It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the one thing I always think about wrt the NWO is....... Why? If there truly is a faction of global elite that control everything, then why push it? If "they" are already manipulating everything on a global basis, haven't they already achieved what they want? Isn't it easier to let people think they are living normal everyday lives?

If I was the grand architect of global domination, I would want people to not even know they were being dominated. It seems much easier to have a global sense of "middle classism". It's a LOT easier to control people when they think they are "happy" than setting up some 1984 type society. Think about it. If you made every society apathetic, fat, and somewhat happy, while encouraging them to overspend and be in debt, you would essentially have control. AND you wouldn't have to worry about uprisings. It would be hard to recruit suicide bombers when they were too busy playing video games.

The real key is apathy. Keep people thinking they are "happy" and they aren't going to complain. Way easier to manipulate election of "leaders" that way. Angry people want change, happy people want the status quo.

As for population control, you still wage the same little wars and introduce the same diseases that people come to expect. "Natural" disasters are also a good way to kill of a few thousand here and there. Plus, fat + lazy = shorter life spans.

Surveillance? Easy... Promote consumerism. When people have "stuff" they want to protect it. Expand free wifi internet access so everyone is going through controlled providers. Promise that a government access point is a safe access point. Now you control the internet traffic. Same with cellphone service. Make it a statement that everyone deserves free internet access and a cellular phone. Now you can access everyones records. Forget rfid implants, give people free stuff, and they will sign up right and left. Also, promote subsidized health care with the caveat that you give up your DNA.

So now, in my plan, I have "eyes" on all of your internet traffic, I have you in debt, I can track your cellphone usage, and with the GPS in your free phone, I know where you are. And, I have your DNA.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here
Stop crying, complaining, being afraid. Start laughing. -------PC

These punks probably can't wipe their own bottoms. Who changed their diapers?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Stop crying, complaining, being afraid. Start laughing. -------PC

These punks probably can't wipe their own bottoms. Who changed their diapers?

Not the " rise" of the NWO. But their final flushing. Pull the handle. Off they go! --- PC

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Great post jack this is why I like chatting with you. Im a big history guy myself and the way you pieced this all together is genius. Some of the posts responding are great too. Its to bad that more people dont read stuff like this. Its funny because this info is out there its just a matter of piecing it together and putting 2 and 2 together and you did it great. I was listening to Ron Paul the other night on the debate and it is amazing just looking at that debate how they want to shut him up and they all mock him when he gives an answer like he is ignorant and doesnt know what he is talking about. I was a Huckabee guy but the more and more I do research on Ron Paul the more I like the guy. I dont want to turn this into a plug but my point is this is just another way that the elites control people....kind of reminds me of high school when you would say something and the "popular kid" would scoff at what you said as uncool and not right..same dif because the popular ones out there scoff it doesnt mean they are right...I was thinking today and I dont know how to go about this but creating another party...not an Independant that is out there but creating a party called the constitutionalist party.....somewhere where a guy like RP can go....I mean he cant go republican they mock him...he cant go democrat they dont like him either......

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THERMO

If there truly is a faction of global elite that control everything, then why push it? If "they" are already manipulating everything on a global basis, haven't they already achieved what they want?

No, they have not already achieved their goals. They do not yet control and manipulate everything. There is still the potential for resistance, but not for much longer I fear.

As far as the surveillance and apathy you speak of, I think I think it is quite clear that these methods have already been deployed with great success.

The problem with keeping everyone happy is that the resources are running out fast. That's why we are seeing things like genetically modified foods. You won't see rich people eating that poison though. I wish I could afford to eat organic.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There must be a way to turn this around though. I mean the overpopulation problem can be dealt with but first the systems that are in place must be brought to a grinding halt.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Excellent, well put together thread Jack! The first thing I do when I read threads here on ATS is try and analyize it with logic. I know logic can be manilpulated and falsified, but what you are saying here makes a whole heck of a lot of sense.

Knowing that I am not a scholar; I would love to see someone with an education in political science/ history come up with an argument. Just to test it, if you catch what I mean. If it can stand against an educated rebuttle then you are gunna raise eyebrows even more.

Just to post my opinion, I believe the things you said to be true. I just hope it is not
. I hope someone can prove you wrong, at least for the sake of mankind.

Also, to go along with the NWO thing and all the stuff you said there, it seems to me there is an underlying goal through religion and the Bible. What do you think about that end of the spectrum?

Have you seen Ring of Power? They kind of tie in that end of it all. Although, some things they say I researched and found to be unfactual. None the less. What say you?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by THERMO

Phenomenal. I think this particular comment has it all wrapped up! Starred.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

This is true. One must have resources to feed the happily apathetic. Genius.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Very insightful. It all just seems so clear, without being so airtight as to set off red flags. It got me thinking that if by some miracle Ron Paul actually got elected, the real test of this whole NWO theory would be to see him get"ousted", either from office or from life itself. But if this is all really the way it is, and it seems quite likely it is, then the elites will never let it happen. They would have too much to lose by going through another JFK situation. And with tech and the media at their current levels of sophistication, the tools to prevent such a scenario are readily available.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
By looking at what is prevented, who and what prevents it, and how the media subsequently reports or fails to report on these things, one can easily see the pattern of tyranny.

Likewise when a source of alternative views or a news site for example fails to report faithfully or quickly on an issue you know to be important, and that others feel the same about, you know that the system of tyranny is Hegelian, and that the puppet master is manipulating not one but at least two puppets at the same time for the purpose of distracting the ruled from the activities of their true rulers.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Also, to go along with the NWO thing and all the stuff you said there, it seems to me there is an underlying goal through religion and the Bible. What do you think about that end of the spectrum?

As enigmatic as the Bible is, there does indeed seem to be a linear thread which runs through it. But perhaps that was never the original intent either, and the manipulators just exploit this perception using it as another very potent tool in their aresenal. Just because the Bible predicts Armageddon and the end of days, does mean it was our destiny. These prophecies may have already come to pass centuries ago, as some interpretations explain. But accurate or not, organized religion is control. If old fears can be kept alive, there is power to be had in such an endeavor. Religion is not spirituality. And furthermore, all religion is not based on the Old Testament.

But having said all of this, one must also consider the power of suggestion and thought to manifest in reality. Take the siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. David Koresh predicted that corrupt government forces would reign in the end of days, and that everyone would die by fire as predicted in the Biblical account of the end of days. While this certainly did not happen to the rest of us, to the world as a whole, his predictions were certainly accurate enough in their world. And I don't think he ever made a conscious decision to lead his flock into a "suicide by cop." I believe that the power of thought manifested itself in reality.

This is exactly why the prophets always add "it does not have to be this way" when heralding bad news.

There is a mini-conspiracy surrounding this video, but I believe the contents are pertinent to this discussion. [[Click here]] to jump to YouTube hosted video.

[[Click here]] to reach a thread delving into a more bizarre and therefore unaccepted aspect of biblical analyses.

What say you?

I say, interesting choice of words there.

[edit on 1/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

You forgot to plug your own thread buddy.

(Here's how ya do it)

For a more "up to date" aspect and the current state of affairs in the NWO, take a peek at Economy Sinking Government Knows & Giving Bad Info. Here you will see the shift from prediction, which was rigourously and directly challenged by the NWO through self decribed secret society members(s), to current bad news which the NWO is still trying to spin to its own advantage.

[edit on 1/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Oh my bad Im getting old at the ripe age of 26 sometimes I forget

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I think that the reason for what is going on it to bring all countrys to the same level. you cannot have one country making, a shirt and paying a worker $.50 cents an hour and have the same shirt made in another country being made at $10.00 per hour.The NWO will make free trade work. But at what expense?[our freedom,our way of life] Bush is working very hard to break America. and bring us to our knees. With most of our products being made off shore. our hands are almost tied at this point I truly think that this is going to bring on a world wide Depression. Think about it if you work for Mc Donalds you can't aford to eat there.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Awesome, awesome OP!! I'm not American, but obviously I realize the place they hold in the world, and I love seeing an actual well-thought-out, historically accurate post about this type of stuff, rather than pure foilhatisms. (Though those are fun, too!)

You mentioned that Nazi Germany was a test model for the NWO. Perhaps that is why they were appeased for so long before WW2, to test out how such a machine would go about feasting on other nations and such, and to see how long the powers that be could justify that.

But in any event, I'll be keeping an eye out for your other threads!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I believe the NWO has taped Hillary to win the 2008 Presidential election. McCain has been purposely put out in front as the Republican Nominee because he is beatable. Fred Thompson has been held back and we all know what he is capable of doing, you saw the real Fred during the last debate. The media will keep promoting McCain as the leader for the Republican party nominee because they know he is beatable.

2008 Hillary will become your next President of The Divided States Of America. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi Jack, I followed you here from the credit card forum where I supported your position.

I would like to disagree with you here on a few items.

First of all, on the civil war, most people in the U.S. were illiterate, and had no concept of international banking. I am not going to try and explain why southerners fought the civil war, they had many reason, and the wealthy people in the South probably fought for the reasons you explained.

In the North, however, most people fought for two reasons, which were essentially the same in many ways. The number one reason people fought in the North was to preserve the Union, which was in fact a very legitimate reason, and the second main reason was to end slavery. If the civil war had not been fought after the election of Lincoln, then it would have been fought eventually, as hostilities between the North and South had already began in the Kansas territories as slavers and family farmers were in economic competition of and for the new territories. Competition over western expansion gauranteed that there would be a war between the slave owners in the South, and family farmers in the North.

Family farmers did not want to have to compete with slave labor. They knew that slave labor, which is wrong, put them at an unfair advantage economically, and they were not about to let themselves be dominated by slave owners. For this reason I say Thank God that the civil war was fought when it was fought.

Secondly, you have overlooked the fact that European bankers were actively encouraging the South to secede from the union. The strategy of the people you cited, the Rothchilds and such, was to divide and conquer the United States. European bankers were intentionally driving a wedge between the industrialized North and the Agrarian South so that they could take control of our nation.

The great majority of the people in the North fought the civil war for legitimate reasons. The proof of this is the famous Lincoln Douglas debates on slavery. Where are the great debates of the day on banking? Slavery was the main issue of the day. It wasn't about freeing the slaves, it was about farmers refusing to compete with slave labor.

Yes, the elites of the North unfairly profited a great deal from the war and that is a shame, but the vast majority of the people of the North paid dearly with their lives and the lives of their loved ones to keep the U.S. united, and we are a better nation because of this.

At the same time, Southerner elites were too happy to side with European bankers against their countrymen, and thought that they could win a war against the North. The South greatly underestimated the capabilities of the pioneers of the western states at that time in the north. Many others have made the same mistake.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

2008 Hillary will become your next President of The Divided States Of America.

Hillary has the endorsement of the Rothschilds, has power in the Bilderberger Group, and her husband is quite chummy with the Bush family. I have been saying for years that she will be the next President. But of a nation divided? Perhaps, but I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You make excellent points, but please do not take offense that I must now refute them. I must do this in two parts due to the scope of your rebuttal.

First of all, on the civil war, most people in the U.S. were illiterate, and had no concept of international banking. I am not going to try and explain why southerners fought the civil war, they had many reason, and the wealthy people in the South probably fought for the reasons you explained.

People today have little concept of the Federal Reserve system even though thay can read. Illiteracy and the lack of conceptualizing international banking only made it easier for the fraud to be perpetrated.

The Southern soldier was not fighting "for" slavery, if that is what you are trying to dodge here. Most southern soldiers did not own slaves. Only the wealthy owned slaves generally. You could say that the southerners were the first Republican really. They were fighting for conservative values and less government. They fought to preserve their rights, and states' rights against the expansion of the Federal system. Again, morality was not part of the equation. Right or wrong, the southern economy was dependant on slaves the same way the American economy today has become dependant on illegal immigrants. Slavery did not have the stigma attached to it that we see today either. It was simply the natural state of things, much like illegal immigration of today. An issue yes, but not the evil portrayal that we have today.

In the North, however, most people fought for two reasons, which were essentially the same in many ways. The number one reason people fought in the North was to preserve the Union, which was in fact a very legitimate reason, and the second main reason was to end slavery. If the civil war had not been fought after the election of Lincoln, then it would have been fought eventually, as hostilities between the North and South had already began in the Kansas territories as slavers and family farmers were in economic competition of and for the new territories. Competition over western expansion gauranteed that there would be a war between the slave owners in the South, and family farmers in the North.

You are buying into the propoganda that was sold in the North to whip up support at the time. Since the Union was victorious, this propoganda has been perpetuated and expanded. Did you know that there are soldiers in Iraq who actually believe that Saddam Hussein was behind the 9/11 attacks?

The "very legitimate reason" you speak of is really a matter of opinion, not fact. The preservation of the Union would never have been in doubt were it not for the reforms implemented and intended by the Federal government. The Confederacy were not the agitators. They sought to preserve the status quo.

There was no guarantee of war. The issue of slavery should have been decided on a state by state basis. The southern states supported this notion, while the federal government imposed their will on the western territories, exacerbating the issue.

If you really believe that slavery was the core issue, then ask yourself the following. Why wasn't the Emancipation Proclomation issued until after the war had already begun? Why couldn't the issue of slavery have been worked out over time through legislation? What was it that suddenly made slavery an issue worth fighting to the death over? Did good Christians in the North suddenly come to understand a deeper meaning in Scripture, while their Southern counterpart did not? I don't think so. I am not saying that slavery was not evil, but at the time it was not considered to be the evil we see it as today.

Furthermore, as I have already stated, slavery was not exclusive to the south. New Jersey practiced slavery until 1865! (Two years after the Emancipation Proclomation) Lincoln's anti-slavery secretary owned slaves right across the river from where I am sitting at this moment, north of New York City. I will use the Emancipation Proclomation itself to defend my assertion. The following quote is an excerpt from the Emancipation Proclamation which I have underlined at two key points:

Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-in-Chief, of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for suppressing said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and in accordance with my purpose so to do publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate as the States and parts of States wherein the people thereof respectively, are this day in rebellion against the United States, the following, to wit:

Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, (except the Parishes of St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James Ascension, Assumption, Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the City of New Orleans) Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkley, Accomac, Northampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Ann, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth[)], and which excepted parts, are for the present, left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued.

I will reply further now to:

Family farmers did not want to have to compete with slave labor. They knew that slave labor, which is wrong, put them at an unfair advantage economically, and they were not about to let themselves be dominated by slave owners. For this reason I say Thank God that the civil war was fought when it was fought.

You may be right that small farmers did not want to compete with slave-owning plantationers, but this has nothing to do with why the war was fought. The American working class is being undermined today by illegal immigrant workers, but there is nothing being done about it. The only thing that made slavery an issue during the Civil War, was economic warfare. As I think I have proven now. In fact, I dare say that the Civil Rights movement probably would have come about sooner and with greater success if it had not been for the Civil War.

More to come...

[edit on 1/14/0808 by jackinthebox]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join