It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips in Soldiers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Microchips in Soldiers?

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON — A new Defense Department-funded study is aimed at developing a microchip the size of a grain of rice that would be implanted in soldiers wounded on the battlefield, but the idea raises privacy concerns for at least one major veterans group.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Department of Defense has considered implanting microchips in soldiers wounded on the battlefield to "relay vital statistics". A soldier could be wounded in battle and implanted with a microchip or anything else while being given pain medication to knock them out without even knowing it. We could all also be implanted at birth and not even know. I think this is all part of our government's master plan to be able to track us all like cattle. They could know exactly where anybody is at any given time. We already have the technology to implant RFID tags in pets to identify them, so why not humans?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It will start like this with soldiers. Then it will be a 'good idea' to chip older people, then prisoners, then children because parents will fear that there might be something wrong with their kids health, then 'hey, may as well chip everyone else'. Now we are all tagged and catalogued.
No way, we must fight this sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, one issue is this grain of rice technology for identifying things (people or merchandise) generally has to be within a few feet of the reader. But that is if they are using the technology we know about. An implanted chip in the field is no more effective than dogtags. The rice grain sized chip would not be able to read O2 sats, BP, Pulse or any other vital signs. It would only be useful if implanted prior and programmed with info like allergies or personal data. The company VeriChip does this.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by harddrive21
The rice grain sized chip would not be able to read O2 sats, BP, Pulse or any other vital signs.

I disagree - if the chip was located in any number of places on the body all of those things could be logged.

But I really do oppose the steady march towards 'chipping'..... thing I thought about as a plot for a short story was that people without chips naturally stood out more than those with to the observers with the tech. Problem is is nither have the time or skill!! to write anything worth reading!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

For that to be true this tiny piece of electronics would have to have a processor, memory, a transmitter and the needed electronic gear to read the medical parameters. And location would be tough - fingertip maybe? A muscular site would be bad or a fatty site.
I didn't mean for it to be impossible, just that the required equipment on the rice chip and location requires alot. It is easier for a dogtag with relevant medical info along with the usual testing equipment (it is rather small now anyway).
And yes - we gotta start somewhere on this chipping project. Why not start with soldiers and government employees. Then anyone signing up for Medicare and Medicaid. Then anyone in the medical field (since they use it, they get it)...and so on.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well its here Folks while everyone is worried about the needle chips being injected they are not aware of these chips they are really using.

They do not care about real ID thats the distraction.

Your Shaving cream Baby similac are already chipped publicly.

www.greatdreams.com...

I have taken apart these products and found nothing that looks like this.

The RFID they use are the sme size as a grain of sand they are sown into your clothes severel of them.

They are shot into you when you go to any hospital giving blood etc. Medical shot whatever.

Here is a picture of a chip on a product its under there emblems head.

Your Clothes Food Medical supplies are all being chipped without any of you knowing.

The RFID there showing now are from the 1970's
Remember all technology is 30 yrs behind the military.

This is what is in your shampoo clothes baby food.
Blood semen anyway they can get you chipped.

I am probally chipped already from recent dental work.

Can you detect the RFID chip embedded on your product coffee filling bood transfusion.

Flu shots etc.

.05-mm Square Super Micro RFID Tag, 'Further Size Reductions in Mind

I do believe that is half a grain of sand and is getting smaller?

half a millimeter by half a millimeter.

this is the RFID chip they have put in all of us already.

techon.nikkeibp.co.jp...

VISIT LINK OR GOOGLE MICRO RFID FOR FURTHER INFO

The REAL ID they don't care about.

The Real chip could be a dot on the I

Trust in god?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by NWOplayerhater]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Operation AAN Army After Next the universal soldier program.

Full pdf. Bionic organs pc 2 brain chips sum funky stuff enjoy.

Offical declassified documents from the US army and the RAND Co.

stinet.dtic.mil...

Abstract:
In February 1996, the Chief of Staff of the Army gave the Commander of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) a broad charter to explore the nature of warfare thirty years into the future and to help develop a long-term vision of the Army. The mission of the AAN project was to conduct broad studies of war to about the year 2025, frame issues vital to the development of the U.S. Army after about 2010, and provide issues to senior Army leadership in a format suitable for integration into TRADOC combat development programs. This long-term vision was designed to connect to the Army's research and development programs. The Strike Force initiative embodied AAN concepts and was to provide a bridge from current Army forces, using today's technologies, to future Army forces, exploiting technological breakthroughs. The Strike Force concept was deleted from consideration while this report was being prepared. The concepts announced in the Transformation Plan are based in part on the results of AAN studies.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Medical documents on AAN Army After Next talks about Bionic organs brain 2 pc chips etc. all the wonderful stuff enjoy.

stinet.dtic.mil...

Title: A Review of Selected Technologies and the Army After Next.

Abstract:
This paper conducts a survey of future guidance, evolving concepts, and promising technologies and provides recommendations concerning a few of these technologies for the Army After Next 2020 time frame. Major survey documents include: Quadrennial Defense Review, Report of the National Defense Panel Joint Vision 2010, Army Vision 2010, Army After Next Study Program; and the Department of Defense and Army Science and Technology Plans. Following the broad survey, the paper highlights two technologies with the potential to provide leap-ahead capabilities during the AAN time frame. The two technologies are: (1) the use of computer simulations to enhance tactical decision-making (planning, preparation, and execution) and (2) a Future Combat System equipped with an Electromagnetic Gun. A short section of the paper presents. from an outsider's perspective, several observations concerning evolving Army After Next operational concepts. Based on these observations, the paper recommends continued research and efforts to identify alternative Army After Next operational concepts. Additionally, the paper recommends a thorough review of assumptions concerning the potential effectiveness of Active Protection Systems. This is a very important issue because the front running Army After Next operational concept - air-mechanization - relies heavily on Active Protection Systems to provide survivability to a new class of 15-ton fighting systems.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Abstract:
This weeklong workshop focused primarily on identifying those portions of the Army's Medical Science and Technology Investment Strategy, principally Basic Research (6.1) and Applied Research (6.2) investment areas, that are essential to ensure that the Army will have the required medical capabilities to support the Army After Next (AAN) in 2025. The goal of the Medical Technology Workshop 1999 (MTW-99) was to support Army efforts to make the appropriate technology acquisition decisions by developing medical solutions for military requirements to protect and sustain the force.

stinet.dtic.mil...
DocKey=http%3A%2F%2Fstinet.dtic.mil%2Fstinet%
2FXSLTServlet%3Fad%3DADA388409%40trOther-search&Format=
1F&Custom=&querytext=aan&AD=ADA388409&TI=Army+Medical+
Support+to+the+Army+After+Next%3A+Issues+and+Insights+
From+the+Medical+Technology+Workshop%2C+1999&RD=
January+01%2C+2001&DC=%26nbsp%3B+%26nbsp%3B
+%26nbsp%3B+%26nbsp%3B+%26nbsp%3B+01+-+
APPROVED+FOR+PUBLIC+RELEASE&XPC=&PAG=98+
Pages%28s%29&MC=&PE=

stinet.dtic.mil... feel free to read the hundreds of documents on AAN the HR 1955 bill USS liberty anything you can think of please do not bark post links.

Please search for yourself I am sure you are capable.

Please do not yell or ge tmad at me for having this stuff I didnt make it.

if you got a problem write your congressman!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Title: Defining the Role of a National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism
AD Number: ADA473500 Corporate Author: RAND CORP SANTA MONICA CA Personal Author: Jenkins, Brian M. Report Date: June 14, 2007 Media: 11 Pages(s) Distribution Code: 01 - APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE Report Classification: (Not Available). Source Code: 296600 From the collection: Technical Reports

Abstract:
Testimony focuses on the proposal to create a National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism. Mr. Jenkins warns one of the major challenges will be to correctly frame the issue, avoiding unsupported assumptions that lead to inappropriate strategies. He concludes by underscoring some principles to guide the proposed commission's work.

Homegrown terrorism Bill Pre written from the RAND Co. see what they didnt put in the public bill.

stinet.dtic.mil...

Feel free to search for the many documents on UFO Moon bases etc. have fun.

enjoy Please search for yourself do not bark post links

thnk you.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This thread sounds like a cult of technophobes.

Especially the "Oh no, the chip is here! It's on product packages that we buy! Run, or it will get on you! They will find you because you bought baby food! You are being tracked!"

You people are ridiculous.

I find it pretty funny that ATS members are always saying, "Oh, that is a total strawman argument, how dare you!!"

What is "the chip argument" ?

Chipping a wounded soldier on the battlefield = everyone is chipped
Chipping products for inventory control = everyone is chipped
Chipping senile people and schitzos = everyone is chipped

My favorite is Real ID = everyone is chipped, scanned, and monitored.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

You know all new passports are chipped.
Thats half a step toward the real ID.

They sell chipping for old people on TV commercials already.
Its a bracelet for ankle or wrist, just like prisoners have.
People are getting chipped to get into night clubs.
They are applying them to childrens bookbags in Texas.

The minute Apple says "10,000 songs in your earlobe with the new iLobe! Its also a phone with 100 minutes of free phone sex"

how many people you think will get chipped without a second thought.

Just look around at the grill teeth, piercing, tattoo, and white ear bud groupies for an answer.

Apple sold 100 million iPods, if there is a chip in those, then somebody knows everyones personality profile from some probably very simple software, and could know everywhere they take their little toy.

Don't be afraid of technology, be cautious of other people using it.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am not now, nor will I ever consider myself, a technophobe. I am just theorizing about what may happen in the future and the path there. And yes, I agree that it will start with soldiers on the battlefield and then they will see how useful that is and start chipping everybody. That is, if we aren't chipped already (which we all very well may be)...The government and large corporations claim to only have the technology to read chips from a few feet away but, given time, these chips could be long-range scannable and even GPS-equipped. I do not consider myself to be overly paranoid about these sorts of things, but it's always good to be aware.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The chip or chips (I have at least one, but perhaps more) that I have on me can broadcast video in all directions very rapidly, so that where ever I look, including inside my mind or inner eye, the subject is front and center. These electronic emanations allow the controllers to do a lot of things to me. Aside from personal torment and great discomfort, these people are trying to control my emotions with various vibration levels which can increase the temperature of my head along with inundating me with different colors into my aura. Physically, due to the basic effects of light being sent through my head at various frequencies, my equalibrium is effected along with my ability to concentrate or articulate. After years of this, most of my head feels almost swollen due to the constant inundation of light through the muscles in my head. I can always look at the images if I choose, but have spent most of my time trying not to look. During various stages of whatever program they have me on, my temples get almost rock hard. This kind of attack is happening all over. There has to be a way to get help for people like me. I assure you I am not the only one. They are very organized, and have no regard for their victims. This attack on me was no different then being picked on in grade school by the playground bully. It is nights like tonight when the vibrations are so strong that I can't sleep and I get frustrated and lash out at my torturers.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Please go on. Who are "these people"? And in what way are they attacking you? I'm not sure that I completely understand.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"I had the misfortune to live in sedona, az. During which time a group of people stalked me and eventually put some kind of devices on me enabling them to torture me."

When was this, gobildygook?

"The reason I am bringing this up is that during that time I believe they were able to put some kind of devices on me enabling them to do a number of things, not the least of which is projecting images through this device and through my head. These images are too numerous to list here, but range from personalized taunting to what seem to be previously produced programming video. Also they seem to be able to record what I am doing on the computer, it seems they are recording what I am seeing but more likely the are recording off my computer. I play online games like "dark age of camelot" and when I go to sleep these gaming images are repeated and layered very fast and and continuously. It was only recently that I noticed it was actually my game and not just recordings of the game I play, because I have been able to block out, in some degree, what the content of the video playback. The worst thing is the physical response of the muscles in my head, continuous expanding and contracting of the reflexive muscles."

Wow, I have never heard of anything like this. That's pretty intense. Please go on about your story.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
when i was in the service about 3 years ago you had the choice of getting one or not it was still in the trial and error stage.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That sounds like a good idea to induce pain killers on troops if needed,could even be used to pep up knackered soldiers when their exhausted to make them go a little further-An instant buzz to get them going!Mind you their bodies will feel it later!

Kind of feels like universal soldier,and potentialy in the not too distant future all troops may have these implants-And i am not too sure that is a good thing

I have also read of the idea of implanting the troops with tracking devices

Being able to track troops in the field of war is a double edged sword in that fact that any future enemies are going to know their chipped and might not take prisoners if given the chance.

In responce to hardrives comments above-I am led to believe that BT soulcatcher and other chips have been tested on Lifers in jails over in the states with mixed results.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I knew this was coming and is why I left the military.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join