It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 10,000 police will guard Bush during Israel visit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I can just see the headlines now -
"President GWB Assassinated in Isreal."

Why am I getting thoughts of JFK scenarios here? Something just doesn't seem right here. It would be 45 years after JFK's death. I hope something crazy doesn't go down during Bush's visit.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Cheney is a key component of this ' powers that be ' arena.
Why else would he elect HIMSELF to the position of Vice President?

Yes, it is true that cheney would become pResident if g.w. was to meet with the scenario you outlined.

Here's a thought...it is said that cheney had to appoint himself as v.p. because he would never have been popular enough to run for president. But if he was to take over the position because something happened to g.w., then he could run as an incumbant in the up-coming election, which would give TPTB at least four more years to destroy the world as we know it as well as give cheney more time to force an attack on Iran.

No, he is no more popular now than he was before, however, they have seen how well Diebold worked,...there is no longer a need to be popular.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I apologize for not reading all of the posts first of all, A woman on coast to coast am (radio Program) called in saying she had had dreams before that have come true, she said her dream was about bush being assassinated but did not know what happens later, she said she saw cascets and officials, i may be able to find it if it was in past 3 months wich i think it was, now im not saying this is 100% but she sounded sincere and i dont see what she could ave gained by putting this info out as she is not famous that i know of, just an idea as i think this would be a perfect (self sacrifice) event to mobilize the sheep of america into open war in the middle east or atleast get the ball rolling(as they must have simulated and seen that another 911 event would cause civil war). so this (even if false) self sacrifice will polarize the mega-media into beating the drums of war.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I know I am being paranoid, but I don't know if I would have the nerve to write out what you did, in such details. In this day and age, if someone wanted to, they could easily use that as enough grounds to cosider you a potential terrorist, which would open the door for any number of things.

Just sayin....

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanks Karl, now you've made me paranoid.

Ive written a lot worse... : )
such as emailing the whitehouse with one of my more.... pointed threads.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Well, let's hope for your sake that your thread doesn't become reality. I would be serously nervous if it actually happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Bush going there is a show of power. It shows symbolically we can go where we want, when we want , to do what we want and also symbolically portrays our close alliance with Isreal. It is just like showing the flag by cruising the worlds ports in the old days of the Battleship.

The other suggestions here were hillarious,
suicide missions, check
War with Iran, check
Chenney beats Ron Paul to presidency, check
New World Order, check
JFK, check

Someone needs to tie this into the faked moon landings and it will be complete.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If a nuclear bomb is going to hit isreal I'm guessing it would be now.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I think there could be a 3rd and 4th possibility. Mossad, in order to have the world's unyielding support for Israel, assasinates Bush, but makes it look like it's Hammas or some other organization that resides in a country near them. Doing so, Mossad then convinces all of the US and its allies to go to war with that country.

Another possibility, Israel/Mossad stages a mock assasination attempt, stopping the "assasination" before or during its occurance, making them look heroes to the rest of the world.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'd first like to ask why wouldn't any Islamic terrorist organization not want to assassinate the U.S. president? They say that's what they want to do all the time and parade it down the streets. To think Israel would wish harm on one of their best political supporters is simply ridiculous. And I wouldn't doubt if the U.S. president was ever harmed that it would be the actions of Islamic terrorism.
Israel is preparing to guard the president knowing full well that the terrorists will attempt to strike...
So I see nothing more than senseless conspiracy theories running amuck trying to advocate some wacky anti-american/anti-israel agenda.
The only thing Iran is preparing for is war with the U.S., and their ultimate goal to destroy all western civilization as they chanted in the thousands.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
i found this interesting, here is a dream prediction that was made in december about bush...

earth shakes as Bush touches Israel soil"

www.briansprediction.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There could be a 5th possibility!

The floodlights which illuminate the stone ramparts of the Old City will stay on for an extra two hours every night, until 2am, to give the president the chance to catch the view.

A couple snipers taking positions around where Mr Bush will go sight seeing.The snipers could be Mossad,CIA,Hamas and related or Cheney and his mates.

A suicide bomber to assasinate will be very unlikely because there will be a ZERO% chance to get past 10k cops.

A bomb going off will be very unlikely because where ever Bush steps,All those places will be thoroughly checked with robots and dogs.I would say theres is a 5-10% chance if bombs are used to Assassinate.

The security will also keep in mind about the whole (Bhutto assasination scenario).

While Bush is out and about
Bush pops his head out from the limou (even if in limou these new rifles can penetrate through armour),sniper has got a nice (head shot) view,BANG a huge bullet from a Cheytac or M 107 rifle rips through Bushs huge head.ASSASSINATED.

Breaking News
President Bush has been assasinated.Hamas or Al Qaeda will get the blame even if not involved.

As mentioned in previous posts
Cheney will take up the position.

Iran gets attacked.

All the Shia Support from Afghanistan to Iraq will collapse and will turn against the coalition.

Hezbullah also (Shia) goes crazy firing rockets into Israel.

Hey there you go WW3 starts.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Bush must like living dangerously. He may even have a bounty on his head from some extremist group.

10,000 police wont stop a sniper with a 50 cal barret rifle from a 1/2 mile away. If they want Bush dead it will happen.

Is he commiting suicide to bring on the NWO and another War? Think about it , If Bush gets killed then Cheney is president and we go to war and maybe Martial law will be imposed in the USA.

The" Draft "may be reinstated and if you reject it you may end up in a FEMA camp.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA
I can just see the headlines now -
"President GWB Assassinated in Isreal."

...and the story will continue to read...

"...CIA investigations concluded today that an Iranian-manufactured sunroof component that the president struck his head against whilst touring Jerusalem in his motorcade was the direct cause of his death...In a statement, President Cheney has ordered surgical military strikes on Iranian sunroof-industrial-complexes in retaliation..."

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

But the video tapes showing the criminal act by the sunroof were destroyed by the media for security reasons...

The FBI are now investigating the media in how they got so close to witness the torturous act.

Ho-hum... all fun and games.

There is definitely something not quite right about all this, and the idea that GWB might be in some way impaired for Cheney to take over for a while (as he did when Bush was ill a few months back) is right up there with the rest of good plots

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Reply to Nailer

10,000 police wont stop a sniper with a 50 cal barret rifle from a 1/2 mile away. If they want Bush dead it will happen.

New rifles now have range from ½ to 1½ mile with very accurate HiT.

Those 10,000 cops will have to cover every building (all rooms inside it),every street,every house,every person walking around etc..and maybe also gutters.

But a sniper could easily sit in a tree or hide in a bush or a car (tinted windows).

Lets just hope iran doesnt get attacked if Bush gets assasinated and Cheney takes over.No doubt it will definetly lead to WW3 but suppose if Iran does has Nukes and is capable to fire it?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I can see the meeting in Israel being about a possible Military op but i can't see an assassination happening.

NWO doesn't need it. They have 2 wars going on and the North American Union is well on its way. There is a possibility that the neo-cons could plan this themselves with the help of Mossad and leave the Bilderberg types out of the loop but i just don't see another assassination especially of a Bush.

I do think that Bush could be visiting Israel to take a good look around before Israel commits to a first strike. Maybe he has been told that Israel is going ahead and that this may be the last time Israel looks as it does because things may get rough.

Bush is essentially sight seeing Israel before everything gets bombed by whoever Israel attacks. He could do war planning on the phone he is going there to get a last glimpse Israel before BOOM!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

A more likely alternative would be a staged Hez/Hamas Qassam rocket-strike close to Bush's location by Mossad that could be used to the same effect to trigger a hugely disproportionate strike against militant forces designed to draw-in and ignite a wider conflict to the same end.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Wow, somethings in the works, 2 things COULD happen here:

A US President visiting Israel, at a time of extreme unrest in regards to IRAN?

Safe to say he's not there discussing trade incentives...

The thing I find odd, is that... its not BUSH telling the American people Iran halted weapons.. It was a intellegence report.

Obviously, Bush being the US PRESIDENT, probably KNEW of the contents of this report, long before it was released.

Thus meaning, he was activley ranting for WAR, when he knew his claims wernt justified.

so, keeping that mentality in mind...

A US president whos pushing for armed conflict, is visiting a nation who's also pushing, perhaps the LOUDEST.. for armed conflict...

1. A Date is going to be set.

OR

2.... Its the perfect... and I mean PERFECT opportunity for HAMAS to assasinate the US president.
since Jan 2000, theres been the perception that cheney was the real president..

Is it out of the realm of possiblity that cheney will have a black op performed, assasinate bush, blame hamas, thus forcing our hand to strike IRAN?

I know we are not supposed to quote entire posts but I just have to do it this first time, just this once.

Is this visit really necessary?

Your post says it all, thankfully, cos I am speechless!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You know, Bush is probably thinking or saying to his advisors, "Oh please, I won't be touched during my visit, everything'll be fine"

What if nothing will be fine?

But again, who knows........the future will be interesting for sure without doubt!

EDIT -

BTW, isn't that kind of dangerous and/or wrong to give out information to the public news about where he will be staying, when, how, what, etc.?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by TheoOne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join