masons are always ridiculed and singled out. I have no judgement to render on the Masons in particular one way or the other. The entire organization could be made up of good people who just so happen to be controlled by one bad agenda that is even hidden to them. That's probably how Satan would do it too. Use good people to bring about his wicked works. Or there could be good people and bad people in the organization, just like any other group. Or, the Masons might actually be the one group with the knowledge to battle tyranny in its most clandestine forms. After all, someone must be putting up resistance against the antichrist and a global fascist state, or we would be there already. I don't think most Masons can answer with certainty which of the three is correct. After all, Masons are people too.

If I were to name a city that I feel is home to this movement, I would suspect Luxembourg more than any other city.

I want to look into Luxembourg some more now that you say that, but the influence of the "Three Cities" cannot be denied, and the facts are clearly verifiable. They operate with their own consititution and laws, without any oversight by the host nation.

[edit on 1/17/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Rothschild's did influence the Masons;
1776: Adam Weishaupt officially completes his organisation of the Illuminati on May 1 of this year. The purpose of the Illuminati is to divide the goyim (all non-Jews) through political, economic, social, and religious means. The opposing sides were to be armed and incidents were to be provided in order for them to: fight amongst themselves; destroy national governments; destroy religious institutions; and eventually destroy each other.
Weishaupt soon infiltrates the Continental Order of Freemasons with this Illuminati doctrine and establishes lodges of the Grand Orient to be their secret headquarters. This was all under the orders and finance of Mayer Amschel Rothschild and the concept has spread and is followed within Masonic Lodges worldwide to the present day.
Weishaupt also recruits 2,000 paid followers including the most intelligent men in the field of arts and letters, education, science, finance,and industry. They were instructed to follow the following methods in order to control people.

Read their family timeline ; iamthewitness.com... (scroll the menu to the left for years and the full text on the right).

1743: Mayer Amschel Bauer, an Ashkenazi Jew, is born in Frankfurt, Germany, the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a money lender and the proprietor of a counting house. Moses Amschel Bauer places a red sign above the entrance door to his counting house. This sign is a red hexagram which under Rothschild instruction will end up on the Israeli flag some two centuries later.
1760: Following his father's death, Mayer Amschel Bauer returns to Frankfurt to take over his father's business. Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging over the entrance door ("Rot," is German for, "Red," "Schild," is German for, "Sign").

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The American civil war;
1861: President Abraham Lincoln approaches the big banks in New York to try to obtain loans to support the ongoing American civil war. As these large banks were heavily under the influence of the Rothschilds, they offer him a deal they know he cannot accept, 24% to 36% interest on all moneys loaned. Lincoln is very angry about this high level of interest and so he prints his own debt free money and informs the public that this is now legal tender for both public and private debts.

1862: By April $449,338,902 worth of Lincoln’s debt free money has been printed and distributed. He states of this, “We gave the people of this republic the greatest blessing they ever had, their own paper money to pay their own debts.”
The Times of London publishes the following statement, "If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

1863: President Abraham Lincoln discovers the Tsar of Russia, Alexander II (1855 – 1881), was having problems with the Rothschilds as well as he was refusing their continual attempts to set up a central bank in Russia. The Tsar then gives President Lincoln some unexpected help.
The Tsar issued orders that if either England or France actively intervened in the American Civil War, and help the South, Russia would consider such action a declaration of war, and take the side of President Lincoln. To show that he wasn't messing about, he sent part of his Pacific Fleet to port in San Francisco and another part to New York.

1876: Otto von Bismarck states,
"The division of the United States into two federations of equal force was decided long before the civil war by ..(cut).. the Rothschilds. They foresaw the tremendous booty if they could substitute two feeble democracies, indebted to the financiers... Therefore they started their emissaries in order to exploit the question of slavery and thus dig an abyss between the two parts of the Republic."

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Bank of America;
1811: The charter for the Rothschilds Bank of the United States runs out and Congress votes against its renewal. Nathan Mayer Rothschild is not amused and he states, "Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."
However the United States stands firm and the Charter is not renewed, which causes Nathan Mayer Rothschild to issue another threat, "Teach those impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to colonial status."

1812: Backed by Rothschild money, and Nathan Mayer Rothschild's orders, the British declare war on the United States. The Rothschilds plan was to cause the United States to build up such a debt in fighting this war that they would have to surrender to the Rothschilds and allow the charter for the Rothschild owned First Bank of the United States to be renewed.

1816: The American Congress passes a bill permitting yet another Rothschild dominated central bank, which gives the Rothschilds control of the American money supply again. This is called the Second Bank of the United States and is given a twenty year charter. The British war against the America therefore ends with the deaths of thousands of British and American soldiers, but the Rothschilds get their bank.

1832: President Andrew Jackson, runs the campaign for his second term in office under the slogan, "Jackson And No Bank!" This is in reference to his plan to take the control of the American money system to benefit the American people, not for the profiteering of the Rothschilds.

1833: President Andrew Jackson starts removing the government's deposits from the Rothschild controlled, Second Bank of the United States and instead deposits them into banks directed by democratic bankers.
This causes the Rothschilds to panic and so they do what they do best, contract the money supply causing a depression. President Jackson knows what they are up to and later states,
"You are a den of thieves vipers, and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out."

1835: On January 30, an assassin tries to shoot President Jackson, but miraculously both of the assassin's pistols misfired. President Jackson would later claim that he knew the Rothschilds were responsible. He is not the only one, the assassin, Richard Lawrence, who was found not guilty by reason of insanity, later bragged that powerful people in Europe had hired him and promised to protect him if he were caught.

1836: Following his years of fighting against the Rothschilds and their central bank in America, President Andrew Jackson finally succeeds, when the bank's charter is not renewed. It would not be until 1913 that the Rothschilds would be able to set up their third central bank in America, the Federal Reserve, and to ensure no mistakes are made, this time they will put one of their own bloodline, Jacob Schiff, in charge of the project.

I guess America never learn! Now today US threatens Iran and N Korea with war (axis of evil as someone called them) and that is no accident! These are two of only 7 nations wich don't have a Rothschild owned central bank. The Rothschilds still controls the wars, and media still do not write about them (they own some of the news agencies).

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the Khazaria reference. I looked up the history of this kingdom, and personally I like what I read. I don't see the evil. Are the Rothschilds good or evil? I'm not convinced of either. Religious wise, I am of the Zoroastrian, Christian, Wiccan philosophy. The Christian influence brings in the Judea influence.

I support the creation of Israel, and I am suspicious of the Muslim faith. Islam spreads war and tyranny where ever it goes, and seems to refuse to live in peace with other religions. It is a shame that the Muslims who control the middle east seem to want to destroy evidence of history. That makes me even more suspicious of their beliefs. I wish I could learn more about the Hittites, that is a civilization who has been short changed in world history, in my opinion. Most likely, the Canaanites were the descendants of the the Hittites. The Phoenicians were also said to have occupied what is now days known as Israel. That is another civilization that I wish I knew more about.

Are the Palestinians the descendants of the Canaanites, Philistines, or Arabs? DNA testing shows they are a mixture of many groups, but nothing to determine that they are the descendants of the Canaanites. Most Palestinians are recent converts. For some reason, they don't want to submit to DNA testing. That should arouse your suspicions. DNA testing shows that most Jews are of Middle East descent, the Khazarians making up only about 10% of the population. Personally I think that the Middle East conflict over Israel has nothing to do with who has what rights to the land, as many Muslim nations have confiscated the property of Jews and all others who were not Muslim with no remorse. It is about religion, and Muslim demands to impose Hasidic law over everyone. Before the formation of Israel, the area was mostly unoccupied.

From what I have read, the Rothschilds did not become involved in the Federal Reserve until 1930. If you are going to look for a culprit, JP Morgan would be the place to start.

coat.ncf.ca...

Here is another interesting link on the Fed Res.

land.netonecom.net...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here is another very interesting link for those seeking knowledge.

The 60 wealthiest families in 1924

www.nndb.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghaele

I have to say, I am impressed with your posts. Obviously we have a different take on the Civil War, but I thank you for your contributions here nonetheless.

The whole crux of our discrepancy surrounding the Civil War really rests on discerning the level of manipulation the banksters had imposed on Union policy.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghaele

Thank you Ghaele for the time lines in American and World history. I have known some of the information you provided and the world bank continues it's control of people and countries. In other words you play by our game, the world bank, or we will crush you. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
I am a western liberal, which means my beliefs are based on the concepts put forth by Jonathan Locke. In other words, I believe in the balance of power, rights of man, opportunity for all, representative government, and the market system...

...I see communism and socialism as idealistic nonsense for suckers, and I feel the same way about the Free Market. All three concepts lead to ever larger government...All three philosophies play into the hands of power hungry elites.

...Obviously I am not a supporter of Ron Paul. Yes I support the Clintons...

I have mixed feelings about royal libertarian Ron Paul too (see Are You a Real Libertarian, or a Royal Libertarian geolib.pair.com...). I think it may be a stretch to actually support the Clintons though. As geo-libertarians point out, we don't have a real market economy. Those who stole the land and natural resources by the sword or through divine reich destroyed the free market more than anyone else, including even those who nationalize industry.

My biggest concern is that those who don't have ownership and control in general may be even worse. Those who can handle geo-lib adequately may be in the minority. Sufficiently enlightened users of force are few and far between as well.

Now with destabilization of much of the Middle East, including Pakistan, it looks like (hopefully more) intelligent squid or cockroaches next time around.

link to image www.voxfux.com...

A Pakistani loose nuke and neocon wet dream no doubt.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

...The huge international corporations that have gained so much power since the beginning of the industrial age are not about to surrender their power to any new system that works towards de-centralization of industry, and that is where the next battles for control will take place.

Well, there is the concern about Peak Oil and Peak Food. Peak Food is likely to be a problem even if the fossil fuel holds out.

There are plenty of options for industry if they want it:

www.verticalfarm.com...
www.startram.com...
autogeny.org... (his name is actually John Storrs Hall)
vortexengine.ca...
www.enviromission.com.au...

finally numerous PRT systems:
www.jpods.com...
www.taxi2000.com...

Plus whatever else I missed.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There are certainly very promising alternative energy sources. The two I think that are the most promising is windmill generation of electricity, and ethanol from the material left over from paper mills. Apparently turning trees into ethanol is very energy efficient, more so than corn. Already there is a ready made waste supply. Europe has already greatly expanded their use of windmills. This is in my opinion the true future of electricity production, and it is easy to envision independent wind mill farmers.

This is the thing, these energy technologies are much more labor dependent, and not so easily dominated by single corporations. I don't know how anyone can separate the rise of the NWO from the rise of the massive fortunes from early on in the industrial revolution. Billionaires are like the aristocracy of old. The industrial age brought about a whole new form of aristocrat, and that massive accumulation of wealth is exactly what creates the power of banks and the rise of a NWO. Here is a chart of wealth distribution since the time of the industrial revolution.

econ161.berkeley.edu...

This web site makes some very strong points about the rise of the robber barons from the time of the industrial revolution. JP Morgan was the primary mover behind creating the Federal Reserve. These are important point of history to understand.

econ161.berkeley.edu...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I believe I have seen this quote posted here on ATS before, but I thought this would also be a good place to post it. Smedley Darlington Butler was WW I general, who had supposedly been recruited by bankers in 1933 to assassinate FDR. General Butler then revealed the plan to congress, and the matter was swept under the table, but at least the plot was foiled.

truthemergency.us...

"Jules Archer quotes testimony from the McCormack-Dickstein House Committee on un-American Activities hearings (including testimony that was subsequently censored from public record) that details how Butler was’ approached by representatives of the arch-conservative American Liberty League; how they tried to persuade him to lead an army of veterans in demonstration against Roosevelt's silver standard; how Butler quickly concluded that the silver standard controversy was being used as a subterfuge to lead American veterans against Washington for truly sinister purposes; and how this hero, patriot, and Republican democrat, upon uncovering the full dimensions of the conspiracy, determined to go to Washington and blow it wide open."

Quote from Butler's book, "War Is A Racket".

en.wikipedia.org...

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just figured I'd throw this link in here quick. I just found this page yesterday, and had it open again today to talk about in another thread.

Senate Report 93-549

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The Civil War was a sad time for our country, and has left us divided as a nation in many ways, to this very day. I don't see either side as the bad guys, but I feel that the war was probably inevitable. How else could slavery have ended? In many ways I think the South was trapped by the institution of slavery, and it is difficult to imagine how things could have gone differently.

It is common knowledge that slavery was coming to an end, with the invention of Eli Whitney's cotton gin. If given time, the South would have had to convert to the cotton gin because it was more economically viable, i.e. they didn't have to pay for slaves or their food, housing, upkeep, etc. That is how slavery would have ended if not for the Civil War. This was taught in school when I was a student, 40 years ago. And Jackinthebox is right; the Civil War was fought for economic reasons. Southerners were fighting for the right to operate as they always had - independently without much govt interference. They didn't want to be part of a United States federal govt. they wanted their independence. In that way, it's just the same as the American Revolution; people fighting for their independence and the right to self-determination.
The North still teaches that the Civil War was about slavery; but it wasn't, not at all. The South is a very different place from the North and not very many Northerners understand the South, even if they have lived there. You really have to study the Southern psyche to fully understand it. To this day, Southerners are very independent and they value it greatly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join