It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get Abducted by the "Aliens".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is not a joke. I'd love to see a thread that reasons out the known simularities of how one might find theirselfs abducted by aliens.

A good example is I've heard the bulk of the majority of abductions that take place happen for a 2 hour period around 2am. So a good way to get abducted might be make sure to be outside between 1-3am.

What else?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Actual Abduction video caught on security camera.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Am I really the only other person out here that thinks about "how to get abducted by aliens"?

LOL

Are you saying you've never wanted to be abducted?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I would have thought that an "archangel" would have this knowledge already.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I would have thought that an "archangel" would have this knowledge already.

lol

I dont think all abduction are outside

I think alot take place during sleep

in my opinion ufos are also the annunaki who still reside still just like in genesis during the flood and after

i feel like ive had some kind of experience but cant say for sure as it was during the night, and even though it felt real and i could talk and was aware what was going on i remember waking up or snapping out of it after saying jesus' name during the incident

dream? partial abduction, ill never know but I dont think they are always outside for that matter

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yeah yeah, this old drum is getting old fellows so let me point this out to you.

I'm Incarnated, in meaning I have taken on phyical form. I've incarnated into the human creation form. Oh Yeah! Guess what? So too have YOU all.

Now you tell me what pryor knowledges of the past before the incarnation of yourself do you freely recall?

How about we don't shnit on my threads, I'd expect a little more respect from a moderator. Just goes to show really the limits of human's ability to follow a simple job discription wouldn't you say "super mod?"

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

honestly, i dont think we are personally attacking

if you have no recollection, they how do you know you? cause of coincidences

look at all the coincidences of the JFK/ Lincoln deal

everyones a skeptic

its a claim you made that you will now forever get slack on unless visible proof, its just like any post here

you seem to have much knowledge but elude or are so vague to give answer

just things ive noticed

its not like youll never be welcome here or free to post

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

There is a time and a place. It is VERY disrespectful to shint on one of my threads by trying to discredit me and my statements through introduction of something off topic matter, something that is wholy unbelieveable.

It's the fact that such a thing, you feel, needs to be introduced at all to a thread about "aliens and UFOs". It holds no barring on the topic matter and it is simply a direct attack on one's charactor on a thead. See it how you will.

The truth being my statements misunderstood by you and others in the past have no placement on a new thread under a new topic. Though a use might be well enough to make such a mistake, I do expect more from Moderators whom are placed in "Judgement" over other users.

It's distasteful and uncallled for. Now this tread, as serious as I had hoped it to be is tainted with the two of your bullshnit.

Real matrure fellows. Grow Up.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

yeah, I do apologize, i did not mean to go off topic but nonetheless did

as I did post a response in a serious matter to your post

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

its not like youll never be welcome here or free to post

You think I am free to post?

As long as I am getting disrespected by users like you and mods like that one, I am not free to post.

Sure I can make posts but the topic matter quickly needs be changed in minds like yours.

That's absolutely disrespectful.

What would happen if I went to everyone of your threads and started speaking off topic? I'd not be alowed too.

THIS IS OFF TOPIC!!!!! This is just introduced as a way to poop on MY TOPICS. Why, I have to ask why do you guys act like this?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

yeah, I do apologize, i did not mean to go off topic but nonetheless did

as I did post a response in a serious matter to your post

No harm no fowel, if you have questions or would just general like to poke at me with a stick, will you please at least keep it to a U2U, or wait until my next tread of that nature. You by what I can tell are just a user.

HOWEVER! I do expect more from a mod, but that just goes to show you what the mods here are made up out of.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
bring it on, just aslong as i get my t-shirt lol

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
HOWEVER! I do expect more from a mod, but that just goes to show you what the mods here are made up out of.

And we expect more from our membership. Dude, I wasn't the one claiming to be the Archangel Micheal.

From the T&C:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well I will tell you the techniques that I have used, but none have worked so far that I know.

First I tried something I read on here. It involved getting to this plane of information, you would concentrate on splitting your brain into 4 sections and assigning a color and feeling to each section. I laid in bed for an hour at least trying this. I can tell you it was a very strange night, but I cannot make any real claims.

Just last night I tried to project my thoughts all the way to this star in the Orion constellation. I told them "I know your there, you know im here, lets get together and be alright". I concentrated very hard at it, but I am yet to get a reply. My hopes are still up though, maybe even thoughts take awhile to travel that far I am thinking, maybe some Alien will be eating lunch and all of a sudden get this crazy voice in their head, and then maybe they will answer me. Dimensional lag sucks!

The crazy thing is, I was as close to I have ever been in my life to thinking I was seeing a UFO tonight, about 30 mins ago. It is still confusing me but I am pretty sure it was just a plane. I don't know if this helps at all but if someone is interested in the first process I tried U2U me and I will see if I can dig up the thread it was on.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hi Incarnated,

Should I bring my tin-hat ... seems a little heated here.
but I'll risk a post and see how it goes.

There was a similar thread by Skyfloating', not so long ago (might be worth taking a peek), there was lots vey good input.

Personally, I have to agree with MurderDevilCity ... not all abductions take place outside (mine certainly didn't).

You asked in one of your posts about people not knowing their incarnations before this one ... I can recalled 4 very detailed incarnations prior to my present (I've written books about 2 of them), and have 'snapshot' images of several more.

Perhaps you've had a bad day but you seem to be quite aggressive ... or perhaps you just have a history with 'MCD' and the MOD, either way if people click-on to your thread and see how aggro you come across they won't post. I'm not being disrespectful just trying to give a bit of advise so you don't kill your own thread.

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Do angels really need to be abducted? Would the aliens be suprised and yell out in fear once they realized that they had captured the ArchAngel? I need to light up my pipe and think about that one.

Originally posted by Incarnated
don't shnit on my threads

your bullshnit.

You must be an angel sailor of some sort. Some of my crew spout off like that too. Is that an accent showing through or did ya just misspell it on purpose?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Captain Obvious]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think making fun of people is rude, period.

Incarnated has been kind to me in the past and I really don't see why it is okay to make fun of him or anyone else around here.

I think there is a thread around here somewhere that says "Courtesy is Mandatory"

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is just to easy, if you want to get abducted by aliens you might want to take up bigfoot hunting or chasing werewolves. Red Rock State Park has a large alien colony that would certainly help you out. Scott Pendleton and Jen Fox are still missing. Then there is Lake County, Montana, they have family plan aductions there. Most secret government installations are also a good bet and don't forget about dark lonely roads. Any place where you see faces in the trees or unknown lights in the sky. The list just goes on and on. There are also many who make house calls, they pick you up and return you (most times). That two hour thing, i'm not so sure about that. Some might want to take you out to dinner and others might want to take you out, for dinner. They are like a bad reputation, either way, you get them for life.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't want to be abducted and I think you should be careful what you ask for.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I think making fun of people is rude, period.

Incarnated has been kind to me in the past and I really don't see why it is okay to make fun of him or anyone else around here.

Who's making fun of him? He posted the "archangel" stuff, not me.

I think there is a thread around here somewhere that says "Courtesy is Mandatory"

Yes there is, good info. BUT do we suspend the T&C because someone is "nice"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join