It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips in Soldiers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
At first I had no idea that it was an implant of sorts. Never dreamed that anyone would do this to a person, except maybe as prisoner of war. Some of the first images were of a group making a very detailed and lifelike image or "voodoo doll" in a workshop like place with at least a dozen or so people involved. The place where it happened is well known for mystical pursuits, new age and various cults. I was very skeptical of the images that were being broadcast into my head for obvious reasons, but it took me several years before I became aware of this kind of technology. In fact I found this website while looking for some kind of electromagnetic pulse device to try and destroy them. I have tried very strong magnets for periods of up to 12 hours , my girlfriend and sister have even tried to cut one out. I have one on the bridge of my nose that seems to be in the cartledge. After becoming aware of these devices I found the one on my nose which sparked a memory of having some blood on my nose in the appropriate area during the gang stalking period some four plus years ago. More info later.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I agree that it is a double-edged sword. In the right hands, this technology could be very valuable for logistics and battle tactics for tracking purposes. In the wrong hands, however, the chips could be used for evil. Tracking soldiers could be both good and bad. Eventually we will all most likely be knowingly chipped in some way and the law will give us no way to opt out. It will all most likely become the law that we all have to be tagged/chipped for "identification purposes" or whatever other crap they decide to tell us.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can you please give us links to the website(s) that you found if possible? That would be greatly appreciated. That topic is new to me but I am very interested.

And can you give any more specifics about the area in which this took place? I saw your post in another thread that said it was in Arizona, but I'd like to find more details about this online.

[edit on 1/6/08 by mw23224]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ah! Gold.

www.rense.com...

"The latest supercomputers are powerful enough to monitor the whole worlds population. What will happen when people are tempted by false premises to allow microchips into their bodies? One lure will be a micro-chip identity card. Compulsory legislation has even been secretly pro-posed in the U.S. to criminalize removal of an ID implant."

Like I said, we will be forced to allow these chips into our bodies and not allowed to remove them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join