It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Secrets/Conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ok Firstly i would like to say that this topic Australian Secrets/Conspiracies have come up on ATS before, and i will likely cop alot of flack for posting about this topic.

Also, there is a reason that i am posting about Australian Secrets/Conspiracies. It is because not that much happens here in the down-under, and it gives the Australian's such as myself something to talk about here on ATS.

Anyway getting on woth the topic:

The number ONE topic that alway's pops up first is Pine Gap.

Pine Gap is the commonly used name for a satellite tracking station at 23.799o S, 133.737o E, south-west of the town of Alice Springs in the heart of Australia that is operated by Australia and the U.S. It consists of a large computer complex with eight radomes protecting antennas, and has over 800 employees. It is officially called the Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap. It is believed to be one of the largest ECHELON ground stations and appears to be physically and operationally similar to the signals intelligence facilities at Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado and Menwith Hill, United Kingdom. U.S. government personnel at Pine Gap are believed to be mostly from the National Security Agency and subordinate service-associated agencies, and the Central Intelligence Agency. - Source = Wiki

Researches have also linked Pine Gap with various UFO activity. Many people also believe that there is a DUMB underneath Pine Gap. I for one belive this. For those out there who do not know what "DUMB" stands for, it stands for "Deep Underground Military Base".

I have also heard that locals have seen white disks about 30' in diameter in the process of being unloaded from large US cargo planes at the airports serving Pine Gap. Those disks had the USAF emblem on them! I have also read that large quantity's of furniture have been delivered by planes from the United States. The locals also say that an enormous amount of food is stocked in warehouses, which means that there could be a multi-leveled underground city.

There could be a Multi-leveled underground city, but why would they make one? Maybe because it gets hot?
I think there is much more happening in this "DUMB" than a little city.

I would also like to post a link to this Lecture By Phil Schneider. Im not sure if this is real or not, but very interesting. I would like your opinions on this. Here is a paragraph taken from Phil Schneider's Lecture:

"Phil Schneider, a very brave man, recently lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

"In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked."

Here is the link: Phil Schneider's Lecture

I have also seen from other Threads On ATS, that there are tunnels underneath Canberra/Sydney. I beleive that the Australia Government uses these for a purpose - what purpose that is i dont know. Maybe ATS members can provide a answer.

Anyway i think that will do for the time being. Please feel free to post about anything that is related to Australian Secrets/Conspiracies.

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There are D.U.M.B Around the world mostly in the US.
SOME Of them Aliens are involved with Gov

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is there a Rupert Murdock - military connection? He is one with a strong (to say the least) US - Australia connection. He of course also has the money to be of use by/for the military of both countries.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Very interesting reading JDN24
If there is a undergroud base a pine gap maybe it is just in case there is a Nuclear strike on Austraila ?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Yes, you are correct. There are heaps of them around the world. In Australia, there is one under Pine Gap, as i mentioned earlier, also i beleive that there is one under the Snowy Mountians.

As for the United States, there is the Deep Underground Military Base underneath Denver International Airport, which is over 22 miles in diameter and goes down over 8 levels.

Then you have the "Dulce Base" in New Mexico. The Dulce Base is supposed to be the "bad ass one" if i may. They do human research in 'paranormal' areas - mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling. I aslo think that Level 6 (im not sure) is called "Nightmare Hall". This where all the nasty things happen. "Nightmare Hall" holds the Genetic labs. They do experiments on fish, seals, birds, and "humans" that are vastly altered from their original forms.

There are over 120 DUMBS in the US alone, proboably many more. As for Australia, im only aware of 2. God only knows how many there are through out the world....

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sth Hemisphere

Thanks for your post. Yes its a possibility that the DUMB underneath Pine Gap could be used as a shelter, incase of a Nuke Attack. But then again, why would someone want to Nuke Australia? I think it would be a waste of a nuke...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
These contractors have been doing work under Australia

www.ita-aites.org...

also see their sister organizations (include the UN and the World Bank)

www.ita-aites.org...

Was there not recently a plan that was leaked which involved contingency plans to move eleven million refugees out of australia to the Eu and the US?

From what I can remember this was a contingency plan should the drought continue to critical levels.

Looking into it now.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SholaHopper

SholaHopper, thanks for the links. The first link you provided caught my eye first. The reason being that i caught a glimpse of their Company Logo somewhere last week. I cant remember where it was that i saw the logo but i live in Perth, so maybe they were working here.

Anyway i was not aware of any contingency plan to remove 11 Million! refugees out of Australia. I look forward to reading anything you can digg up.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
DUMB Locations

I will post some locations for DUMBS. Ok here we go:
(If any ATS Members can list some more please do)

1: Pine Gap
2: Snowy Mountians
3: Dulce Base
4: Greenbrier Facility
5: Area 51 (Groom Lake)
6: Brooks Range
7: Arizona (Mountains)
8: Fort Huachuca
9: Falcon Air Force Base
10: Dobbins Air Force Base
11: Edgewood Arsenal
12: Albuquerque
13: Los Alamos
14: New Hampshire's hills. (Three Underground Installations)
15: Mount Poney
16: Denver International Airport
17: Mt. Rainier
18: Riverton - Unknown tunnels to Salt Lake, Utah Denver, Colorado????

Check these link's out for more: www.redicecreations.com...

8 Million Humans and Counting...(that they know of) have become food for Aliens..1,500 Deep Underground Bases Around the World ready to bring to you "The New World Order" where humans become slaves and food for alien races that they call 'the elite'. Source - www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Anyway hit me back with Opinions...........

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
THE PURPOSE OF PINE GAP

In Australia

there are at least ten top secret "American Facilitys" with the so called 'Joint defence Space Research Facility' at Pine Gap outside Alice Springs being classified as the most important. At the time the agreement to establish Pine Gap was signed by the Australian government it's purpose was to control and act as a downlink for geosynchronous satellites stationed over the Pacific and Asia. The American agencies involved with this intelligence gathering are the CIA, NSA and the NRO. However there were other reasons for establishing the base which have never been fully revealed to the Australian government. The agreement clearly stated that it was not a requirement for the USA to share all information with Australia. In fact when the Whitlam government came to power in 1972 what little information that was being shared with the Australian Defence Signals Directorate (DSD) was reduced to a trickle and at one time, prior to 1975, stopped altogether.

Source: www.2012.com.au...

Check the above link out - VERY INTERESTING

The main reasons for Pine Gap being situated where it is are proximity to the Pacific and Indian Oceans and Asia, it's Southern hemispheric window to outer space, it's-position on the earth's surface in relation to other important areas situated on the planet, its isolation and the fact it is situated in an area of low electromagnetic radiation. Construction of the base was undertaken by American contractors who flew in their own workforce from the USA on a shift basis. No Australians were involved in the construction work which took around two years before the base became operational.

Construction work continued for several years on large underground facilities which are rumoured to extend some twelve levels below the base. Long tunnels are laid out in a pattern similar to the spokes of a wheel and extend several miles from the center of the base.

In a deep shielded underground chamber a nuclear reactor similar in size to those used to power submarines was installed to drive large AC and DC generators. This fact has been kept secret as it was quite illegal for such equipment to be operated without an act of parliament changing the existing laws relating to the installation of nuclear power stations in Australia. But when it's all secret in the first place who needs to get permission? The Pine Gap base also has an above ground diesel powered generating station which, it is claimed, is the only power station there. If that is so why is it shut down most of the time? If you need an electromagnetic free area you don't build a power station in the middle of it. Of course it can be used when the base was not operating but then what keeps everything running when it is turned off, batteries? Pine Gap is not connected to an outside electricity supply.

Reportedly, extending some twenty thousand feet below the base is a bore hole containing an ultra low frequency antenna which is apparently used for secret experiments supposedly related to Nicola Tesla's resonance theories as well as low frequency communications throughout the world.

Source: www.2012.com.au...

[edit: clipped quoted content and added external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well well, what do the Australian ATS Members think of the above links. I actually believed that Australia had nothing, but as you can read from the links, i was wrong.

I wonder if the Australain Government knows whats going on, or if they have been blindfolded. I for one, hate Kevin Rudd aka Schoolboy. I think we would have been better off with Johny. In fact they probably dont even know that Pine Gap exists.

Anyway that belongs in Above Politics
Like always anyone is welcome to reply so Please do.

ThAnKs

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I know a guy..

..who installed stuff in New Parliament House. He's been in the tunnels.

The tunnels underneath are simply service tunnels. It'd be quite ridiculous to have small trucks driving through to parliament houses, loaded with tea/coffee/computers/toilet paper/stationery etc.

The corridors are wide, but not THAT wide. Not only that, the houses are square like and there isn't really direct pathways from one side to the other, except if you were to use the service tunnels. So there you have it, from a tertiary source, the tunnels under old and new parliament house are used for moving stuff around out of people's way.

The rumoured guarded NSA base under the American embassy is what intrigues me though!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.

Have you seen UFOs are Here (1977)?
video.google.com...

The interview at the end with Stan Deyo is very informative and really a must see by all.
Considering that this was in 1977 and Stan Deyo was discussing mind control techniques, 'One World Order' (including the FBI investigating the Illuminati and ties with the CFR and Club of Rome), governments (eg US, UK, Russia, Canada) possessing 'free' energy, ball 'lightning' (MHD plasma), and anti gravity technologies, including Nixon possibly using Pine Gap to solve the energy crisis (via EM propulsion). [Search Stan Deyo on youtube if you want to cut to the chase]
Also discussed is that some craft may be piloted by other entities from outer space or from underground or the bottom of the ocean which is very interesting especially when you condsider the research done into USOs and DUMBS. Also saying that it may have to be the ET's that reveal this technology to the world one day is worth mentioning.
(note: Phil Schneider said he not only worked on DUMBs but also DUMB2 - submarine bases under the ocean)

A couple more Australian Conspiracies:

Port Arthur Massacre
www.shootersnews.addr.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

East Timor and Bali Bombings exposed
Fool Me Twice
video.google.com...

[edit on 6-1-2008 by cams]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hi cams, and thankyou for the post

The links you provided were very interesting.

I wonder what these underwater submarine bases look like? Does anyone have any footage, or where-abouts of these sub bases. Have they been discussed here on ATS before?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
OMG

I cant belive you guys are leaving a big obvious one out!!!

PORT ARTHUR MASSACRE!!!

Ill leave it to you guys to read about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

judicial-inc.biz...

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

G'day to you, mates!

(Sweet! I always wanted to say that!)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
G'day to you, mates!

(Sweet! I always wanted to say that!)

and gday to you too cobber

------------------

apparently there *might* be an underground base in Edinburgh airbase here in Adelaide (home of DSTO, inventers of the best missle guidance systems as used by USA etc)

a guy who works there told me there is *some* levels he knows of. how deep the rabbit hole goes nobody knows.

then you also have the "whitlam dismissal" conspiracy

in a nutshell he told the US govt that they can come clean what theyre doing in pine gap, or get the fudge out of there.

the conspiracy angle is that USA then pulled strings with britain to undermine him and have him sacked shortly after.

whitlam was a top PM (he introduced medibank, prior to it changing to medicare for one thing) and he wouldnt take anyones # or be anyones lap dog unlike howard who was GW shrubs little pet while he was in office.
so whitlam had rubbed a few peoples fur the wrong way unfortunately for him and the aussie populace.

"may god save the queen, because nothing will save the governor general" or words to that effect was one of the last things he said.

[edit on 6/1/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
more on the whitlam / CIA conspiracy here

The first evidence of possible CIA involvement in the dismissal of the Whitlam government in 1975 has been revealed by the defence minister at the time, Bill Morrison.

The American intelligence connection is linked to a crucial meeting called by the Governor-General, John Kerr, a few days before he sacked Prime Minister Gough Whitlam

"The CIA was pissed off because their cover as far as Pine Gap was
concerned was
blown. Kerr could say that as Commander-in-Chief (a formal position the
Governor-General holds under the constitution) he could take briefings from
Defence," Mr Morrison told The Sunday Age.

snip
The Australian Government was due to decide whether to renew the joint
agreement
on the operations of Pine Gap
, and at the time of the Pine Gap furore this
reporter was told by a senior US official that if relations deteriorated
further, the US Government would move the entire facility to Guam, a US
island possession in the South Pacific.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
DUMB Locations

Just because you don't like a town doesn't mean you have to classify everybody and everything in it as DUMB

that was my attempt at humor for the day!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread, JDN24. I'm stateside, so I never get to hear too much about DUMBs in other countries. Sure, a few in western Europe, but I hadn't heard of anything in Oz. Maybe I should be looking on a more worldly scale.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MostlyHarmless

No worries dude, im glad you liked the thread. If you want to know if there are any DUMBS in your area, send me a U2U and ill see what i can digg up...OR you can do a simple Google search.

So thanks again

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join