It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted by the "Aliens".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wanna get abducted by aliens but so far most people experience them during the night. But i think that this may be caused by the "old hag" remember its just a theory but the old hag is when your asleep but you are awake and can see and everyone has an old lady or something "grey" on your chest or legs.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Contact the many people that went for saucer rides.
O just had ground contact.
That's what I would do.
So many people in the know on ATS should be able to find out how.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have read heaps of accounts from various sources and books about abductions and 9 of 10 times most people are recollecting bits of what happened when they were abducted say at least a year after the event and more often than not it seems like it is an inter-dimensional extraction by said Pleidian, Grays etc.
So when it is happening you are going to be in stasis and evidently you wont be able to get your I-Phone out and get cool pics and vids of it all.
In fact you might wake up a few weeks later and only then realise that something external to your own reality interacted with you on a level of consciousness that you weren't privy to.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Michael, protects those who call out to him for help from abductions. And when that doesnt happen, we need to working on raising our frequency, increasing our love, meditation and seeking help.

There are ways to up your chance of abduction, and that is to meditate and try to connect to them. To go out on your balcony and ask for signs, flashes and sitings. Someone who was following my thread on waking up to your source, and was setting intentions and meditating possibly was abducted by a grey, which wasn't the intention I had at all for that thread, and still isn't. In fact, since he had a strong interest I think it was more that he allowed himself to remember with the intentions, and demonstrated that he was ET friendly enough that they decided to allow him some memory of the contact.

The key to anything is seeking your memories, and meditating and setting intention at night many times, 5-20 times, that you're connection is growing stronger and stronger to your higher self each day, and that you will remember you dreams, with clarity and recover all of your memories. Its called seeking, but......seeking abductions is not a wise or safe thing to do.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well I for one don't wanna be abducted.

I don't want to risk being picked up by a malevolent alien. (I don't trust the greys)

Besides do I really need contact to know that aliens do exist?

Lastly, I don't think you can "order up" an abduction. I believe they choose you.

Edit: Hm I wonder, malevolent aliens may choose people based on their gullibility and willingness to go. (easy prey)

Also, the reason I don't trust greys is that I've only hear of bad abductions take place with reptilians and greys (If they are not the same, which I believe they are). Never heard of bad contact happen with the Pleidians.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by vjr1113]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I suppose you could get one this way:

www.alienabductions.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
try putting a big sign with neon lights outside your bedroom window. seriously though, why would anyone in their right mind want to be abducted ?

mental illness perhaps ?

if anyone with tendencies to be a human guinae pig get sick of waiting for E.T to show up im sure there are many earthly scientists who would be only too willing to accomadate you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
the funny thing is that those who want to be abducted are doomed to never get that... um... joy. if they want to be abducted than it's not an abduction. sure you can split hairs with it as you can with the concept of rape. but, generally, an abduction is the taking of a person against their will. if they are willing, then it's not abduction.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redajin
the funny thing is that those who want to be abducted are doomed to never get that... um... joy. if they want to be abducted than it's not an abduction. sure you can split hairs with it as you can with the concept of rape. but, generally, an abduction is the taking of a person against their will. if they are willing, then it's not abduction.

And that is a very good point.
I agree, this isn't an abduction, but they are still experiencers. Which is a broad and general term for this.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I have read heaps of accounts from various sources and books about abductions and 9 of 10 times most people are recollecting bits of what happened when they were abducted say at least a year after the event and more often than not it seems like it is an inter-dimensional extraction by said Pleidian, Grays etc.
So when it is happening you are going to be in stasis and evidently you wont be able to get your I-Phone out and get cool pics and vids of it all.
In fact you might wake up a few weeks later and only then realise that something external to your own reality interacted with you on a level of consciousness that you weren't privy to.

The abduction is always in recall.
Copy cat of the Hills.
They got away with it so why can't I.

Then how is that a real experience if one is unconscious like Walton.
Well perhaps there was no recall for Walton as he knew what
happened to him when he was conscious.
At our day and age Walton might have taken pictures inside the
base with an iPhone.
That means injured people might be left to die unless the iPhones
are taken for security reasons.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The best way I know of to have an alien abduction experience is through sleep deprivation, and it happened to this guy:

abduction experience

My abduction experience was triggered by sleep deprivation and physical exhaus­tion.

Also as explained in that link, there are certain traits that make it more likely for you to have an abduction experience. One such trait is called "absorption". I doubt you can change your traits, but I'm just pointing out that some people are more likely to have the abduction experience than others.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redajin
don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I suppose you could get one this way:

www.alienabductions.com...

The only thing I can say about that is...why didn't I think of it? I wonder how much business they get? It seems to me like the abductions I read about with all that medical experiment stuff aren't much fun, so who would really want one of those abductions?

But this type of abduction could be fun! Let me see, what do I want the aliens to do to me while I'm abducted....I'm sure I can think of better things than getting stuck with needles.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Firstly, you need to be an innocent, and not want to get abducted.

If you were going to abduct someone, would you want to take someone who wanted to be abducted?

Think about it...

Kidnapping is the same thing as abduction:

Kidnapping

In criminal law, kidnapping is the taking away or asportation of a person against the person's will, usually to hold the person in false imprisonment, a confinement without legal authority. This may be done for ransom or in furtherance of another crime, or in connection with a child custody dispute.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join