It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Secrets/Conspiracies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by oanedus

Here,

aca.ninemsn.com.au...

It's on the front page now,
It's a follow up to a story they have done previously.

BTW, For the record, I ONLY stopped on A Current Affair while I was channel surfing.....

[Edit by afaik to add link - I forgot]

[edit on 10-10-2008 by afaik]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I've always thought that there was more to the assassination of John Newman than met the eye.
Our very first political assassination and yet it rarely gets a mention in historical pieces about Australia.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Phong Ngo is back in court over this at the moment actually...

news.theage.com.au...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Please let me know where you got the info on DUMB facility under Denver International Airport. I worked there for four years building runways and never saw or heard of such a facility. The Rocky Mtn. Aresenal is next door however and has been since the Cold War or before. RMA was and I believe still is used for storage of biological weapons. I remember seeing vent shafts all over the surface of RMA and from that I would guess there is vast undergroud connections there. But DIA? I don't know. I worked all over that site and never saw anything on the surface that would indicate any facility below ground. I do remember one outfit PCL Const. was boreing a tunnel from terminal to terminal for a small train and that the workers were coming down with fungus in there respiratory systems these guys really got sick[just an FYI for interest] At any rate if you would let me know the source of info on DUMB at DIA I would appreciate it. Thank You

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Mystery of the missing PM

Harold Holt was the playboy prime minister of the swinging sixties. He was dubbed "007" my the media and like, and was also vastly different from his predecessor, Sir Robert Menzies, who had governed Australia for 18 years.

When Harold Holt disappeared on December 17, 1967, after going for a swim at Victoria's Cheviot Beach, Australia changed for ever..

From this point on i will list some theory's that have been accumulated during the years. I would like to hear what ATS Member's have to say, and or if they have any theory's of their own.

Did Harold Holt commit suicide?

Was Harold Holt a spy for the Chinese? and finally decided to defect, swimming out to meet a submarine?

Did the CIA have him assissinated because he planned to pull Australian troops from Vietnam?

Some of my own theory's...

This may sound stupid but a possibility could be that he got attacked/eaten by a shark?

How was the weather on the December 17th? Was the swell huge? Was it choppy? He could have drowned, then washed out to sea..

These are only BASIC theory's, but the most logical in my opinion.

What Say You?

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

It seems very strange that a Prime Minister could just go missing like that, you would have too atleast think that he had some kind of security detail watching him. No??

A bit of trivia for the foreigners, in Melbourne they have "The Harold Holt Memorial Baths."
Yep, a swimming pool named in memorium for a Prime Minister that "drowned".

I don't know much about the Harold Holt case, there are documentaries being featured or have been featured on the ABC just recently.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Harold Holt conspiracy was my introduction to conspiracy theory. I grew up swimming at that beach. It is treacherous. Only for very experiened ocean swimmers. There are big sharks although attacks are infrequent. The drowning and sark attack theory is probably more plausable than the chinese sub. Although I have forgotton the details. You have stimulated me into looking into it again....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

I am not sure if Gary Simmonds has been covered here or not but here is a link to a whistleblowers site regarding Harold Holt.

www.harold-holt.net...

The gentleman, Gary Simmons, claims he was a Navy diver and was involved with the disposal of Harold Holts body off a fishingboat.

He has photocopies of documents he say's he's sent to various people stating his claims, inc John Howard.

He also describes a medical operation that was peformed on him while in the millitary, which he states some sort of tracking chips or something were inserted in his throat.

He provides ccd scans of these items.

[Edit by afaik - Corrected spelling of name]

[edit on 20-10-2008 by afaik]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Thanks for the link Afaik. Very interesting.

I wonder why Mr Hold was against the building of Bases, such as Pine Gap?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

I am not sure, Harold Holt's time was a bit before I was politically aware.

Though I remember reading on the gaiaguy's site (before it was taken down) something about Mark Latham looking white as a ghost and acting very strange amd nervous when confronted by reporters (at pine Gap) after his introduction and tour of the Pine Gap facility.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You might find this interesting

Here are some pages which talk about Canberra being the capital of the NWO and spacificly designed for that, also a youtube video which talks about the NWO and Canberra and the hidden symbols in the design of the city.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

goliath.ecnext.com...

au.youtube.com...

Mikey

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sth Hemisphere

If you go to liberty-tree.ca it has alot of quotes about the NWO by famous politicians and people.There's a quote by the NYTimes that says if the American people don't succumb to them they will use biological,chemical means.At last resort they will use ABombs on major cities.There is also a rumor that in 2012 a meteor is coming very close to earth and it might induce a reverse polarity effect and throw oceans around,earthquakes and other severe weather happening and the reason these underground cities have been built is for the elite will go underground while the rest of us peons stay on the surface and die. The only logic I seee for these underground bases would be because something major is going to happen on the surface.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SholaHopper

Was there not recently a plan that was leaked which involved contingency plans to move eleven million refugees out of australia to the Eu and the US?

From what I can remember this was a contingency plan should the drought continue to critical levels.

Looking into it now.

Yeah! Export half the population to Europe and America, good thinking! Bags not going.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
That report was produced by Sorcha Faal, the biggest hoax reporter on the internet. nothing she writes should ever be taken for real...its all fantasy!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au
while you cant just walk through the main gate you can stand on heaslip road all day long and watch the planes, maybe see a patrol inside the fence line every hour or so.

You may be able to stand there, but you can't park there, not on the base side of the road anyway. I've noticed "no parking" signs all along the fence.
Anyway, good to see someone from Salisbury on here! G'day! Grew up in Salisbury East myself and now live at Wynn Vale.
Actually went into Edinburgh last week driving a tipper delivering rubble to a construction site. Same woman at the gate asked to see my license every time I went in as well as asking me to lift my sunnies so she could ID me. Seemed over the top, but I guess that's procedure there.
Heard when I worked at Holdens that there's a tunnel that goes from there to the base. Apparently to stash stuff in case the base was bombed etc.

BTW, haven't time to read all the posts, but has anyone mentioned Harold Holt? A Prime Minister disappearing is pretty bizarre...

[edit on 24/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Fella's,

Id like to post a topic here for the fellow aussie ats'ers. With the decline of the US economy and quite possibly their ability to project their armed forces far away from home in strife in the near future, Id like your opinions on a hypothetical situation I was wondering about today.

Here's the scenario - US economy fully collapses and civil strife takes over thorughout the US. US government scrambles their armed forces from id east back home to help stabilise the country.

How Vulnerable would australia become, without the ability of the US to come back us up if a "Northern Power" decides to land on our northern shores?

With the US in decline, does it mean our security is in decline too?

If so, that is a major issue for us all in Australia, given our vast land mass, sparce population, and talk recently of our navy going part time over the summer months!

I appreciate your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Basically australia needs to "up gun"
Aus needs needs to invest in army navy and airforce.
oh and our coastwatch.
Whever we can build it here just in case.
Pefect example the bushmaster
link
opv and ipv biult for nz
opv
ipv
get licence to build and become self suffeciant if need be

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Thats a great question - Personally i think it would be more difficult to invade than we might imagine. How would you do it? Tough to land on the northern shores crocs will get you if not then stinging trees, spiders, snakes, ra ra.
By the time they travel down the coast well see them - Um what would we do then?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I understand that it would be difficult, but not impossible.

I just thought Id pose the question here to generate some critical thinking about this "What If" scenario.

Take the US out of the picture, England would not be able to project their arms forces fast enough. We'd be basically, in my thinking at least, having to mobilise every man of fighting age, and spreading them out across the top end to fight a guereilla type of confrontation and hold them up for as long as possible.

Similar to what the aussies did with the japs, in Maylasia/Indonesia in WW2.

The Chinese are going to build aircraft carriers,
www.globalsecurity.org...

As of 2008, Russia was believed to have been providing assistance for several years in the construction of three Chinese-designed aircraft carriers. Some analysts have thus predicted that China could have an operational carrier by 2015, while others have considered 2020 to be a more realistic timeframe.

and ive read somewhere not long ago that they have started building en-masse, amphibious troop carriers, or something along those lines. Basically, its all pointing to their plans of projecting their military further away from their borders, either to protect their interests, or to aquire new ones.

Thats what has brought up my thinking.

Yes, trying to protect a supply line for troops from China to Australia would be very difficult, our harsh outback would be a benefit for us.

You'd have to say wouldnt you, that in such a scenario, the capital cities would be the first things taken out, followed by our air ports.

The rest would be a land battle.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join