It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 10,000 police will guard Bush during Israel visit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Theres seems to be a misconception in this thread.

The 10,000 police officers will not be forming a circle around Bush and following him everywhere.

We can assume the protection will go around the clock, so lets divide the 10,000 number into, say, 3 8 hour shifts. So now at any given moment there is 3333 police officers on duty for the sole purpose of protecting Bush.

Even then there will still be no tight circle following. Most of this number will be manning checkpoints and entrances to buildings and locations that the president will be visiting. The rest will most likely be doing crowd control or serving on response teams detailed to react to given situations.

Hope this helps

CT

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I believe they have come to the conclusion, that the only remaining entry point into the middle east, is through a MAJOR incident, resulting in the loss of the most embarrassing component of their plans..
GW Bush.

I would like to share with you the same scenario I put forward to a friend who also suggested that Bush might be killed:

Offing Bush is the perfect move.

The size of the strike doesn't matter. Thanks to a long-running precedent of gross abuse of the War Powers Resolution, Bush or Cheney could nuke Iran if their abassador did so much as fart at a state dinner. They don't NEED justification to start the war.

And justification won't help them perpetuate the war once they start mishandling it. Look at Iraq. 9/11 was plenty traumatic. At a certain point, more isn't better, it's just more. A mushroom cloud wouldn't be any more useful than 9/11 in the longrun.

DIVISION is what is important. And false flag ops don't generate enough division. It's been six years since 9/11 and now very few people are wiling to hate democrats for not wanting to keep fighting over it. The division has faded over time.

They need to make traitors out of doves. Popping Bush is the way to do that.

Scenario:

Bush gets killed.

Cheney produces "evidence" implicating Hamas/Iran, begins deployments, and asks for a declaration of war.

Congress refuses the declaration, probably leaning on JFK as precedent for a "cooling off period" before we start launching nukes over one death.

A few radicals on the left celebrate Bush's demise, making their side look awful.

Government agents do even more, posing as both liberals and muslims online, celebrating and saying that Cheney should be killed too so that Pelosi can end the war immediately, etc etc.

Cheney says he's got the final evidence he needs, so the democrats pass a resolution saying there is to be no retaliation. Cheney defies the resolution, citing War Powers. Impeachment proceedings begin, so does the war with Iran.

Cheney declares a state of emergency and declares that until the election congress is barred from meeting and there shall be no policy changes.

Riots break out. Military tribunals begin a catch-and-release program of rounding up rioters, holding them for a few days, then convicting and immediately parolling them en masse. The goal is not to punish rioters, but to remove them from the voter registration sheets as convicted felons.

Strong republican turnout and the removal of many democrats from voter rolls as felons due to the rioting results in a Republican win in the election, giving them control of both houses of congress as well as the presidency again. The new president is blackmailed with the threat of assassination and forced to bring Cheney back as Sec Def, probably along with Rice and a few others.

The state of emergency is ended as promised. Civilian rule is maintained, but strong precedents for executive authority have been set, including the ability of the president to suspend the congress. In the first two years Cheney's new puppet and the Republican Senate see to it that they get to appoint a Supreme Court Justice, and probably invoke the nuclear option this time. Then they give the President the Line Item Veto and the new SCOTUS reverses the previous decision on the constitutionality of that.

Now we've got a president who can suspend congress, who wields a line-item veto, and who won't be stopped by fillibusters- about as close to totalitarianism as America will ever get without a civil war. Meanwhile they start preparing for 2010 by issuing a national voter ID card and starting a draft. By associating the two (voter registration/ID card issue being connected with draft registration) as well associating the card with jury selection, citizenship/immigration status, etc they can shift voter demographics in their favor. If all else fails, there could be so problem distributing the cards, and with a 6-3 Conservative SCOTUS there's no worry about how that will turn out if disputed. So they win in 2010. The census will be held during a time of unprecedented Republican strength and the subsequent gerrymandering will make sure that those gains stick.

Jesus Christ that's frightening.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
that's nice of the Israeli's to provide that much security. Oh, if only Bhutto had that much. Seems 10,000 is overkill. Bush doesn't even have that much here in the states.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Reply to FlyersFan

All those cops/soldiers can't stop a few scuds or SAMs from coming in. The threat probably won't be on the ground - it's too well covered. I'd say to look for a BIG bomb from the air to come raining in and shake things up. - Just my guess.

Scuds and SAMS very unlikely!
As everyone will criticize Israel for not stopping them.

Normally the qasam rockets are dead crapy and very very inaccurate.
They cant be stopped because the are Dummy rockets. Only pipe and powder like fireworks.

BUT this time Mossad might have a go at hand-make couple (hi tech) accurate/reliable ones and Rain it in on the whole of Bushs convoy..

Mossad Radios to Cheney 5 mins later and gives him the good news…Bush dead

START the war plans!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
that's nice of the Israeli's to provide that much security. Oh, if only Bhutto had that much. Seems 10,000 is overkill. Bush doesn't even have that much here in the states.

Bush does not need that much security here in the United States.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I wish that I could post what I actually think and desire to happen in this situation without having to worry about BIG BROTHER!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcherreply to post by Agit8dChop

# 2 seems a real possibility. Thats a very scary thought, It does seem like he is on a suicide mission.
LOL no way. The Israeli security forces are extremely efficient and ruthless. Bush is probably safer in Israel than back home.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So, nothing happened? Or did anything happen at all?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Nothing happened yet. Two more days left.

Right now Bush is in Saudi Arabia trying to purchase their help.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Ah ok, I've noticed that.

I think what Bush doing is to form the alliance in the middle east as a preparation for war on Iran and therefore, gang up on that nation.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by TheoOne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join