It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted by the "Aliens".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I suppose I spoke up without knowing all the information/history.

I thought it was just because of the Avatar as far as the archangel remark.

I really have no place getting in this one, I tend to have too much empathy at times.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I haven't. Just because YOU have a problem with that doesn't me it is my problem. Get it?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Intrepid, IMHO, I have no problem with you, but a SUPER mod shouldn't be bringing up stuff from other threads. T&C also says that trolling on threads is wrong, and you are trolling on the forum you have a job to protect. Its a bit unprofessional, and I feel like I've seen you do it before.

Just close the thread now as it is 2 pages of people arguing over a non-issue.

Incarnated, I'd just start a new thread if I were you. Its an interesting question, regardless of your history on this forum.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Intresting question! ? Right???

I thought so, I thought it could be a little fun and a little informative. I'd love to see what everyone knows about abduction.

Has anyone even checked out the video link I put up as the second post? That's one of the best videos on abduction I've ever seen.

The video I included was from a security cam. It shows a guy getting hit by the blast of light and dissappearing only to be returned 2 hours later the same way!

I don't understand why people seek to believe things but then will not let themselves see these things right in front of their eyes.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

There is THIS THREAD which will give you some instructions from an interesting guy named emanresui. Check the 3rd page. I always wondered myself what would predispose someone to the abduction phenomenon. Maybe its purely random.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I hesitate to post this, but one sure fire way to at least meet "aliens", call them what you will, is to strongly focus your mind and think think think in a public place that you want any nearby aliens to visit you right away, sit quietly, watch out for normal human nutjobs, and sooner rather than later you will be approached by "aliens".

But like the other poster said, careful what you wish for.

[edit on 8/1/08 by DogHead]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Thanks I will check it out/ checking it out now.

Maybe in a couple of days I'll try making a thread like:

Getting Abducted for Dummies, or an Idiots Guide to getting abducted.

If we can't have a little fun, why be?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Are you trying to say that the ETs are walking around with us in human's skin? That's a thought that usually the "reptilian" fanatics talk about, but I rarely hear it about seeing an alien. Can you detail it a bit more?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
I hesitate to post this, but one sure fire way to at least meet "aliens", call them what you will, is to strongly focus your mind and think think think in a public place, sit quietly, watch out for normal human nutjobs, and sooner rather than later you will be approached by "aliens".

But like the other poster said, careful what you wish for.

Good stuff. I can see that. However, public places... Matropolisuses. Yikes.

Though, I'm thinking upon's one's own abilities to "shine" would be the distance.

And what if I was abducted. I'm sure I'd not post it on ATS... Maybe they'd let me bring my digital camera. Of course then I'd be called fraud by photoshop!

Maybe I could get the alien mothership to pirate all broadcast channels and post a message that way.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Getting hold of Security feed from a Black and White camera and editing it with something akin to a green screen can't be all that hard.

As to abductions, while your up their getting an anal probe make sure to nick some stuff, people will believe you all the more if you have some hard evidence to back up your story, like an alloy not found here on earth. Of course if your stark naked and at a loss of where to hide your stolen alien booty, my suggestion would be up your butt... It's the last place their going to look, they've been up it already!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Hmm, now that sure is an interesting answer. And Santa, thanks for coming in and being civil, I think you said what needed to be said, and you said it very well.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have always been under the impression that the aliens are the ones choosing the abductees- not the other way around. If the aliens are trying to keep everything secret they wont want someone who is hyper-aware and ready for them.

awww, man I really want to ask a question about the Archangel thing.....

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated,
forgive my intrusion here. If I'm wrong, I apologize ahead of time. But I have followed a lot of Intrepid's comments, and I 'THINK' he has somewhat of a dry humor. I have one myself and am often misunderstood. Personally, I didn't take it, as he was attacking you. If I'm wrong, I hope you both will forgive me for butting in.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

There is a place and a time for everything... Here and Now is not the place or time...

However I welcome all U2U questions, and I'll be glad to answer fully and honestly.

I also state I'll not try to get you to send money, join a cult, or drink Kool-Aid.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

That has already been looked at and resolved. The point is, and it is known and understood that it is not proper behavior to drag something from another thread unto an fully unrelated thread no matter if the true entent is jokingly, or discrediting.

I do however see how you maybe correct though I don't find it presented in a funny way. I too have a very dry and obscure sense of funnybones.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Below you will find a link to my original post on the topic matter. It's several pages long. I stopped posting at page 23 and then it took on a life of it's own.

The Irony, is the knowing. I know the reality. I am well versed and I am clear in my expressions, and communications, one should if they have mental abilities themself tell I'm not a "crazy". I've been called a fraud. I don't mind that at all...

It's the knowing and the understanding of me that I find so funny. Maybe if someone knew how serious this was they'd think twice about treating me badly. LOL

I like to joke around. I'm very understanding. As the title of the tread reads,,, "Good Luck with my UNBELIEVABLE STORY"...

(it's those that spend several pages stating that I'm trying to get people to believe me that are confused.)

My Unbelieveable Story!!!

If you would rather communitcate via U2U it is welcomed. I believe you'll find me quite communitive.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
In response to the OP

Many of the alleged Contactees report that ETs are fully telepathic; so logically, if you want to have a Contact experience, or be brought aboard a ship, it makes sense to try to use telepathy to contact them

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I understand and accept that phenomenon. And perhaps, it can be done in human locgic mindsets, but I'm not willing to accept that humanity is able, regardless of cappabilities.

There are those that BELIEVE they are in communication but they are actually just reasoning within themselves.

There's no known Telepatic Telephone Book around...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You know I wonder what it would truly be like to be Taken from the Grey's or The Watchers I dont believe in all of the hype that mass media and the movies they put out to keep us in fear But if you think clearly you shall see that Other non human beings can be a good thing if you know and how to get in contact and learn the real truth for yourself Please just tell me a possible or right way to get in contact as in I want to meet the Good "Aliens Or Grey's." as you may call them that I know so much about our enslaved world and why we are who we are I stopped believing in the Lie that was programed into since I was 12 and that is still being tried to program my mind by "School" This may have nothing to do with the topic but please feel as I'm only expression my emotions and what I feel sometimes... So if you think its at all possible to give me some hope or reason to meet with these Beings Or if someone can get in contact with me spiritually or Telepathically This would be nice and very Thankful on my Part Yours truly
Halohackz.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't know if one would actualy WANT to be abducted from what the video the psychologists on there were telling of PTSD and disorientation vomiting. In my opinion this does not sound like a great time.

Horrible medical experiments. Little gray aliens running around you with their probes. Man doesn't sound to me like a party I want to go to.

I mean if someone was into that sort of thing then I guess for them it would be a hoot but for me? No way Charlie.

thats my 2c

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join