It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted by the "Aliens".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by radiodjguy
I don't know if one would actualy WANT to be abducted from what the video the psychologists on there were telling of PTSD and disorientation vomiting. In my opinion this does not sound like a great time.

Horrible medical experiments. Little gray aliens running around you with their probes. Man doesn't sound to me like a party I want to go to.

I mean if someone was into that sort of thing then I guess for them it would be a hoot but for me? No way Charlie.

thats my 2c

It doesn't have to be like that at all. It's only because of the fear within mankind and through the man that all that repressive natured stuff takes place. They maybe give drugs of some type so that you'll not move around or fight because if you moved around you might hurt yourself and others.

There medical abilities are byond mankind's imagination so I think any pain and toture associatied is within the perceptiual aspects of the human involved.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
There medical abilities are byond mankind's imagination so I think any pain and toture associatied is within the perceptiual aspects of the human involved.

Medical abilities aside. The grays have notoriously a horrible bedside manner. I mean you get taken without being asked, they strap you down, they do whatever their little brains can come up with to you. they then wipe your memory and drop you off dazed confused.

Least kiss me and lie that you will call me.

Ok beyond the jokes.

What would be a good thing about being medically experimented on by aliens? This does not sound like a good time.

like you said perceptual aspects of the human involved. Well if it's me involved and I am getting probed by a gray without them even asking I would say its torture, sure I would.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by MrdDstrbr

There's no known Telepatic Telephone Book around...

There isn't?

Not, your mind?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by radiodjguy

Mankind does that to all sorts of animals daily. It's the scientific study.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

reply to post by MrdDstrbr

There's no known Telepatic Telephone Book around...

There isn't?

Not, your mind?

I'm talking from a real measureable understandable unilatterally excpted phyical norm.

Though I do understand the reality on a personal level, unless it can be expressed down to the easiest personal perspective, unless it can be proven byoned doubt, does it really exist or is it in your mind?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

One's connection to God and Mind and Nature and each other is not something to be feared but embraced.

Many of these gifts become possible in the embracing.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In reference to the earlier mention of the family that was abducted in lake county montana in 97 this is part of that video. I find it strange that an entire family could go missing and nothing said about it. Whats stranger is that I live 20 mins away and never once heard anything about it. I could understand a cover up on one person but an entire family?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Seems I remember watching a 2-3hour special on UFOs many years ago, late 80s or early 90s, with host Mike Farrel where some guy named Condor (I think) claimed that EBEs enjoy listening to Tibeten music and also like strawberry ice cream.

Does anyone remember that special?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
In reference to the earlier mention of the family that was abducted in lake county montana in 97 this is part of that video. I find it strange that an entire family could go missing and nothing said about it. Whats stranger is that I live 20 mins away and never once heard anything about it. I could understand a cover up on one person but an entire family?

Those guys are HORRIBLE actors wow...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I wouldn't swear to it, but seems like I was reading up on that incident a few days ago, and it was deemed a hoax. I know that I saw the video and several others.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

One's connection to God and Mind and Nature and each other is not something to be feared but embraced.

Many of these gifts become possible in the embracing.

Your words are only too true my brother.

However! There is the "self will" and the evils of putting the creatures self will over that of the father's will.

Don't take me wrong. I do believe your rightious and well within the will of our father, but there is that one issue that each must work out.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Seems I remember watching a 2-3hour special on UFOs many years ago, late 80s or early 90s, with host Mike Farrel where some guy named Condor (I think) claimed that EBEs enjoy listening to Tibeten music and also like strawberry ice cream.

Does anyone remember that special?

That EBE comment was the best thing I've read all week!

EBEs better getting to like the rock and roll says I. That's what I be saying!!!!!!

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I seriously can't understand why some people who post here would want to be abducted. Speaking as an alleged abductee, it appears that they mostly abduct people for fun and games and then make up some story about helping them and mankind. I wonder then if aliens have their own style of youtube. and interactive video postings on us called: My silly pet humans? (must be over 18)....Similar to those hypnosis shows.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

EBE's - Extra- terrestrial Biological Entities

I'll look for the old VHS and transfer to digital just for you.
Perhaps John Lear could give us update and clarification on this

In the mean time I would suggest you slap on a Tibeten music CD, aim your speakers at the sky and lay out a dish of strawberry ice cream to bait the abductors.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm new here, but I was fascinated by this topic and decided to join. I have came across several posts in this thread that I would like to respond to, please understand that these are just my opinions:

"Are you trying to say that the ETs are walking around with us in human's skin? That's a thought that usually the "reptilian" fanatics talk about, but I rarely hear it about seeing an alien. Can you detail it a bit more?" - SantaClaus

--- I don't know where the original theory came about that aliens were reptilian, gray, etc. The definition of "alien" is simply something that isn't native to your current location. We have "alien" plants, animals and even people in the US...from other countries. With as many different species we have on earth alone, why would you narrow your mind by believing that there was only a few types of aliens - none of which could possibly resemble humans.

"I have always been under the impression that the aliens are the ones choosing the abductees- not the other way around. If the aliens are trying to keep everything secret they wont want someone who is hyper-aware and ready for them." - raven bombshell

--- Although it's true that aliens generally choose their abductees I don't think it would be too farfetched to think they may be open to "abducting" someone who wishes to be abducted. Maybe the human and the "alien" could work out some kind of compromise.

"Many of the alleged Contactees report that ETs are fully telepathic; so logically, if you want to have a Contact experience, or be brought aboard a ship, it makes sense to try to use telepathy to contact them." - MrdDstrbr

--- But it wouldn't hurt to verbally send it out into the universe what your wishes are.

"I don't know if one would actualy WANT to be abducted from what the video the psychologists on there were telling of PTSD and disorientation vomiting. In my opinion this does not sound like a great time. Horrible medical experiments. Little gray aliens running around you with their probes. Man doesn't sound to me like a party I want to go to. I mean if someone was into that sort of thing then I guess for them it would be a hoot but for me? No way Charlie." - radiodjguy

--- At this point, with as long as aliens have reportedly been around why would they be interested in probing and experimenting on humans still? I think if they are still experimenting it has gone beyond the probes stage. As for why someone would want to be abducted maybe that individual would like some help with something they haven't been able to deal with on their own in a "natural/normal" manner, others it could simply be curiosity. The benefits could go both ways if the "alien" species was willing to compromise.

Life is full of surprises, stay open to them and you could be pleasently surprised in the end.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Correct me if im wrong, but weren't you the same incarnated who posted a thread last year saying you are in contact with aliens and or a higher presence?

I'm gonna try and find it, can anyone else?

Apologies if im mistaken.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I want to be abducted by aleins but dont know how what should i do? from mr ???????????

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Simply draw your focus and attention inward. Feel your body with your mind and realize that the outside world is nothing but a set of actions that you have been hard-wired to respond to without thought. This will elevate you above the noise of everyone else.

If they are sufficiently interested, they will make contact.

It would be wise to keep in mind this simple fact: fear is a tool. Observe it. Use it. Don't let it conquer you. They are not interested in communing with wild animals.

Don't open the door unless you're able to face what may be behind it.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

i think about getting abducted everyday of my pointless existence in this rediculous world

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

HOWEVER! I do expect more from a mod, but that just goes to show you what the mods here are made up out of.

And we expect more from our membership. Dude, I wasn't the one claiming to be the Archangel Micheal.

From the T&C:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I have not seen the thread in wich he claims to be archangel michael so you may know something I dont. BUt Is it not possible that he TRULY believes that he is? If so than he is not knowingly providing false or inaccurate information

Besides your post about what he said in some other thread is irrelevant because it happened in another thread.

Wich brings me to two rules from the T&C that you seem to have either missed or ignored.

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

With all due respect. Incarnated has not violated T&C in this this particular thread.

His claim was made in another thread and should stay in that other thread. Not dragged in here and used to harass him.

Now back on topic.

Incarnated. I really love this thread. Its a shame that it got derailed for about 1 page. Anyway. I have no clue how to get abducted. However mabye by the time this thred gets the attention it deserves I will know how

Flag and star!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join