It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Secrets/Conspiracies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sorry to crap on about Pine Gap, but frankly i can't help it

I recently found some "new" information about Pine Gap... It may not be new information to you, but i thought id post anyway..

The DUMB underneath Pine Gap actually goes down to a depth of about 5.3 miles. The dumb can actually be used to "host" a antenna for VLF electricity broadcasts.

These "Electricity Broadcats are actually supposed to be involved in both upper atmospheric sub-surface research, and also/or be used to to hold a gigantic 'wave' field around the entire planet. Im not sure why they would do this, i was un-able to come across any information on why this would happen

If anyone has any answers to this please post.

I also found out some information that Pine Gap has a "Sister" station in Guam. Both Pine Gap & his "Sister Station" have photographic satalites. These satalites weighed 11 tons, were 50 feet long by 10 feet wide, which could scan the entire surface of the earth every 24 hours, varying its altitude from 100-200 miles for 'close-ups'.
The pictures were so sharp they could show an object 12 inches wide. These satalites could also be used as Infared.

This is not so new, but Pine Gap also Hosts, "Anti Gravity" Research. Such research, being electromagnetic devices manifesting as UFOs and even alien beings at Pine Gap.... True/False??

Pine Gap - UFO Connection:

Australian intelligence were trained by the CIA. NSCA provided security back up to all the American secret bases in Australia including the new Omega bases in Victoria and Tasmania. The U.S. Airforce conducted joint training exercises with the NSCA. The association with the East Sale secure RAAF base was a close one and is often used by NASA U2 flights and other unexplained U.S. aircraft. It is also the repository of secret UFO information.

Information we all should know....

AUSTRALIA IS NOW UNDER AMERICA'S POWER..

A new headquarters is being selected near Canberra probably in underground facilities in the Snowy Mountains. It is a vast system capable of supporting thousands of people and connected to Canberra by a secret underground railway. There is now an integrated military force is coordinated with all emergency services and police organizations.

Pine Gap Spicks and Specks
:

Pine Gap's position is for its proximity to the Pacific and Indian Oceans and Asia, and window to outer space. Its position on the earth's surface in relation to other important areas situated on the planet, its isolation and situation in an area of low electromagnetic radiation. Construction was undertaken solely by American contractors who flew in their own workforce from the US on a shift basis. The base became operational after 2 years. Large underground facilities are rumored to extend some twelve levels below the base. Long tunnels are laid out in a pattern similar to the spokes of a wheel and extend several miles from the center of the base.

In a deep shielded underground chamber a secret nuclear reactor similar in size to those used to power submarines was installed to drive large AC and DC generators. It also has an 'official' above ground diesel powered generating station, shut down most of the time and not connected to an outside electricity supply. Reportedly, extending some 20,000 below the base is a bore hole containing an ultra low frequency antenna which is apparently used for secret experiments supposedly related to Nikola Tesla's resonance theories as well as low frequency communications throughout the world.

Pine Gap's communication systems are the most sophisticated available utilizing satellites, microwave, low frequency and their own dedicated cable to the U.S.A. They are directly connected to Nurrunga, North West Cape, Geraldton, Australian Defense Signals Directorate in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, all CIA and NSA stations, ASIO, SIS and the Australian Defense Science and Technology Organization which deals with UFOs and crash retrievals. As i mentioned in my first post - weekly personal shopping is undertaken in the U.S.A.

Pine Gap is a multi-billion dollar operation of great importance to the American government. Pine Gap has eight white radomes placed near groups of long low buildings.
A few miles from the base has a double security fence patrolled continuously by American guards and the Australian Federal Police Force. Pine Gap is now being expanded. A second above ground power station is now under construction as well as a large number of houses for additional staff. The staff was increased to around 1,200 in 1996. The year is now 2008 - Staff Numbers have probably increased by thousands.. Wish i was one

Anyway stay safe

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
When i lived in Adelaide, word was going around that there was a giant underground tunnel from the Holden production factory to the RAFF airbase in virgina, the idea was to pump out armoured vehicles in times of war.. no idea if theres any truth to it though. maybe someone here knows something about it? just something that popped into my mind while reading this thread..

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dark by design

Probably true dude, I wouldn't be suprised if there were underground tunnels connecting important places together all over Australia/World...

We know for sure that there are un-used WW2 Bunkers/Tunnels, but are they still active? I think so....

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Great thread well done, I would also like to see an Australian thread page so how do I vote??

Lots of good stuff about pine gap at this link

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Anyone known any dedicated Aus websites about UFO ‘s an such?

www.auforn.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I wasn't sure if to post this in this existing thread or make a new one, but i posted here so thats that out of the way...

As you guys/girls might have heard, the HMAS Sydney has been found.

Before i begin, i would like to refresh everyones memories...

On November the 19th, 1941 the HMAS Sydney II was on her way back to Fremantle, when at around 5:30pm, she encounted a merchant vessel off the coast of Western Australia, some 150 miles south-west of Carnarvon.

The Captain of HMAS Sydney, Joseph Burnett, sent a signal to the merchant vessel, requesting that the vessel identify herself. The merchant vessel signaled back to the HMAS Sydney that it was the Dutch Freighter, the Straat Malakka. The Captain of the HMAS Sydney then requested that the vessel identify itself by making her secret sign call. Unable to keep up the bluff, the vessel hoisted the German Ensign, revealing its true identity. Under Camouflage, the ship was in fact the German Raider HSK Kormoran. The Kormoran was on its way to lay a minefield in the waters off the coast of Perth. Unfortunately for the Sydney, it had moved into a vulnerable position whilst making communication with the Kormoran and was immediately fired upon. The Sydney was struck by a torpedo within seconds, destroying her forward turrets. By 6.30pm the battle was well and truly on. The Sydney retaliated by opening fire on the Raider. The Kormoran was hit in the engine room, starting a fire which spread quickly.

HMAS Sydney, having received about fifty hits from the Kormoran’s six 15cm guns, 3.7cm anti-tank weapons , 20mm cannon and machinegun fire, was ablaze but continued to fight on gallantly.

When Captain Burnett realised that the Sydney was in serious trouble, he retreated (though some say drifted). By many accounts from locals, who had seen the fire on the horizon, they recalled it “glowed for hours” before the light just simply faded away. The HMAS Sydney and all 645 souls on board disappeared without trace, leaving behind one of Australia’s greatest maritime mysteries.

So what happened to the Kormoran ? With both ships seriously disabled, The Kormoran, under command of German Captain, Commander Theodor Detmers, ordered his crew to abandon ship. Fearing that the Sydney had sent distress signals to other ships in the area, he also ordered the Kormoran to be scuttled (blown up). The crew placed explosive charges around the ship, which was carrying over 300 sea mines, and as they rowed away from the vessel, the explosives were detonated and the ship sunk. Seventy eight men from the German crew of 397, perished in the battle. The survivors were either picked up by other ships or rowed ashore in lifeboats. Many were found along the coastline. All the survivors would spend the rest of the war in POW camps throughout Australia. Not even Commander Theodor Detmers could shed light on the fate on the Sydney, despite being interrogated on numerous occasions. His story never changed nor did that of the surviving members of his crew.

The HMAS Sydney was found on the 16 March 2008, As well as the HSK Kormoran.

Rumour, Speculation and Conspiracy Theories

For many years there has been rumour, speculation and conspiracy theories about the fate of the Sydney. Some believe that it was blown up by the Germans and the survivors murdered (as many didn't believe the accounts made by the German survivors). Some believe that the Sydney was sunk by a Japanese submarine and the crew subsequently murdered. Others even claim the HMAS Sydney was not destroyed at all, but captured and the crew murdered. Glenys McDonald a woman who has researched the Sydney for years suggests a cover-up. Stories of unanswered distress signals, debris and unidentified bodies washing up on the beach have all been hushed up by authorities suggesting there was more to it more than what they were telling the public. Some believe the cover up by authorities was due to the fear that such a tragedy would destroy the Nations moral. In October 2006, the body of the unknown sailor was exhumed from Christmas Island for forensic examination. The body was officially identified as one of the crew of the Sydney (though no name has been released). The forensic team at the Sydney University were given the task of examining the remains and discovered a metal object lodged in the skull of the sailor. They identified the object as a bullet from a low muzzle-velocity weapon, such as a hand gun, leading to more speculation. However, in December, the object was confirmed to be a piece of shrapnel from a German shell and not a bullet as first thought. This has again raised more doubts about the version of events believed to have happened on that fateful night. It seems unlikely that a mortally wounded man could have made it into a float while the Sydney was still moving. The focus is now moving to Hans Linke (the Kormoran’s wireless operator), who made claims in 1996 to The Australian newspaper, that both ships were virtually stationary when the Kormoran fired an underwater torpedo at the Sydney, making her virtually disabling instantly. Under this scenario it would make sense that the ship was abandoned and the men took to the Carley floats. It would have been in one of the floats that the unknown sailor received the fatal shrapnel wound. This scenario does little to resolve to whereabouts of the HMAS Sydney.

Anyway, now that the two ships have been found, it still drives me crazy that all 645 sailors of the HMAS Sydney died...

I have seen recent pictures/videos on Finding Sydney showing the lifeboats on the ocean floor alongside the HMAS Sydney, indicates that the sailors didn't even have time to get to them.. The HKS Kormoran was really accurate with there firing, and must have overwhelmed the HMAS Sydney...

If you guys are interested, you should check out this Website...

I guess that is the uncertiny of war...

May the 645 Souls of the HMAS Sydney now Rest In Peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
about a year ago i was surfing through the net looking at weird artifacts and stories, i came across one in particular about Australia, the beef of the bones was that a couple of hundred years before us whiteys showed up the Aboriginies used to travel across Australia using tunnels, because of the dangerous nature of the wildlife and the unforgiving terrain. But apparently they could travel from whats now WA all the way to NSW, ive been trying to find this website recently with no luck, there was also a referencing web page to a series of unexplored tunnels in central Australia that apparently go for 100's of Ks 95% of it is unexplored due to the ALLEGED instability of the tunnel system, that page i can nolonger find nor any reference to them.

here in north western QLD i do alot of work with Aboriginal people and i asked one of my participants about thoes stories, he told me that its true but the indigenous people stopped using them because something evil started inhabiting the tunnels it allegedly centeres around Ayres rock.

i cant verify any of this information is true, ill keep an eye out and try to find that site again and post the link.

also for your conspiracies the most obvious one would be Harold Holt

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Thanks for the reply, the information you provided about the Aboriginies using these tunnels to travel from WA to NSW is amazing info, and i would love to see the Website - Hope you find it.

As for these creatures taking over the tunnels - One guess to what they might be....

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
One guess to what they might be....

Halliburton drones

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
what i was looking at, when i stumbled upon this was OOPARTS, out of place artifacts, but i went to another site then another and i cant remember my progression

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I can't believe no one brought up Harold Holt's disappearance! Fair bit to be found on him here: www.harold-holt.net...

Harold Holt - Chinese Connection

Ray Martin Investigates

More Info and link to Pine Gap?

Speaking of Pine Gap, well I can't...other than it was used for Over the Horizon Radar systems that bounce signals off our atmosphere to monitor our northern coastline.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Also, there is a reason that i am posting about Australian Secrets/Conspiracies. It is because not that much happens here in the down-under, and it gives the Australian's such as myself something to talk about here on ATS.

I can not belive no Australian have brought this subject (strange) as it was. I read a story about a small group of women and a teacher or two, all this happened about a 100 years ago! I think, (I can not remember, sorry.) It was about some of the young women whent missing and a teacher in and around a "strange cave"...I am sure some other Australian can share more about this...

Ohh...I HAVE read something about the history of the aboriginal history...something about UFO'S...There is not much I do know about the story.

I do not know about any other Australian, but it feels like to me that Australia was made-designed specially for some special reason...as the way the Island was made here.

I hope other Australians do respind to my post. Thank You! and G'day!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Picnic at Hanging Rock
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting stuff about the tunnels! I'll have to ask an elder here in central QLD if he knows anything.

On another conspiracy/mystery I'm researching a WW2 soldier that has a suspect and interesting history regarding Woomera and nuclear testing in Australia in this thread:
My WW2 Soldier thread

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Thanks Shar for that, I forgot....I knew it, because I read one of those fact books about Australia. The next strange thing would ask is...What the hell is "inside" that cave? I would love to know. I really would HOPE other Australians would love to know aswell, because it IS part of our "strange history" of Australia.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
...just after some info about pine gap..
has the area that contains the pine gap facility ever been subject to a native title claim, by the local indigenous people of that area?
just curiuos to know if it has ever happened, or what the consequnces would be it there where to be such a claim..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In Australia the worm hole goes deep.
Please aussi, don't feel left out. I have just read part of your post.
I saw things in the heart of Melbourne (with credible witnesses who were not as "involved" as I was. It all comes out now. As we see the west take a tumble ...expected, I can PROMISE U that it is not as MAD as u might think.
Officially PG is NSA's main base.
Unofficially ......... most ufo reports from the outback r legitamate observations from afraid people. I believe they are up with the Belguim flap. Because of our sparsness the military are liberal about the craft witnessed.
Remember here that folk in Aus who report sightings of an extreme nature are generally considered uneducated folk, living as far from any "civilization" as most ufo sightings on earth.
I do know their reports are dead real. I feel for isolated populations who hardly have internet access, let alone know how to relate it to "city folk".
There are mis identifications for sure, but after what I've seen I know the reports hold FULL CREDIBILITY.
Aus was chosen by some elite as a testing ground......simply because no one believes what aboriginals and farmers have to say....easy to ridicule mate.
However a lot of things witnessed are that ...exactly what they say they saw.
There is a few disinfo agents on ATS on the subject, and a few who are legit.
Either way what is reported holds water.
I assume in my 20 yrs of research that what is sighed is military (not ET) but that alone is important.
Triangles and cigars man. They are real. They are big. They are silent.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Hi JDN24, thanks for providing me with the link to this post.
I have also heard/read that there is another underground base being built near Geraldton W.A. though cannot remember where I got this information from.

I was astonished reading some of the information you have provided on this thread about remote viewing, telepathy, hypnosis, experimenting with blood groups and genetics etc, as it is exactly what the American Agent Tory spoke to me about, back in 2001.

Regards,
Oanedus.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by oanedus

Hi oanedus,

Rex Gilroy has written about the Blue Mountains base.

BTW, Did you see Tracy Grimshaw's Black Panther segment tonight??

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Hello again JDN24,

There is still a tunnel that goes all the way from the now obsolete Maribyrnong Munitions Depot right under the city of Melbourne to the Yarra River. I believe it was used to transport ammunition from the Depot to waiting boats on the river, during WW2.

Oanedus.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by oanedus]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Hello afaik,

sorry to say I missed it.

Oanedus

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join